Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Summer of Freedom

"Summer of Freedom" - The kids are away for the summer, and the gang looks forward to their freedom. But three months later, it looks like summer is a bust with Will doing all the things on the "Angie and Will's List of Summer Fun" with Tracy Freeze; Angie obsessing over writing the world's longest email to her ex; and Douglas inexplicably ghosting Poppy on their first date, on "Single Parents," WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 25 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.

Convenient that all of the kids had the exact same schedule!

Glad this show is back, its a lot of fun and the cast is great. Also thrilled that Douglas and Poppy got over their misunderstanding in the first episode, I want to actually try and see them dating and how that effects the whole group and how that goes for them. 

"Are you from horse times?"

• Love 11

Loved all the different party announcements, and Miggy having Poppy's back and going after Douglas hard for her was awesome. Douglas had a heart attack and told no one! The way he got up from the table and just walked out with that look on his face was hilarious. I get why someone like him wouldn't tell anyone, but I also get why his friends would be mad, like really dude.

• Love 2