Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Look Back in Anger

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

"Bull looks to select jurors who can empathize with an individual's need for personal privacy when he helps Marissa's friend sue a notable philanthropic businessman for abusing him as a child."

WTF!  Why did he wait until he left the meeting with Bull, got to the elevator and then said he was a victim?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, preeya said:

"Bull looks to select jurors who can empathize with an individual's need for personal privacy when he helps Marissa's friend sue a notable philanthropic businessman for abusing him as a child."

WTF!  Why did he wait until he left the meeting with Bull, got to the elevator and then said he was a victim?

He looked really thoughtful when they were walking to the elevator, it could be he was working up the nerve to reveal he was a victim. Also it might have been easier to tell Marissa alone instead of her and two strangers, I imagine that's an incredibly difficult thing to say out loud.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Izzy85 said:

He looked really thoughtful when they were walking to the elevator, it could be he was working up the nerve to reveal he was a victim. Also it might have been easier to tell Marissa alone instead of her and two strangers, I imagine that's an incredibly difficult thing to say out loud.

OR . . . . . . . . ?        I'm still watching, but I'm having doubts about his story.

4 minutes ago, preeya said:

OR . . . . . . . . ?        I'm still watching, but I'm having doubts about his story.

Lol, I'm still watching too. Right after I commented I said to myself, "what if he was thinking of a way to get justice for his brother by making up the same story?"🤔

I guess we'll find out in about 40 minutes.

Edited by Izzy85
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Izzy85 said:

Lol, I'm still watching too. Right after I commented I said to myself, "what if he was thinking of a way to get justice for his brother by making up the same story?"🤔

GMTA!

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, preeya said:

23 minutes ago, preeya said:

GMTA!

Oh well. Can't win them all . . . . .

Well I'm glad to be wrong, lol, I would have hated if he had lied about something as horrendous as that. Even with the intention to help his little brother, it would have been a bit like a slap in the face to actual victims.

So I'm glad he was honest and they found proof, and that scumbag was made to pay and was arrested.

• Love 3

Its still not clear if he was really a victim, he could have just been recounting what his brother told him.  Not saying the guy wasn't guilty AF, just mentioning the guy wasn't obviously also a victim personally

18 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

Uh, did I miss an entire section where Bull picked privacy loving jurors??

I like seeing the conversation where Bull tells Benny what they are looking for and then we see Benny asking the jury pool questions to find the right people. I'm always dissapointed when that kind of scene is not in the episode. 

• Love 2

So this was a civil case.  Don't these start with depositions before the trial?  If that were the case, it would have been established that Maywood was out of the country.  But, then again, we wouldn't have had the false fall that pops up before the good guys pull out the win.  To that end, wouldn't the defense have objected to the introduction of evidence not presented in pre-trial depositions?

Once again, Benny is actually being a lawyer, instead of a loudmouth, on screen.  It's a welcome change.

19 hours ago, jabRI said:

Its still not clear if he was really a victim, he could have just been recounting what his brother told him.  Not saying the guy wasn't guilty AF, just mentioning the guy wasn't obviously also a victim personally

He was definitely raped. 

Oh, and by the way, Dani? "He doesn't present like victim," because he's never been in trouble with the law or had trouble with drugs, and has managed to make a success out of his life?????

How about...FUCK! YOU! with all of the available fucks, and then fuck you again with all of the fucks that become available at a later date. 🤬

• LOL 1
  • Love 2