Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: The Dex Factor

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

So why again did we need the buy to go down to arrest the crew. Wasn't being in possession of a giant stash of heroin wrapped into bricks enough to send them away for a very long time?

Old school D.A. needed absolute proof of intent to distribute. It might have been for personal use....

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, Kel Varnsen said:

So why again did we need the buy to go down to arrest the crew. Wasn't being in possession of a giant stash of heroin wrapped into bricks enough to send them away for a very long time?

Because they want to get the big fish who actually "owned" all those bricks of heroin, I assume.

1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

Because they want to get the big fish who actually "owned" all those bricks of heroin, I assume.

If that was the goal, Miles would have let the dirty narco cop kill everyone and send the drugs back to Seattle...but then it becomes a DEA / FBI case and Miles loses out on the credit...

• Love 1
On 2/17/2020 at 8:34 AM, paigow said:

If that was the goal, Miles would have let the dirty narco cop kill everyone and send the drugs back to Seattle...but then it becomes a DEA / FBI case and Miles loses out on the credit...

I dunno, letting mass murder occur doesn't seem to be Hoffman's style

• Love 3
On 2/6/2020 at 9:17 AM, AnimeMania said:

You would think that an assassin would wear rubber gloves when wrapping up a dead body in a "Twister knock-off" plastic mat (there has to be a thousand fingerprints). Since Dex saw the games, she should know who the killer is and be able to connect her to all her other killings since that is her signature M.O.

You're assuming that the bodies were ever found.  I presumed that the mat was a convenient way to wrap a body for transport and ensure no nasty blood stains get left behind in transit.