Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Caesar

• Start Topic

That was a pretty good episode, I liked the case and the background on Barnes. 

One thing that kind of confused me - didn’t they say at the start that they had the guy they originally suspected of the murders on video, but then it turned out he was dead beforehand and his girlfriend did it, am I missing something here? 

I really like Lacroix, Barnes and Clinton, but I can’t stand Crosby, he behaved like a douche once again tonight, and I don’t care for Hana either, it seems like both of them are trying to hard to be cool. 

Overall I’m liking the show pretty good. 

• Love 1

I liked this one but then I tend to favor female bad guy episodes especially when the female bad guy is interesting.   I thought the gangland angle worked well in this and that she never even left her neighborhood.

The Barnes backstory was good as well.   Crosby is still the weak link.

• Love 2

Bad guy walks into a room. Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat!  All dead.

FBI: "He was killed by an AR-15!" But AR-15's can't go rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat! They only go Rat. A. Tat. Tat. One shot at a time.

There's no reason to allow reality to get in the way of some good Gun Elimination Control propaganda, is there?

And once again, why is the Most Wanted crew chasing this band of semi-competent, semi-literate street thugs?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Xeliou66 said:

One thing that kind of confused me - didn’t they say at the start that they had the guy they originally suspected of the murders on video, but then it turned out he was dead beforehand and his girlfriend did it, am I missing something here? 

They identified the suspect based on his "unique" jacket and other circumstantial evidence.

• Love 2

I hated this episode.  Aside from the fact that a Bronx gang related plot is another NOT FBI Most Wanted situation, I didn't care about any of the characters so it didn't matter to me what happened.   

So far I only liked the first episode.  

Edited by AnnA

I'm not much into conspiracy theories. I just assume in a TV show that:

1. They're not going for realism

2. They talk about a g*n everyone knows about to take a shortcut. Much like they do with amazing facial recognition software, traffic cameras, and other technology-related stuff they depend on to hurry the process along.

I don't care what kind was used in a killing on a fake TV show, especially one in which the "good guys" also carry them, and they're not seen as bad or wrong for doing it.

I thought the person who played Cleo did a really good job. She was tiny, but when she commanded those big dudes to do stuff, they did, and you believed that she had the presence to do it.

I like LaCroix and his daughter. Also Barnes and her family.

So many of these shows depict broken relationships because of the work they do. I enjoy an ending where people come home and appreciate the normalcy they have there. It humanizes them. 

Edited by Sweet Tooth
  • Love 1