Type keyword(s) to search

The Host: Andy Cohen's Empire

• Start Topic

Oh my gosh...Andy's baby is adorable. His Instagrams of Ben are pretty funny.

I haven't caught a full episode lately but on the shallow end, which hey, perfect for Andy, he looks good with the scruff. 

I bet that party went on forever last night. 

On 3/26/2020 at 5:54 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if he’s at home alone. Who's supposed to help bring you fluids, food and call for help, if necessary if you live alone? 

Andy can afford 24/7 nursing care. There are still dedicated health professionals who are working to save people's lives. 

i hope Andy recovers soon 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

I'm answering my own question. I saw a photo in a recent People magazine of Andy walking Waca on the streets of NYC. Glad to see he still has him and it appears Waca is happy and healthy.

• Love 2

Yeah, I came by here since, I read about him re-homing his dog.  I'm so RELIEVED.  I posted long ago around here about how deluded Andy was to keep an aggressive dog when he has a child in the house. I could have given Andy that news FREE of charge.  It doesn't take three experts to know that.  I think he was just arrogant and in denial over it. He seemed pleased that the dog bit others and acted out.  Not so funny when it's your kid he's growling at. 

I will say that I don't know if the dog's aggression was Andy's fault.  I once had a great dog, that I got as a puppy and I did everything by the book with good vet care, nutrition, socialization, training, etc.  BUT, for some reason, she grew aggressive to other people. It was weird.  I did the best I could.  The vet thought it was a brain disorder:(

• Love 4

This show isn’t getting much attention anymore on Primetimer,so I’m wondering if there is still an audience. The other thing that I’ve noticed as that Andy has a lot less patience with Bravolebrities than he once had. He seems to be happy to call them out (ie Hannah Berber, Gary from BDSS and even Shep from SC.)

40 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

He seems to be happy to call them out (ie Hannah Berber, Gary from BDSS and even Shep from SC.)

Right!  I would add Jax, Tom and Tom from VPR to this list, as well as Craig from SC.  I've never found Andy interesting, but what really sickens me is when he gets on his high horse, when he is no better than the Bravolebrities to which he's openly hostile toward.

Unless the guests are someone from a show that I actually watch, or an otherwise noteworthy celeb, I delete it from my dvr without watching.  I don't watch any of the yacht shows or VPR, and don't even bother with most of the Real Housewives anymore.  I've been deleting more than I've been watching lately.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Unless the guests are someone from a show that I actually watch, or an otherwise noteworthy celeb, I delete it from my dvr without watching.

Same here.  Haven't watched it in months.  Even with good guests, Andy often ruins it by shoehorning in a game like "Guess Who This Crotch Is!", or something equally classy.  Ironically I see that Leslie Jordan was on last night.  I would put up Andy's bullshit for LJ anyday!

• Love 1
(edited)

I’m not sure if it’s covid or what, but I just lost most of my patience for stuff I find boring, stupid, insulting or mean. So, I have to leave a lot of Bravo stuff after only a few minutes. I can take Andy in small doses. Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3