Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Yarn and Pebbles

“Yarn and Pebbles” – While Graham joins Derek at Ratso’s for a day of father-and-son bonding, a jealous Angie enlists Douglas to help her make sure they don’t bond too much. The twins and Rory eat all the food in Douglas’ house to save his life, and Poppy and Miggy try to help Will with a dating situation named “Kay,” only to have it backfire, on an all-new episode of “Single Parents,” WEDNESDAY, JAN. 29 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

This was a legit funny episode. So many killer lines. 

I loved Will's 'sex positions' list those were hysterical.  "Holdy rubby'  and 'Sit and Reach' and my favorite:   'Squeezy Fun Fun'

Poppy and Miggy's partnership and their reaction to everything about Will.

Also Darcy Carden as  probably the most boring woman on earth.   LOL.  She's works in a ruler and protractor factory.  This show and their weird factories!

And finally Angie's own personal version of 'Genie in a bottle.'

I even liked the more quiet/tender moments:  Doug wiping Angie's face with a sandwich and him understanding how important what Poppy is doing re: his eating habits and health.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Also Darcy Carden as  probably the most boring woman on earth.   LOL.  She's works in a ruler and protractor factory.  This show and their weird factories!

Neutral Janet!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, DearEvette said:

Poppy and Miggy's partnership and their reaction to everything about Will.

"How you mean?" I laughed.

I howled when Darcy Carden breathed on the water, and when Miggy kept asking for stuff. (I am doing a thing where I try to ask for more, so I enjoyed thinking "What if I took it to that level? 'Hey, your shoes are cute, can I have them?'")

4 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

"Are we dead?"  I laughed so hard.

Me too! This was a funny episode.

4 hours ago, anna0852 said:

I absolutely identified with Will tonight. I'd love a long term partner but struggle with the dating part. 

Dating really sucks. I completely understand the impetus to settle so that you don't have to keep dating, but Kay was ... nah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

"So when you said warm bodies, did you mean..." Oh god no" "Its a conversation." 

I loved Angie's farmers market song, I feel like I am going to end up singing it every time I stop by a farmers market and get one of those bra-less ladies to help me! The ending with her and Douglas, where he comforts Angie and tells her how she is always going to be the person Graham can count on, and says that he needs to actually take being healthy more seriously, was really sweet and heartfelt. 

Darcy Carden, our favorite Not A Girl! Really adds an extra level to Miggys "are we dead" line. 

• Love 6