Type keyword(s) to search

1984: Season 9 Official Trailer

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, sashayshante said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a Roanoke and we find out mid-season they've been filming a movie.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if they didn't. 

Crappy trailer. It's like they threw every slasher movie trope at the screen to see if anything stuck. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

That's why I think they're fiming a movie. That and the latest teaser has two of the counselors watching a VHS of a scary movie and it's a clip from the official trailer. They

They're not even trying to hide that they're ripping off movies from the 80's. There has to be more to it.

• Love 4

This felt more like S3 of Scream Queens and a huge NO Thanks to that.  

80's Horror did become chessy but still a few of the movies were scary or at least good.  This is just all camp which is what he did in Scream Queens which was so over hyped and flawed. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

This looks like so much fun.  Honestly with last seasons cluster fuck of a season I am just looking for a fun story I don’t need it to be artsy or or even intelligent and campy camp story’s can be good. I am so in.

I believe you this season wont be intelligent or make sense lol.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

Jeebus, Ryan - hire someone else already.  I know you like them, but some of them cannot act.  (Maybe their lack of skill will actually work in this version.)

That being said, I'm hoping for some obscure slasher movie references.  I've seen waaay too many of 'em.

Jessica Lange was asked if she would make an appearance this season. She said she wouldn't want to start all over by creating a new character and would miss the regular cast and named Paulson, Bates and Conroy and no one else.

This cast is beyond weak. I know people are excited about the homage to slasher flicks, but I watch AHS for the story, not to spot movie references and watch Ryan Murphy's pets recreate the same character over and over.

I'm so disappointed with Cody Fern. I had such high hopes he'd use ACS and AHS as a springboard and not stick his head up Ryan Murphy's ass. There's a reason the men from ACS never get Emmy nominations and it's because Murphy favors the women. That's the only way Adina Porter got a nomination. Fern better get used to carrying the seasons with absolutely no accolades in return.

On 9/18/2019 at 8:48 PM, sashayshante said:

Jessica Lange was asked if she would make an appearance this season. She said she wouldn't want to start all over by creating a new character and would miss the regular cast and named Paulson, Bates and Conroy and no one else.

Strange to see no Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Frances Conroy, or Evan Peters.  I guess Emma Roberts and Cody Fern are carrying the torch forward.

• Love 1
On 9/24/2019 at 10:57 PM, rmontro said:

Strange to see no Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Frances Conroy, or Evan Peters.  I guess Emma Roberts and Cody Fern are carrying the torch forward.

Not good news for me... not a big fan of Emma Roberts.