Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Crisis On Infinite Earths Part Four

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, shantown said:

Were you spoiled before it aired? How?! The majority of the cast didn't even know!

I had seen it as part of a list of random spoilers a few weeks ago and remembered it once I saw the scene. I can't remember if any other spoilers came true but probably. It wasn't anywhere near as well speculated as the Lucifer cameo but it was out there I think. 

Just got around to watching this and it was horrible. Other than learning that Baby Sara is back in existence (because she never died), was the only good thing about it. 

They couldn’t even bother with a wig for Melissa because hey, writers? Kara didn’t have BANGS when she and Oliver first met.

Don’t give any blue dilly figgedity FUCKS about Monitor or his back story.

Of course Oliver dies.  Again.😒😒

Ezra Miller’s Flash? Big Whoop.

• Love 5

So the Dawn of Time is like a rock quarry or something?

This was easily the worst of the crossovers. None of it made any sense. How bout those wraith thingies? Just punch in their general direction, and they disappear? Oooooh, scary.

• Love 1
(edited)

This episode is Part Four of the five-part, five-show Crisis On Infinite Earths (COIE) crossover. Therefore, I'm posting my transcriptions from Supergirl 509, Batwoman 109, Flash 609, Arrow 808 and Legends 500 - these transcriptions are limited because this event was too huge to transcribe all major events properly, so I ended up primarily focusing on Oliver, Mia, and Felicity mentions (even though Felicity was physically absent from this crossover)...

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – The Monitor’s voiceover intro:
The Monitor (voiceover): "In the beginning, there was only one. A single, black infinitude. And then the infinitude found release. And, finally, the darkness broke, filling it with life... with the multi-verse. Every existence multiplied by possibility, and spread out before space and time in infinite measure. Civilizations rose and fell. And rose again across reality's grasping expanse. Life. A precious gift, persevering in the face of every obstacle, until, finally, the Age of Heroes was born. Chaos. The constant enemy of life, kept at bay by champions from across the multi-verse... joining forces to fight on behalf of all creation. They found each other just in time, because now, the entire multi-verse is about to come under attack. There is a malevolent force at work, one driven by a singular goal... The destruction of all there is.  I have planned, there are those who say I have schemed, but the time for preparation has passed. The Crisis is now upon us all."
EVpyqsDUcAIKJIF?format=jpg

EVpyrjaU4AMgX_v?format=jpg

EVpysZrUYAMEvLJ?format=jpg

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) - In Argo City, Clark, Lois and Allura react to the imminent destruction of Argo (per script):
EVA44-DU4AEpynJ?format=jpg

EVA44-DUEAEfIJg?format=jpg

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – Mia identifies herself to the other superheroes when she and Oliver are transported by the Harbinger to Supergirl’s DEO headquarters on Earth-38:
Mia: "Uh, I'm Mia. I'm Oliver's daughter."
J'onn J'onzz: "I never knew he had a daughter."
Mia: "He gets that a lot."

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – Sara comments on Oliver being a parent:
Sara: "You know, Oliver. I've seen playboy Oliver, vigilante Oliver, but I never thought I would see parent Oliver."
Oliver: "It's weird, right?"
Sara: "So weird. But... it looks good on you."

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – Oliver gives Mia her own Green Arrow suit:
Mia: "You wanted to see me?"
Oliver: "I did. I have something for you."
Mia: "What is it?"
Oliver: "Only one way to find out."
(Mia opens the box to find a Green Arrow suit.)
Mia: "Okay, please tell me you're planning on wearing this."
Oliver: "I don't think that that one would fit me. There should always be at least one Green Arrow."
Mia: "Dad, I can't."
Oliver: "You know, Mia, the Monitor has taken a lot from me. But I will always be grateful for the time he has given me with you."
Mia: "If you're not gonna wear this, no one should."
Oliver: "You earned it. Just try it on, okay?"

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – Sara is transported to Earth-16’s Star City in the year 2046, where she meets E16 Oliver:
E16 Older Oliver: "What? No! No, it's not possible. You're dead. You... went down with the Gambit."
Sara: "But I came back, remember? I found you in Lian Yu."
E16 Older Oliver: "I must be losing my mind."
Sara: "No, Ollie. You're not."
E16 Older Oliver (warding her off): "Hey."
Sara: "You're not. You're... It's just a long story. The longest."

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – Right before battling the Anti-Monitor’s Shadow Demons in order to protect the Quantum Tower on Earth-38, Oliver asks Mia to give a message to Felicity:
Mia: "So what is this? The proverbial calm before the storm?"
Oliver: "Something like that. Remember, Mia, whatever happens... find your mother. Tell her how much I love her.”
(They’re now fighting the Shadow Demons.)
Oliver: “Very nice.”
Mia: “Learned from the best.”

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – Back on Earth-16, E16 Oliver tells Sara that he always wanted to apologize for bringing her on The Queen’s Gambit trip:
E16 Older Oliver: "I never thought I'd see you again."
Sara: "One of the benefits of parallel Earths."
E16 Older Oliver: "Parallel Earths? It would appear that your reality is a little stranger than mine."
Sara: "You really have no idea."
E16 Older Oliver: "All my life... I just wanted to - to apologize for bringing you on that boat. But you aren't even you."
Sara: "Ollie. If your me was anything like I was, then getting on the Gambit with you was her choice. And in my world, that trip - it set off a whole series of events that neither you nor I could've ever dreamed of. You became a hero, a husband, a father. And I'm flying through time happier than I've ever been. And none of that would've ever happened if I didn't get on that boat with you. It was destiny."
Sara: "You're a good man, on every Earth."

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – Even after the Monitor has transported out the other superheroes, Oliver continues to fight the Shadow Demons in order to allow more people to escape from Earth-38:
The Monitor: "Oliver, it is time."
Oliver: "Has the planet been evacuated yet?"
The Monitor: "Not entirely."
Oliver: "Then it's not time."
(Oliver shoots an arrow at the Monitor to prevent him from flashing him out, and then continues to battle the Shadow Demons. When he runs out of arrows, he drops his bow and rushes forward to fight the Shadow Demons with only his bare hands.)

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – While dying, Oliver gives his final message to Mia:
(The Monitor brings a dying Oliver back to the Arrow Bunker in Earth-1’s Star City.)
Barry: "Oliver!"
The Monitor: "He fought to his last breath, knowing every moment was another life saved."
Kara: "Saved?"
The Monitor: "Your universe is no more. Of 7.53 billion... three billion souls made it to Earth-1 on the armada of ships. I calculate one billion souls survived due to his noble sacrifice."
(Pariah suddenly appears.)
Barry: "Nash?"
Pariah: "Once upon a time. Not anymore. Now, I'm simply a man serving his penance."
Clark Kent: "Penance for what?"
Pariah: "I freed the Anti-Monitor from his confinement only... to become a... Pariah. Sentenced to bear witness to his actions."
(Sara, Brainiac and Lois Lane, with her son Jonathan, suddenly appear.)
Sara: "Oliver!"
Oliver (dying): "It's okay, Sara. This is my destiny."
Barry: "Oliver."
Oliver (dying): "Barry. You, my friend, are the very best of us. I gave it all up... for you and Kara."
Barry: "What - what do you mean?"
Oliver (dying): "I need the two of you to - to be the ones... to save us now. Mia."
Mia (tearfully): "Dad."
Oliver (dying): "Don't forget to find your mother."
Mia (tearfully): "Okay."
Oliver (dying): "Find William. Tell them how much I love ‘em. (Mia nods) I love you, Mia. You keep me in your heart, okay?"
Mia (tearfully): "Dad..."
Oliver (dying): "Okay?" (Closes his eyes and dies)
The Monitor: "It was not supposed to be like this. This is not his ending I foresaw."
Pariah: "Things are turning out differently than I expected. But one thing is certain. Everything we know... everything there is... and everything there ever was... is doomed."

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – DELETED SCENE: Barry travels back in time, using super speed, to try to save Oliver:
(Continuing right from the previous scene where Oliver died, we see Barry as the Flash speeding down the street and screaming. Episode ends with “TO BE CONTINUED ON…” message.) 

Batwoman 109 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Two) – The Monitor explains the importance of finding the Seven Paragons and reveals Felicity’s role in identifying the first four Paragons:
The Monitor: "We've all lost a great hero."
Barry: "The wrong hero."
The Monitor (who keeps getting interrupted by Clark and Lois’ crying baby) : "I do not disagree. You have suffered a horrible loss. But you have every reason not to lose hope. Seven, in fact. Across space and time... Across space and time exist seven heroes. Beings of the purest will and ultimately... Beings of the purest will and ultimately... Beings of the purest will who can ultimately defeat the Anti-Monitor. They are known as Paragons."
Barry: "Paragons? You're just dropping this on us now?"
The Monitor: "I only recently learned of their existence by consulting the Book of Destiny."
Barry: "How? We destroyed it last year."
The Monitor: "After Oliver's early demise, I went into the time stream and retrieved it intact. It is now safely stored in the ship's library."
Barry: "What? Plan B? That's comforting."
Kate: "Anyone else wish they'd done that shot?"
Kara: "But wait - if the Book can rewrite destiny, can it bring back Earth-38? Or any of the other Earths?"
The Monitor: "Trying to recreate an entire world will surely drive one to madness."
Mia: "What about my dad? Could it bring him back?"
The Monitor: "I wish it could. While Oliver Queen was to die in this Crisis, this is not how I saw events unfold. But as the Anti-Monitor gets stronger, I grow weaker. We must find all seven Paragons."
Lois: "How about, like, a hint?"
The Monitor: "I have four. Kara Zor-El, despite all you have endured, you are the Paragon of Hope."
Kara: "Well, you might want to double-check your omnipotence, since I'm not feeling that hopeful right now."
The Monitor: "Sara Lance is the Paragon of Destiny."
Ray: "Oh, well that makes sense. Captain of time travel and all that."
The Monitor: "I have only descriptions for the other two Paragons. One is of a second Kryptonian who is said to have suffered a greater loss than most mortal men could endure. Today he stands as the Paragon of Truth."
Clark: "I'll find him."
Lois: "I'll go with you."
Ray: "And the fourth?"
The Monitor: "The Paragon of Courage is known only as the bat of the future."
Kate: "Seriously, where do you get these names and pseudo names anyway?"
The Monitor: "I enlisted the assistance of Felicity Smoak, who earned the wisdom of a second book."
Clark: "That's a lot of books."
The Monitor: "The Tome of the Guardians. It revealed the names of Miss Zor-El and Miss Lance, as well as the other two."
Lois: "Bummed-out Kryptonian and Future Bat, which technically means -?"
The Monitor: "Earth-99 exists in a future time, where Bruce Wayne has dedicated himself, body and soul, to fighting crime."
Ray: "I'm sorry, go back - Bruce Wayne is the Dark Knight?"
Kate: "If we could all keep that to ourselves… that would be great."
The Monitor: "The path to finding him will lead you to the Paragon of Courage."
Kate: "Okay. Who wants to meet Batman?"

Batwoman 109 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Two) – While they prepare to resurrect Oliver using Earth-18’s Lazarus Pit, Sara notes Mia’s similarities to her parents:
Sara: "Are you sure that you want to do this?"
Mia: "More than anything."
Sara: "Yeah. Your father wouldn't take 'no' for an answer either. When I think of all the stupid stuff we got into when we were your age, it's amazing we didn't get arrested more."
Mia: "Arrested more?"
Sara: "But you're way smarter than him. You get that from your mom."

The Flash 609 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Three) – When Diggle, Mia and John Constantine go to Purgatory (which looks like Lian Yu) to bring Oliver's soul back to his body, they meet Jim Corrigan AKA The Spectre:
Spectre: "Oliver Queen!"
Diggle: "Who are you?"
Spectre: "Jim Corrigan."
Constantine: "Not the one I know."
Specture: "But I'm also someone else. Something else. A Spectre." (His eyes suddenly flash green)
Mia: "Take a hike, Crazy-Eyes!"
Spectre: "In another life, I was a decorated police officer, a hero in my own right. But then I was called to a higher purpose. It's your turn now, Oliver. Only you can light the spark now, Oliver. It is your destiny."
Oliver: “What is my destiny?"
Spectre: "To save everyone. Otherwise, all universes, all the people you love, will perish."
Oliver (to Mia): "I'm sorry, but I have to."
Mia: "Dad, no!"
Oliver: "It's going to be okay." (To Diggle) It's going to be okay."
(Oliver nods and turns to The Spectre.)
Oliver: "What now?"
Mia: "Dad, wait. I love -"
(The Spectre's eyes flash green. Mia, Diggle and Constantine are suddenly gone from Purgatory. Oliver is alone with The Spectre.)

The Flash 609 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Three) – DELETED SCENE: Oliver transforms into the Spectre:
(Oliver faces Jim Corrigan across from a bonfire on the Purgatory beach. Bonfire flames turn green. Suddenly Oliver is wearing the green Spectre robe.)
Spectre Oliver: “They will have… vengeance.” (His eyes glow green)

808 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Four ) – No voiceover intro.

808 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Four) – Flashback scene on Planet Maltus, 10,000 years ago, when Mar Novu and his wife, Xneen, conducted a time travel experiment:
Mar Novu: "Are we ready?"
Xneen: "Just about. You better suit up."
Mar Novu (kissing her): "I love you."
Xneen: "I love you... Okay, this will be Temporal Jump Trial 1, all systems nominal."
Mar Novu (now wearing the Monitor suit): "I look ridiculous. Is this really the height of fashion at the Dawn of Time"
Xneen: "The suit provides a shield against -"
Mar Novu and Xneen (simultaneously): "The coronal radiation."
Mar Novu: "My body will be, yes, yes, yes. I'm familiar with the jingle, but you couldn't have designed something a tad less bulky?"
Xneen: "Remind me again, why did I marry you?"
Mar Novu: "You have a thing for men of towering ambition."
Xneen: "Are you seeing this quantum flux cascade?"
Mar Novu: "I am just a time traveler here, my love. You are the Monitor... Engaging quantum portal."
Xneen: "Field is stabilizing."
Mar Novu: "The portal is engaging. Next stop... the Dawn of Time."
(He enters portal.)
Mar Novu (over comms): "I am in the temporal zone. Oh, I wish you could see this, Xneen! The birthplace of all creation. It is beautiful!"
Xneen (over comms): "Mar, I'm getting readings here I don't understand. Your presence has corrupted the zone somehow. It's - it's releasing radiation I've never seen before. I think - I think this might be anti-matter. Oh, you have to get out of there. Get out of there right now!"
(Mar Novu is suddenly transported to another place that looks like a rock quarry.)
Mar Novu (over comms): "Xneen! Xneen! Can you hear me? Something went wrong. I do not think this is the Dawn of Time."
Xneen (over comms): "No. It is. It just isn't the Dawn of Time of our universe."
Mar Novu (over comms): "What?"
Xneen (over comms): "You've breached the wall between our universe and its opposite."
Mar Novu (over comms): "An Anti Universe."
Xneen (over comms): "Your body was suffused with coronal radiation. Your suit couldn't contain it. Mar. Mar? Can you hear me?"
Mar Novu (over comms): "I am sorry, my love. My towering ambition has doomed us all."
(The Anti-Monitor appears.)

808 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Four) – A conversation between Oliver Queen and Ray Palmer from Oliver’s memory inside the Speed Force (from timeline of episode 318, according to MG during his Mar. 25, 2020 interview with Fake Nerd Podcast) :
Oliver: "I didn't kill those people."
Ray: "Yes, I know. Felicity told me. Yeah, an impersonator, right? Heh, I hate when that happens. Five years on a deserted island. That kind of thing really changes you, doesn't it? Must have been difficult, if not impossible, to hold onto your sanity all those years. And here you are, pretending you have everything in control."
Oliver: "Felicity told you the truth, and you should trust her judgment."
Ray: "How can I do that? Her perception of you is clearly clouded by her emotional attachment. She's not seeing you for what you really are."
Oliver: "You have no idea what this city is up against."
Ray: "Actually, I think I do. And I'm going to stop him."

808 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Four) – Oliver dies a second time after fighting the Anti-Monitor and re-sparking the universe, with the help of the Paragons:
Spectre Oliver (fighting the Anti-Monitor): "You have failed this universe."
Barry: "Oliver."
Oliver: "I need both of you to watch over my family."
Sara: "Hey, Ollie. They're gonna be fine, alright? You're gonna be fine."
Oliver: "You did it. You all did it."
Sara: "Did what? What did we do?"
Oliver: "Just look." (Looking up into the sky)
Sara: "Ollie, we saw, but what is it?"
Oliver: "It's the new universe."
Barry: "It's kinda small for a universe."
Oliver: "Wait for it, Barry. It's almost time. Almost time. There. You did it."
Sara: "No, Ollie. You did it, okay? And that's why you got to come back with us. We need you to hang on, okay?"
Oliver: "Sara, this is just what the Monitor said would happen."
Barry: "What?"
Oliver: "It's an end. And it's the beginning. You remember what I told you?"
Barry: "Dying is the easy part."
Oliver: "I'm at peace. The real heroes?"
Barry: "They're the one that have to keep going."
Oliver: "So keep going. Don't ever stop. This world - this new world, it needs both of you."
(Oliver dies. Again.)
Sara (Looking up): “Barry?”
Barry: “An end.”
Sara: “And a beginning.”
Barry: “Thank you, Oliver.”
EVvjd_XVAAEyeJG?format=jpg

EVvje4dUwAA7Hee?format=jpg

EVvjfp2UMAAGI4q?format=jpg

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 500 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Five) – Team Arrow tells Sara that Felicity searched for Oliver after the Crisis was over:
Sara (entering the Arrow Bunker): "Oliver! Oliver!"
Diggle (entering with Rene and Dinah): "Sara."
Sara: "I need to talk to you guys."
Diggle: "We already know. We already know."
Rene: "Martian J'onn came by and gave us a splitting headache."
Dinah: "It all happened, didn't it?"
Diggle: "He died twice, Sara."
Sara: "Yeah."
Diggle: "I wasn't there both times. Both times I failed him."
Sara: "Dig, you -"
Diggle: "I'm so sorry. It's okay. I wasn't there. He was my brother."
Sara: "I know. Listen to me. Look, we all - we all died. The entire universe, the multi-verse. Now we're back. That means Oliver, he might be back too."
Rene: "After the brain dump, we had Felicity run a global search. I mean, nobody's better at finding people, but they've got to be here to be found."
Sara: "You don't know. Look, when Oliver died, he became something else. He - he called it the Spectre. Then, maybe Felicity, she just can't find him in that form. Dig, she just can't find him in this form!"
Diggle: "Sara... Sara, gone is gone. He's gone."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 500 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Five) – Sara and Barry talk about Oliver:
Barry: "Hey."
Sara: "How'd you find me?"
Barry: "You feel that gust of wind a few seconds ago? That was me. I did a quick search of the whole city for you. When you didn't come back for the post-Beebo celebration, I got a little worried."
Sara: "Yeah. (Sighs) See that tree over there? My sister and I, we used to race to the top when we were little. I'd win every time. I used to think it was because I was a better climber, but now I think Laurel let me win 'cause she knew I was a sore loser. A lot has changed since then. I was an assassin. (Chuckles) I was dead. And now I'm the captain of a friggin' time ship. One thing remains the same. I'm still a sore loser."
Barry: "I know it's - it's hard not having Oliver here with us. But look at what his sacrifice made possible? Our world is - it's different, but at least it's safe."
Sara: "Yeah. He was just the last tether to my old life, you know? And he was the only person left who knew me when I was just... me. With him gone, my connection to this world, this place, to that tree... it's gone."
Barry: "I know what it's like to lose family. My mom. My dad. Each death felt like there was no moving forward, like life would never be the same."
Sara: "Yeah."
Barry: "And I was right, it's not the same. But somehow it's okay. Family isn't just the people that you grew up with. It's the people you find, the ones you love, ones that make you crazy. Make you smile."
Sara: "When did you get so wise? The Legends, they are my family. They have been for a while. I guess I just - I always thought there would be at least someone who remembered what I was like before I got on that boat."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 500 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Five) – We learn that the Monitor and the Anti-Monitor cannot be destroyed:
Ray Palmer: "The Anti-Monitor is made of antimatter, and, like its opposite, it can neither be created nor destroyed. It can only -"
Ryan Choi: "Change form and move from place to place. So what if we do just that? What if we could set off a chain reaction that will destabilize his form? Compressing his molecules so he's essentially shrinking for eternity."
Nash Wells: "Is that kind of reaction even possible?"
Ray Palmer: "Sure it is. I did it a bunch of times by accident when I was developing my ATOM exosuit."
Nash Well: "So you think you can keep him shrinking indefinitely?"
Ray Palmer: "Essentially, we'd be sending him to the 'Atomverse.'"
Ryan Choi: "I like to call it the 'Microverse.'"
Ray Palmer: "Ah, that's better. Possible trademark issues, but that's better."
Ryan Choi: "He could get stuck there for, like, ever."
Ray Palmer: "In theory, it could totally work."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 500 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Five) – The U.S. President comments on Oliver Queen’s sacrifice during the Crisis:
U.S. President (on television): "My fellow Americans, today, our way of life, our world, almost came to an end. An entity known as the Anti-Monitor attacked Earth, intent on its destruction. Thankfully, we were saved by Earth's greatest heroes... Their unity and strength should be an example for us all. I'm told that this assembly was led by Star City's Oliver Queen, otherwise known as the Green Arrow. We give thanks to these brave women and men who, with great tenacity, tireless work, and the utmost courage, put their lives on the line for our country, our planet... While, in a hard-fought battle, loss is expected, it never gets any easier. So it is with great sadness that I must inform you that Oliver Queen sacrificed his life for our world's survival. He is known to us as the first of our heroes, and while this is a devastating loss, we can take solace in knowing that he lived as he died, with honor. I ask all of you to join me in a moment of silence to honor him now. (Pauses) A grateful nation thanks you, Mr. Queen. May you finally find rest in the hereafter. God bless you, and God bless the United States of America. Good night."

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow 500 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Five) – Oliver Queen’s voiceover ending:
Oliver (voiceover): "In the end, there was only one. A single, black infinitude. Then the infinitude found release. And finally, the darkness broke, filling it with life... with the multi-verse. Every existence multiplied by possibility, and spread out by space and time in infinite measure. Civilizations rose and fell. And rose again across reality's grasping expanse. Life. A precious gift, persevering in the face of every obstacle, until, finally, the Age of Heroes was born."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

The CW aired the first two parts of this Crisis On Infinite Earths crossover last night. The third part airs tonight, and the remaining two parts will air tomorrow night.

I actually liked it more watching this second time around, maybe because I was already insulated against Oliver's two deaths. I also picked up things that I missed the first time around. For example, I completely missed before that the Waverider and Mick Rory in the crossover were from Earth-74.

Edited by tv echo

Here's the scene where Sara and Barry talk (in Part Five of COIE)...

(Arrowverse Scenes)

I've added a transcription of this scene to my COIE crossover transcriptions above.

Edited by tv echo

Two DELETED scenes from this crossover...

Supergirl 509 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part One) – DELETED SCENE: Barry travels back in time, using super speed, to try to save Oliver:
(Continuing right from the previous scene where Oliver died, we see Barry as the Flash speeding down the street and screaming. Episode ends with “TO BE CONTINUED ON…” message.) 

(22egg napom)

The Flash 609 (Crisis On Infinite Earths: Part Three) – DELETED SCENE: Oliver transforms into the Spectre:
(Oliver faces Jim Corrigan across from a bonfire on the Purgatory beach. Bonfire flames turn green. Suddenly Oliver is wearing the green Spectre robe.)
Spectre Oliver: “They will have… vengeance.” (His eyes glow green)

(ArrowVerse TV)

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 1