Type keyword(s) to search

Hottest Husband/Partner

I just wondered who everyone thinks is the hottest husband/partner of the ladies?

My vote is for Gregor, Juliet's husband. Very good looking and seemed like an absolute sweetheart in the segment in last week's episode where he and Juliet were in the pub. Brings Juliet back down to earth somewhat!

I agree, Caroline's husband is good looking. Marissa's husband is too but I haven't made my mind up about him yet. Not sure what Caprice's partner sees in her lol!

Yeah, you know, so much about a mans attractiveness...IMO has to do with his personality, and I'm not entirely sold on Marissa's husband's personality.

Caprice's partner seems much younger and if I remember correctly was involved in being a trader, which could either mean he works at a large brokerage house making a six figure income, or he uses E-trade and makes $50,000 a year.  He could see her as a meal ticket?

(edited)

I couldn't agree more. Matt (Marissa's husband) seems slightly patronising towards her and I don't think that's a likeable quality in a partner.

That's an interesting theory about Caprice's partner, could well be true.

I think Juliet's husband will definitely remain my favourite. He seemed so supportive of her in the scene in the pub in episode 4 and really seems to love her.

Edited by British-nonsnob
  • Love 1

I wonder if Caprice's boyfriend is on the payroll.  Everything about her is so fake I wouldn't be surprised if he was more donor than anything else.

None of the men have been shown enough to get a grasp on whether I find them attractive based on personality.  I do think just on first visceral to chemicals in my brain reaction, all three of the men married to the three women I dislike the least are the ones I would gravitate towards.  Namely Caroline, Marissa and Juliet. 

• Love 2

After tonight I have to amend my rankings slightly.  Matt and Mehran move up. Gregor I  have to give even more side eye to.  At some point when does he stop being supportive and just be an enabler for his wife to be a raging dick to everyone simply to not have to deal with it himself?  I'm betting Juliet doesn't pull the whole "truth barrage" bullshit when they have to socialize with his clients or bosses. 

• Love 2

After tonight I have to amend my rankings slightly.  Matt and Mehran move up. Gregor I  have to give even more side eye to.  At some point when does he stop being supportive and just be an enabler for his wife to be a raging dick to everyone simply to not have to deal with it himself?  I'm betting Juliet doesn't pull the whole "truth barrage" bullshit when they have to socialize with his clients or bosses. 

Do you think he really brings her around his clients?  She has liability written all over her.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ugh - Scott is just a pig! I cannot stand him!  Who does that kind of shit to a woman he was married to for so long and their children?  And stupid Noelle thinking it wont' happen to her.  LOL.

Edited to add:  I know this isn't about which husband is hot, but it's sort of, in a contradictory snarky sort of way?  eep?

Edited by hatchetgirl
  • Love 1

Great thread!

Definitely Greg for me--so far, anyway, I might change my mind once we hear more from him. I know the very first post mentioned Greg, referring to last season. I don't remember last season, but it's good to know he made an impression then too.

I started noticing Greg from S2 episode 3, when Julie and he are eating at a sidewalk and their kid calls, wanting to get into their bed while they're gone. He handled that perfectly. He also handled Juliet perfectly while she was down, being the only one left out of Marissa's party.

The "husband humping" incident episode 4-5 was a test of sorts for me...he handled that ok too, I think. But we didn't see too much of his reaction. Maybe he doesn't *want* too much attention--another plus.

Marissa's husband is boring; Julie's seems ok but adolescent, I have a feeling we're going to see more of the husbands soon, going by the preview for episode 6. Cem talking to Caroline about her business, for example.And it's possible Greg will lose his appeal with more camera time. I reserve the right to be fickle, but right now Greg gets my vote.

Edited by nyxy

Cem is the hottest to me -- but I like his look and his style.  And the fact that he seems to have a sense of humor but a good sense of business.

Gregor. Definitely.

Which marriage do you think will be first to succumb to the reality show divorce curse?

Juliet/Gregor.  I think she is the sort of woman that men find "spunky and refreshing" when they first meet them and about 5 years later they realize that sometimes "spunky, honest and refreshing" is really just "loud, obnoxious and annoying."

• Love 2

I find all of the men on this show intriguing, especially Matt Hermer, and wish we could see more of them.  But it appears that they all have actual high-powered positions and probably aren't available much for filming.

• Love 2