Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: Every Artist For Themselves

• Start Topic

It was a good episode - South is totally gone now and the West are down one (finally).  Frank and Jimmy got lucky.  Kind of tickled to see how happy the remaining girl (sorry, not good at names - Jessa maybe?) on the East team was to put Jason out.

If I was ever to get a tattoo I think I would do Japanese.  I realize that's an irrelevant statement but sometimes things I am thinking just spill out my fingers...LOL!

• Love 3

Man, I love Snaz Daddy. When was the last time we saw a competitor— not on the same team — help out someone they were directly up against? And the rest of those guys are full of shit; they all took something in their wheelhouse given the option — except for Hiram, who got stuck because he was the last to pick.

Color me surprised, I thought for sure Ink Master was going to keep at least one person from each team — I’m glad they didn’t! I think the blind judging helped. Jessa’s glee at taking out Jason was amazing. I love her — I don’t think she’s going to win, but I hope she sticks around for awhile.

I want Jimmy to win, but I think Hiram is a dark horse. He’s been quietly consistent. I can see those two guys and Jerrel as the final 3. 

• Love 5

I don't know - has Angel ever been in the bottom?  She seems to get great critiques (did I spell that right?) week after week and hasn't had any major issues with anything that has been thrown her way.

• Love 1

I liked how the blind judging really turned things around.  Might make the judges consider whether they have bias based on past performance in their judging.

Buh-bye, Jason!  I am happy to see him gone.  I would much rather see inktestants who treat each other well than one trying to rile things up. Also, he had been circling the drain for quite some time but they kept holding onto him.  The bonus was his face when he was let go.  It warmed my cold, dead heart. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Buh-bye, Jason!  I am happy to see him gone.  I would much rather see inktestants who treat each other well than one trying to rile things up. Also, he had been circling the drain for quite some time but they kept holding onto him.  The bonus was his face when he was let go.  It warmed my cold, dead heart. 

I think Jason's biggest problem was not giving the judges what they wanted.  He tried to be artistic but the judges, mainly Peck and Nunez, want legible stickers.  I think out of all the griffins Jason's was my favourite but that is not how the judges saw it.

• Love 3

No matter what you think of Jason, he did not deserve to go this week AT ALL. Frank´s griffin was atrocious. And Jimmy´s sucked hard too. He should have been the safe one from the bottom 3.

Edited by halkatla
  • Like 1
  • Love 1