Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E16: Margot Robbie, Daniel Kaluuya, Jodie Turner-Smith, Jim Carrey, Lewis Capaldi

• Start Topic

Oscar-nominated actor Margot Robbie promotes new DC superhero film Birds of Prey, Daniel Kaluuya and Jodie Turner-Smith talk about their roles in romantic drama Queen & Slim, and Hollywood great Jim Carrey discusses starring as Doctor Robotnik in the new film based on Sonic the Hedgehog. Musical guest Lewis Capaldi performs his single Before You Go.

I recorded it but I will wait to see some comments here before I watch.  I do not like Jim Carey at all, so I want to hear if he took over the couch. He has either been OTT “ON!!” I his interviews, or very sanctimonious IMO.  I have never enjoyed any of his movies and personally think he’s overrated.

• Love 2

Did the naked pregnant belly make anyone else, uh, uncomfortable? I personally don’t get all the pregnancy flaunting outfits and this (Can’t call it clothing I have to call nakedness)Wins the prize.  
I think Jim Carrey is talented but I cannot stand him in interviews.  I know he has issues but he is really annoying.  I was glad he came on later on or he would’ve ruined the whole show. I don’t know who that singer was at the end but he was funny.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Did the naked pregnant belly make anyone else, uh, uncomfortable? I personally don’t get all the pregnancy flaunting outfits and this (Can’t call it clothing I have to call nakedness)Wins the prize.  

At first I was taken aback, but then I was admiring how beautiful the skin on her belly is. I thought people got ugly stretch marks.  Or is that only lighter skin?  Whatever--I'm not much of a flaunter but if I had something like that to flaunt, I'd seriously consider it.

6 hours ago, msrachelj said:

I don’t know who that singer was at the end but he was funny.  

That kid was hilarious.  "Raw sex appeal"!  I thought Daniel Kaluuya was going to hurt himself laughing. 

And I thoroughly enjoyed both his and Margot Robbie's childhood photos.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, meep.meep said:

Liked Kaluuya's story about stealing socks.

I did laugh at Carrey's Brexit joke in response to that.

15 minutes ago, meep.meep said:

Is Lewis Capaldi the son of Peter Capaldi?

No but they are related.  I think he's some sort of cousin. I do remember that Peter was in one of his videos.  

• Love 1