• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)
54 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Well, since we're not getting a lot of info, I'll just go ahead and reveal that I started as the Minion.  So I know who started as wolves.  

And we don't have a Doppelganger, so you aren't still a Minion. But what if @saoirse was a Wolf, and now you are? 

(brain explodes)

ETA: You were the Minion so you would have known if she were a Wolf.  I got overly solve-y.

Edited by Drogo

Soooo, 9 players:

• aquarian1 - Originally Wolf
  • Lisin
  • Spruce - Originally Wolf
  • Mark
  • saorise - Originally ?, Now Minion
  • Drogo - Hunter/Prince?
  • MuuMuu - Originally Minion, Now ? 
  • TJ
  • caprice

We know one of the unidentified roles was the Revealer.  

We know that either saorise Robbed me or a Troublemaker switched us.  I'm leaning towards the Robbery situation because we haven't heard from the Troublemaker.  

In any event, a1, Spruce and saorise have no incentive to speak up or vote unless they have some reason to think that they are no longer on Team Wolf.  So that leaves  TJ, Lisin, Mark, Drogo and caprice to come in with some information so we can get a DL started. 

Edited to add: I also suspect that Paranormal Investigator could be in play.  If he/she found and became a Wolf,  that would add to the list of people who are trying to keep things on the down low. 

• Love 1
  • aquarian1 - Originally Wolf
  • Lisin - Originally Prince
  • Spruce - Originally Wolf
  • Mark
  • saorise - Originally ?, Now Minion
  • Drogo - Hunter/Prince?
  • MuuMuu - Originally Minion, Now ? 
  • TJ
  • caprice

Other than that I know noting :) 

Alrighty then!

• aquarian1 - Originally Wolf (MuuMuu claiming)
  • Lisin -  Originally Prince (Lisin claiming)
  • Spruce - Originally Wolf (MuuMuu claiming)
  • Mark
  • saorise - Originally ?, Now Minion (Revealed by mod)
  • Drogo - Hunter (Drogo claiming)
  • MuuMuu - Originally Minion (MuuMuu claiming), Now ? 
  • TJ
  • caprice

@TJtrack99@caprice @MarkHB, now it's your turn to shine.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

@TJtrack99@caprice @MarkHB, now it's your turn to shine.  

I got you, boo. In fact I've got 2 out of those 3. Meat Loaf would be proud.

• Mark
  • saorise - Originally Robber (TJ claiming), Now Minion (Revealed by mod)
  • MuuMuu - Originally Minion (MuuMuu claiming), Now ? 
  • TJ - Originally Paranormal Investigator (TJ claiming)
  • caprice - Originally Revealer (TJ claiming)
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, TJtrack99 said:

I'll confirm what TJ is saying, because I'm doomed no matter what. I have also been truly slammed at work the last few days, as well as some other stuff going on (nothing bad, just 'stuff')...

11 minutes ago, saoirse said:

I'll confirm what TJ is saying, because I'm doomed no matter what. I have also been truly slammed at work the last few days, as well as some other stuff going on (nothing bad, just 'stuff')...

Hmmmm.  Not sure if I like this.  (Love saorise--suspicious of her confirmation and what it might mean)

• Love 1

I am the Seer.  What I know is that two of the unclaimed roles were Drunk and Insomniac, and I was keeping quiet because those are claims that can easily be made by wolves.  But if the third unclaimed role is Troublemaker, then I think we've solved the game (BORING round, but that's no one's fault :) .

1 @aquarian1 (MarkHB)

• Love 1

So updating the list...

• Mark - Originally Seer (Mark claiming)
  • MuuMuu - Originally Minion (MuuMuu claiming), Now Robber most likely
  • TJ - Originally Paranormal Investigator (TJ claiming)
  • caprice - Originally Revealer (TJ claiming)
  • Unclaimed - Drunk, Insomniac (Mark claiming), Troublemaker in some order

Therefore I believe, yes, we should vote for a1 or Spruce. I'd lean to a1 since we always vote Spruce on Day 2 in Mafia XD

AQUARIAN1 (MarkHB, TJtrack99)

Interesting round, with 2/3 switching roles not in use. I was also trying to do a thought exercise if MuuMuu was lying about the Wolves, but couldn't come up with a reason or anything. I'm also trying to figure out if there was a way to have literally no Wolves to vote on.

Oh, and I nearly have the prologue finished for my next round. I'm excited!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, TJtrack99 said:

I'm also trying to figure out if there was a way to have literally no Wolves to vote on.

Yes, say the 3 unclaimed were the two Wolves and the Drunk.  We discussed it a while ago; the only Town win in that case is either a No-Lynch or everyone votes for the person next to them (if we were playing live).  In that case the Minion would complicate things by either trying to get people to vote for him, or else voting in the opposite direction so one person would get two votes.

• Love 1

I'm liking the skepticism about my Wolf claims, but I'm on the up and up.  Notice our friends a1 and Spruce haven't even tried to claim any other role.  

I was slightly concerned that TJ could have paranormally investigated one of the Wolves, but I can't see any scenario in which a1 isn't still a good vote.   So..

3 Aquarian1 (MarkHB, TJ, MMCS)

• Love 1

I was convinced based on the fact that 1) no one contradicted your Wolf claims or TJ's reveals, and 2) that TJ's reveals didn't contradict what I saw in the unclaimed pile.  So either you guys are incredibly lucky, or you're telling the truth.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

I was convinced based on the fact that 1) no one contradicted your Wolf claims or TJ's reveals, and 2) that TJ's reveals didn't contradict what I saw in the unclaimed pile.  So either you guys are incredibly lucky, or you're telling the truth.

I happen to think I'm both, seeing as I paranormally investigated 2 people and didn't hit a Wolf either time. :)

Also that was why I wanted MuuMuu to say quickly who the Wolves were, lest they try to claim Troublemaker/Drunk/something else and hide one another or make us second-guess.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Hmmmm.  Not sure if I like this.  (Love saorise--suspicious of her confirmation and what it might mean)

Well, I can confirm that saoirse was revealed to me as the Minion. Since my action as Revealer (you're good, @TJtrack99) takes place so late in the list of actions, I would've seen her after any switching happened.

5 aquarian1 (MarkHB, TJ, MMCS, Drogo, caprice)

• Love 1

I should remind you that plurality is the rule of One Night, not majority.  So it's the most votes, and not necessarily over half.

I should also remind you that there is no tiebreaker, so all players voted for in the tie would be killed...

• Love 2
On 5/11/2017 at 3:56 PM, aquarian1 said:

What would you do if I said I was originally the minion, and MMCS was the wolf?

Wonder what took you so long, seeing as the votes are heading for what would be a loss for you if that were the case. 

Damn if that ain't a Carol Pilbasian-Miller sentence.

Anyway, nice try :)

• Love 1
On 5/11/2017 at 3:56 PM, aquarian1 said:

What would you do if I said I was originally the minion, and MMCS was the wolf?  

I don't expect you to believe me.

Go ahead, and finish me off, please. :-)

8 hours ago, SVNBob said:

I should remind you that plurality is the rule of One Night, not majority.  So it's the most votes, and not necessarily over half.

I should also remind you that there is no tiebreaker, so all players voted for in the tie would be killed...

I agree with Mark. But yes, if we needed to, we could split the vote between both suspected Wolves. Easy enough.

• Love 1