Type keyword(s) to search

Stephanie Hollman: The Sweetest of all the Housewives

• Start Topic

I wasn’t sure what to title her thread, but I thought I’d make one since so many of us consider her to be the nicest gal in the whole franchise. 

While I think she’s too gentle a soul to be a Real Housewife, it is so refreshing to watch a levelheaded, kind person. 

• Love 6

What in the world is Stephanie doing with that creepy husband of hers?! I hope, for her sake and for those boys, he’s not as much of an asshole In real life as he seems to be. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

What in the world is Stephanie doing with that creepy husband of hers?! I hope, for her sake and for those boys, he’s not as much of an asshole In real life as he seems to be. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’m sure she’d say it was worth it because of the boys - but would she feel the same if there were no children? (Still, I hope the guy is actually a wonderful husband.)

12 hours ago, nexxie said:

He really comes off as a big tool.

Stephanie is a  beautiful person inside and out and she deserves a wonderful supportive husband/significant other.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

He really comes off as a big tool.

Stephanie is a  beautiful person inside and out and she deserves a wonderful supportive husband/significant other.

I agree. Stephanie is a total catch. Sometimes Travis seems like he just wanted a hot homemaker and doesn't really respect her. 😞

• Love 5

I’d rather sleep on a mattress on the floor with a guy that loves and treats me right than sleep in luxury with a fat fuck face douche tool like him. It’s hard to respect someone who puts up with that no matter how sweet she comes across. Her parents must have to bite their tongues about him. He makes her look bad. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’d rather sleep on a mattress on the floor with a guy that loves and treats me right than sleep in luxury with a fat fuck face douche tool like him. It’s hard to respect someone who puts up with that no matter how sweet she comes across. Her parents must have to bite their tongues about him. He makes her look bad. 

I know, I could not deal with the disrespect no matter how luxurious the lifestyle was. Stephanie is my #1 favorite housewife, and I don't want to judge her for her taste in men, but I get what you mean. Because she's not the usual catty, bitchy housewife, I've always hoped Travis is kinder than the edit we see. I mentioned SAHMs who act superior or more stressed out than working moms to be a pet peeve of mine, but men like Travis are the opposite end of the spectrum where they see their wives as less than for not contributing with money. I remember him saying he makes the decisions because it's his money. Who talks like that to their wife? Stephanie deserves respect as his wife and mother of his young boys. She mentioned him not appreciating what she brings to the table, and that's always been my impression. She's very beautiful, very sweet, seems like a doting wife and mother. But he seems like he just wanted some arm candy who didn't have interests of her own and who he could boss around, not an equal. There are men who really appreciate the work of mothers. My father was always so appreciative of how hard my mother worked. Chauffeuring, cleaning, cooking, running errands, taking care of us when we were sick, paying bills, none of it was unnoticed. I know rich ladies may have some help with household stuff, but Travis is probably the kind of guy who thinks SAHMs watch TV all day.  We know Stephanie has self-esteem and mental health struggles, so I especially wish he'd be more supportive of whatever she wants to do and not make her feel like she should just be happy she snagged a rich man. If she wants to stay home, she should still get a say in everything, and if she wants to start a foundation or do some other work, he should be supportive of that as well. 

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

know, I could not deal with the disrespect no matter how luxurious the lifestyle was. Stephanie is my #1 favorite housewife, and I don't want to judge her for her taste in men, but I get what you mean.

Oh, please don’t anyone judge her for that, which I know you are not ❤️.

As someone who was a strong, independent, self-sufficient young woman, I didn’t know my self worth when it came to romantic relationships and was incredibly naive and insecure in this area. I felt I was undeserving of a romantic partner or a long term relationship in general. Then I met an outwardly charming man at my church young adult group. He knew how to put on charm and say the right words and was interested in me, the wallflower. So I fell for him. The week before we were married I knew in my heart it was a mistake, but my self esteem when it came to men was so so awful I chose to the let it happen. This was in 1990, long before the Internet was around and could give you a frame of reference and possibly support groups and information which were enlightening as well as letting you know you are not alone. My ex was in fact an incredibly abusive man (but I got out of there alive and have being married to the most amazing man for almost 26 years).

My long winded point, sometimes it is not as simple as “I wouldn’t put up with it”.  That is a normal and healthy reaction to viewing this situation. However, for others, based upon many variables, that is easier said than done.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Oh, please don’t anyone judge her for that, which I know you are not ❤️.

As someone who was a strong, independent, self-sufficient young woman, I didn’t know my self worth when it came to romantic relationships and was incredibly naive and insecure in this area. I felt I was undeserving of a romantic partner or a long term relationship in general. Then I met an outwardly charming man at my church young adult group. He knew how to put on charm and say the right words and was interested in me, the wallflower. So I fell for him. The week before we were married I knew in my heart it was a mistake, but my self esteem when it came to men was so so awful I chose to the let it happen. This was in 1990, long before the Internet was around and could give you a frame of reference and possibly support groups and information which were enlightening as well as letting you know you are not alone. My ex was in fact an incredibly abusive man (but I got out of there alive and have being married to the most amazing man for almost 26 years).

My long winded point, sometimes it is not as simple as “I wouldn’t put up with it”.  That is a normal and healthy reaction to viewing this situation. However, for others, based upon many variables, that is easier said than done.

I'm so sorry you went through that Stats! I'm glad you got an amazing man. 💕 I think this is sadly something I've seen quite a bit, people who are such catches but don't know their worth. I've definitely seen it among my family and friends. 

Yeah, I totally get that. You never know what's going on behind closed doors either. I guess I wouldn't knowingly get involved with a Travis type, but I know once you unknowingly get with one, it's not necessarily simple to just leave. 

I struggle with anxiety and self-esteem issues myself, so even though it affects me as far as not dating enough, it kind of helps keep me away from jerks. If I sense someone would put me down for this or thought, I'd rather not bother. Kindness has always been the top quality I look for, and kind men definitely exist. 🙂 

• Love 3