Type keyword(s) to search

Power: Spoilers and Speculation

spinxella
  • Start Topic

On 1/24/2020 at 11:15 PM, spinxella said:

Uh75eR.gif

This scene made me break up with this idiot I was seeing. This dumb ass watched the same scene as I did and then...

Fool: Oh that was smart to have her wear a wig that looks like her real hair.

Me: What?!?! Her braids are her real hair. They don't look anything like that thick long straight red horse hair.

Fool: You can't tell. It's braided up.

Me: Get out of my house.

• LOL 3
16 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

If you all care to join me, Power Book II: Ghost is starting in 3 weeks and there’s a sub forum here. 

Where's the subforum? I didn't see a link?

I'm not totally committing to watching this because I fucking hate Tariq, but I've been a sucker for the stupidness of Power since the first episode, so it's hard to cut myself off.  I'm at least open to the first episode.

36 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Where's the subforum? I didn't see a link?

I'm not totally committing to watching this because I fucking hate Tariq, but I've been a sucker for the stupidness of Power since the first episode, so it's hard to cut myself off.  I'm at least open to the first episode.

Power Book II: Ghost

if you scroll UP on the main forum you’ll see it. 😁👏🏽 Yay I don’t want to be lonely. 

Tariq is a little shit but he does love his Mom. 

• Love 1
On 8/17/2020 at 10:58 PM, Scarlett45 said:

If you all care to join me, Power Book II: Ghost is starting in 3 weeks and there’s a sub forum here. 

Saxe is on a mission to uncover the truth...wow, is it going to be another 64 episodes of him trying to squeeze someone to become a snitch and fail miserably as they either tell him to piss off or get killed?  Seriously, how the hell did he get his job back and more power?

I have no interest in a show that focuses on Tariq, the worst and most hateable character I've seen on TV in a long time.  Add Tasha and Saxe into that mix and Power 2 is a no-watch for me.

Edited by benteen
  • LOL 1