Type keyword(s) to search

Schnickelfritz

1.5k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Yes, the 1939 production. Used to be a bit of a thing around here for awhile. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Side_of_the_Rainbow
  2. Speaking of Dark Side of the Moon, has anyone here tried playing the album (on loop) while watching The Wizard of Oz? When you sync the album with the movie, there is a pretty fun synchronicity. Start the album at the 3rd lion's roar, mute the movie (subtitles if you want to follow the dialogue) and let 'er rip! The Schnicklet and I have done this a few times. The album is his favorite so it's a fun way to waste a couple of hours. *Being slightly sozzled doesn't hurt the experience
  3. There is a brand called Lotte Milkis that is exactly carbonated soda. It's available in Asian markets (I think it's a Korean brand). There are several flavors fun flavors, such as melon, strawberry, mango. It's really popular in Hawaii (lived there for quite awhile). Crab rangoon (not really a Chinese dish, but...)
  4. I believe it's Mendocino Headlands State Park https://goo.gl/maps/WK4UW3iUASmpQFTu8
  5. My cat is! Nothing she finds more tasty than a cicada. She loves to bring home the headless bodies. Really wish she wouldn't share. 🤢🤢🤢
  6. I feel like I am asking myself to the party without benefit of invitation, but could someone please DM me with alternative sites for meeting? I rarely post but I do read this forum with great regularity. The sense of togetherness and support has been very important especially during the past summer. To be able to leave the "real world" for a few minutes everyday, enjoy the snark, worry about others and enjoy this community means the world. 💞💞💞
  7. I think the subtitling couldn't figure out the word Vonnegut. The character of David clearly says the name, but it shows up as XXXX on captions.
  8. Last night's episode was Hoarders Canada episodes #1 and 2. Surprise.... Nope, I'm wrong. Wrong David... Don't know where it falls in the scheme of things.
  9. My DVR says that this is an episode of Hoarders Canada. Doing a little digging, Lori is episode 3 and 4 of Hoarders Canada that originally aired (in Canada) last March.
  10. In her defense, she pronounced it correctly. The rest of her behavior is not as defensible. /ˈer(y)əˌdīt/
  11. And... we're back! Hope everyone is still doing well. That was entirely too long. Also hope I'm not the only one giving the website another shot after that very rude interruption. Netfoot - hope you have been taking notes about all of your and Mo's adventures last week and will share them soon.
  12. In our area, starting the 5th, the line-up changes to various judge shows during the day and Perry at 2-6pm (central), Matlock 6-10pm, Perry 10-2, Matlock 2-5(am). Perry is scheduled for all day Saturday the 10th. Can't see the schedule past that. Until then, Perry and Matlock are on continuous loop.
  13. I know it's been ages since this was posted but I wanted to let you know that the movie is available on Amazon free with ads under the title, From The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. I think it was originally called The Hideaways. (or vice versa). Search title with Ingrid Bergman and you'll have it.