Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: The Gang Solves Global Warming

• Start Topic

Spoiler: the Gang does NOT solve global warming. Basically, Paddy’s becomes a thin metaphor about climate change and how people deal. But since we got hot people with diminishing clothes, and Dennis losing his cool with the situation and with Mac’s insistence that God will provide? It’s funny.

Also, Dee quests for ice, with Charlie “filming” her to show she’s eco-conscious. Of course, she more or less renounces that by episode’s end. Sadly, her descent isn’t on her real-life Insta. On the bright side, when is it not fun to see Sweet Dee lose her mind?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 4

That was way better than it had any right to be. A good Dee story which I've been wanting this season and a well done metaphor about the bar overheating. Good callbacks to the fish guys (who of course were the ones being flooded) and to Dee hating the bus.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Chardee MacDennis said:

Good grief. 

THANK YOU to the IASIP gods for shirtless Mac. 

How someone can go from "Fat Mac" hauling around a bag of burritos to a muscle bound hunk is beyond me. 

This was one of the better episodes this season. 

His body is amazing 🤤 

• Love 2

"The Gang Solves Global Warming".

As a record-breaking heat wave overtakes Philly, the gang plans to profit from global warming by pumping up the A/C so people will congregate at Paddy's and save energy at home.

What began as a promising idea ended up fizzling out before the weak allegory at the end, but it was hot (pardon the pun) to see shirtless Mac and the good to see that man is still riding the bus and coughing in people's face (I was hoping he'd make an appearance after Dee's rant about riding the bus).

• Love 2
On 11/8/2019 at 6:11 AM, Ubiquitous said:

good to see that man is still riding the bus and coughing in people's face (I was hoping he'd make an appearance after Dee's rant about riding the bus).

I was disappointed that he didn't throw up on her again.  Normally I despise any televised depiction of vomiting, but the callback would have been nice.

On 11/7/2019 at 9:40 AM, Chardee MacDennis said:

Good grief. 

THANK YOU to the IASIP gods for shirtless Mac. 

How someone can go from "Fat Mac" hauling around a bag of burritos to a muscle bound hunk is beyond me. 

This was one of the better episodes this season. 

Not to mention all the hot girls in their underwear.  Man, this episode had something for everyone.

Edited by Ray Adverb