Type keyword(s) to search

Starchild

7.9k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

1.9k profile views
  1. I will say the last shot was interesting. Holding the baby and the award and having a conflicted look on her face.
  2. Will this be universally acclaimed as the worst season ever?
  3. I wonder if Jane just got what she was capable of handling.
  4. I was Team Sapphira but not bothered by Nymphia's win. They were pretty evenly matched through the season, and this might be one of those times where it really did come down to the final lipsync. And in that lipsync Sapphira was good, but Nymphia was just a little bit better.
  5. Is that what happened? I kept wondering why I didn't see her with the other queens after the cut. It can be rough to keep going when your delusion balloon gets punctured. Sweet mom though.
  6. I hear you. It bothered me that Sam came in with Isaac to talk to Hetty at the end. I thought it would have been a stronger underscore to their friendship if it had just been the two of them. She didn't serve a purpose, since she and Isaac basically said the same things.
  7. There is one good takeaway from this season. That end credit music is lovely. A minor variation on rockabye baby. Love it.
  8. I agree with this, I thought she won. Admittedly, her sexiness is tinged with nerdy awkwardness, but she put her heart into it 100%, and I was both surprised and turned on lol. I was chuffed to avoid the Amanda-Jane fireworks, the latter of whom took every opportunity to put Amanda down again and again. Not classy, Jane. When she said she was going to spend the money on her body, my eyes rolled backwards. How disappointing.
  9. No, but I do remember thinking that Jenkins took to the whole lap dance concept with incredible intuition for someone who'd never heard of it before lol.
  10. Thanks! I think I remember a suggestion that the husband's mother was murdered by his father. Sorry I don't remember anyone's name.
  11. I riot if it's not Katey Sagal.