Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Love, Love Me Stew

• Start Topic

I was rewatching season one and Hannah was insisting that the stews get their 8 hour sleep and Ben was bitching, in the extremely spacious galley, about Hannah and Julia talking normally to each other in there so they are remarkably consistent!

• LOL 1

This episode has brought me to my (so far) maximum dislike of Sandy. The previous episode (or the one before that?) where she suddenly went at Joao about the problem with the jet ski, I thought that was totally uncalled for, although Joao probably should have just said "yes, Captain" and checked to see if it was a fuel problem or whatever she said.

But this episode, the way she goes after Hannah to get all the interior staff on deck because... the table wasn't set? And because... all the deckhands, who have completely different duties, got up and performed those duties. I guess since the galley seems to be functioning well, Sandy just has to stick her asshole nose in somewhere else.

From reading posts in this forum, it seems like Sandy must be returning for the following season, and that makes me sad. Between Sandy constantly blurring the lines between staff/friends (with her hugs, I love yous, etc), and sudden, super-selective micromanagement, I just can't stand her at all.

• Like 1