Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: An Awkward Valentine's Day

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I noticed how irritated he was when they said they might have a long engagement. He wants them to get married NOW NOW NOW because they're so in love so he can generate filming for his declining TV show. He is so freaking transparent.

Seriously folks.  SERIOUSLY - an ENTIRE SEASON based on whether they will/willnot/will/willnot/will/willnot/WILL???/WillNOT!?/will?????? live in one house.  WTH??  And of COURSE they AREN'T going to live in one house.  So basically - we were set up.  I think they KNEW from the beginning that this wasn't going to happen.  What network thinks this is interesting?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

It amuses me to no end that the kitchen is where they draw the line on sharing.

OMG you would have to try it to believe it.  Think about it.  Robyn or Janelle cooks something... they leave dirty pans, utensils, baking sheets, cupcake pans, plates and glasses filling the sink.  Sticky, oozy, greasy crap is blasted all over the stove and counters.  You want to cook something.. but NOOOOOoo... you have to WASH whatever it is you need and clean off the counters and stove because it's so gross before you can even begin!  So you ask the person to PLEASE clean up after themselves... and DO they?  Do you honestly see Robyn or Janelle CLEANING up the kitchen after themselves?  I guess once the kids are teenagers you could have THEM do the work, but when the kids are little?  Forget it.  Very few wives leave the kitchen clean like they found it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8