Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
captain1

Swamp People

Thought I'd start a topic for general show discussion since this forum doesn't seem to be getting much action.  RIP Tyler (sniffle) - you were a great dog.  I know Bruce feels like he's lost a child.  

Guess I was disappointed in how the writers played with the audience about Troy retiring.  I sure have enjoyed him but it was obvious that he wasn't gong to retire and it was a cheap trick for viewing.

• Like 1

I am enjoying the new season so far. Glad to see Joe and Tommy are back, but I wonder why they aren't shown in the credits? also loving "Nuncky" and "Holdy".

So Hurricane Issac kept Joe & Tommy from gator hunting for a couple of seasons/years? Hmmm, I thought it was due to their legal troubles. No one else on the show had to skip any seasons due to Mother Nature.

• Like 1

I felt so bad for David and Jeromy being too late to enter their gator for the bounty.  All because David wouldn't speed.  I could just feel Jeromy's frustration.

• Like 1

Can not believe that production has cut Jr, Theresa, Willie, Liz and her bunch, Joe & Tommy and David & Jeromy.  It seems the only ones they kept were Troy & Co and RJ & Jay Paul.  I love Troy but not a fan of RJ.  I think production has really screwed up big time.  They were told on Sat. that they would not be part of the filming.  Talk about waiting till the last minute.

Think I am done watching now.

Can not believe that production has cut Jr, Theresa, Willie, Liz and her bunch, Joe & Tommy and David & Jeromy.  It seems the only ones they kept were Troy & Co and RJ & Jay Paul.  I love Troy but not a fan of RJ.  I think production has really screwed up big time.  They were told on Sat. that they would not be part of the filming.  Talk about waiting till the last minute.

Think I am done watching now.

No way! What are they thinking? What about Bruce? Yeah, lots of people are not fans of RJ in real life. Hope this means they keep the Gist brother. And Liz's boys are so cute, nice mannerable and unlike the rest of the kids on TV.

Talked to someone in their hometown and their comment was how unliked the two of them are. 

They're back!!! With Bruce, Troy and his boys and I think Big Foot. So are R.J and J. Paul and they are messing with Troy. Troy is cussing a bit, lol. First episode was on Monday, 2/8/2016.

We tune in occasionally.  Love Troy and Daniel and watching their family dynamics.  Not fond of RJ and J. Paul . . . too arrogant for my taste.  Bruce - you need to wear a shirt under those overalls.

• Like 1