Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Doin' the Most

• Start Topic

Sky finally returns to the track, only to run into a new complication. Jazz struggles to balance track and her personal life. Zoey struggles to balance school and her new job as a fashion stylist and turns to an unexpected source for help. Meanwhile, things heat up for Ana and Javi as they attempt to keep things professional.

Original air date: 2/27/20

Bill Bellamy's Black Business Ski Cruise.... Oh man I died... That one gave me real tears

How am I supposed to know ur Mexican boyfriend is Cuban... That reminds me of the  kind if intra-minority trash talk I'd have with my friends that if overheard by ppl outside our friend group may lead one to believe we were all stone-cold racists

Where is Vivek? 

I hope they continue to let Doug be an adult and don't have him and  jaz breaking up before they have an adult convo

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

I hope they continue to let Doug be an adult and don't have him and  jaz breaking up before they have an adult convo

Me too. “I really need to focus on track, so I can’t go out late every night.” He should be able to understand that.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Me too. “I really need to focus on track, so I can’t go out late every night.” He should be able to understand that.

For real.. Sure in a perfect world he'd say something like... U rest and be ready for track... But then he'd be superman... He's still like a 20 year old who wants to smush all the time.. And Jaz... So far hasn't said she needs to focus more or she's losing ground... Just hope like I said earlier when/If she tells him ( instead of just pulling away with out saying something)  he doesn't act brand new

Jazz really does need to buckle down but she finally has a great guy and she is happy and respected. It’s hard, but so realistic.

Ana, go get some! I love how that guy makes her sparkle as she imagines themselves as the Cuban Republican Obama family. He makes her feel ambitious, I love that.

Awww, poor Zooey, welcome to real life. It’s been waiting for you for a while. Balancing responsibilities is what adults do. I have less sympathy for her than Jazz who isn’t throwing herself a pity party every 2 min. 

• Love 2
On 2/28/2020 at 7:30 AM, UNOSEZ said:

He's still like a 20 year old who wants to smush all the time..

Yeah, but you can fuck during the day and still let your girlfriend get a good night's sleep before she has early morning practice. Sex doesn't have to wait until 2am.

Jaz specifically told him that she had to be at track practice early the next day so it's not like he didn't know. But I think what he doesn't know is how this is affecting her performance at practice. If he did, he might not have tried to convince her to come to the party.

But the real issue is that Jaz needs to learn how to prioritize and get better time management skills. No one said she had to dump Doug, which is why I thought it was out of nowhere when she was fighting with Sky and she brought it up herself.

You don't need to break up with your boyfriend. You just need to be better at setting boundaries with yourself and keeping them. I wasn't on an athletic scholarship, but I was on the dance team which had multiple practices per week plus game performances. I also had a boyfriend, a job, and extracurricular activities. I somehow managed to show up to work, class, and dance practice on time despite having a boyfriend (and I know I'm not the only person who had a boyfriend while in school who did the bare minimum of showing up for class, work, and extracurriculars - it's not THAT difficult).

When you know you have practice early in the morning, GO TO SLEEP. I know you're in love and you want to spend every second possible with your boyfriend but if this relationship is causing you to be irresponsible, then you need to re-evaluate your priorities. Is spending a few extra hours with your boyfriend worth losing your scholarship and having to drop out of school because you can't afford to pay the tuition out of your own pocket? Is it worth giving up your dream of going to the Olympics?

I was shocked that Luca deigned to do any kind of work for Joey considering his previous attitude.

• Love 3
(edited)

I really hope that Jaz and Doug can still make it work, I really like them together. Jaz does need to really focus on track (especially because and Sky are on track scholarships) but that doesent mean she and Doug have to break up. They just need to not go out so often and she needs to make some more time for track, so I hope that they can have a nice grown up talk, and it doesent explode into drama. 

I dont normally like Luca...but I do feel like I might like Luca in Vegas. I really want to know how he got kicked out of a Blue Man Group show...

Aww Ana found her Cuban American Republic dream man!

Edited by tennisgurl