Type keyword(s) to search

Servants, Whores And Quippy Sidekicks: Minor Characters

• Start Topic

I have decided I am going to ship Sansa with...Podrick. He is loyal, at the very least braver than Joffrey, apparently  well skilled in bed, gentle and an inch taller than Sansa. Oh, and he isn't gay, old enough to be her father, pimp or a murderous sociopath. I am calling them Sanick.

• Love 4

I almost feel like Karsi deserves her own thread. The only other minor character I think had as many fans was Iron Chef from the Wall fight episode, and that's just because of the huge grin he had while hoisting the biggest cleaver in existence over his shoulder.

• Love 2
(edited)

I kinda like annoyed/befuddled looking slaver guy. Oh, and Wun-Wun of course, the stupidly named (NY) Giant.

I would call Pod and Sansa "Sodrick," but that's just me.

I was going with "Pansa"... Speaking of bad shipping names, anyone got one for Tyene and Bronn? "Tyronn" or "Bryene" just aren't stupid enough.

I almost feel like Karsi deserves her own thread. The only other minor character I think had as many fans was Iron Chef from the Wall fight episode, and that's just because of the huge grin he had while hoisting the biggest cleaver in existence over his shoulder.

Ah, meat cleaver guy! He needs to make a comeback! So does Ser Pounce, although preferably not in the same scene!

Edited by Conan Troutman
  • Love 3

All I know is if they don't bring Lord Muppet back next season, I'm gonna be pissed. Just when he finally learns to talk, I discover he's hilarious, and then they cast him aside like he's just a cheap plot vehicle to get Meryn and Arya into the same whorehouse.

Maybe he could be Arya's next road buddy. Not as funny as The Hound, perhaps, but not as depressing, either.

Or he could join Team Targaryan, and (accidentally) help to interrogate suspected Harpies by singing jolly songs of Westeros at them.

I'd rather watch that than watch the Ollie, Melisandre, and Reek Show, that's for sure.

In my mind he's already instated as baker at Storm's End. Gendry needs a buddy, I don't know what everyone was thinking just sending him off on his own. He's going to be eaten alive. I honestly counted on Davos being there to help with the transition. Hot Pie can't do that, but he can provide a friendly face and delicious animal shaped pastries. That's not a bad deal. 

• Love 4