Type keyword(s) to search

One Night Ultimate Werewolf (ONUW) Mafia Games

• Start Topic

Okay, I believe all PM's are sent. Please let me know if you need any clarification on anything. 

Also, I will ask that y'all don't just reveal your characters as a way to flush out the "Wolves." I wrote the story with some extra characters to counter-act that, and also matched characters to some roles that you might not expect.

We will set 12 hours for Night actions for those of you that it applies to. Then the nightfall story will go up.

And someone should post something so it's not just me spamming the thread XD

Edited by TJtrack99
For clarification
  • Love 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, caprice said:

Two things. 1 - I'm ready!

2 - @aquarian1, what in the world is that??

18 minutes ago, Hanged Man said:

Looks like strawberry shortcake with a glazed donut instead of shortcake

Yep!

Also, I did get my PM, too.  I was too distracted posting food to say so the first time.

• Love 1

24 hours have passed. So the game is open! Intro story below.

Sunnydale General Hospital
Nearing midnight

“Come on, she ran in here!” Buffy was in hot pursuit of Glory through the streets of Sunnydale. Glory made it through the hospital main doors, the Slayer right on her heels. This had all started when, while out on patrol a little while ago, the Buffybot had alerted the Scoobies to a logical impossibility it had come across. It knew that Mayor Wilkins had been killed (read: blown the heck up) by the gang a while back. And yet, she saw him headed to the hospital, presumably to wake his former minion, Faith. He was spotted in the vicinity of the hell goddess that seemed to encounter the Scoobies at every turn. Glory seemed much weaker now, so they were after her to finish her off.

Panting hard, Glory limped through the twisting hospital corridors. She eventually found a room to crash in and nearly toppled onto the hospital bed there. “Go ahead, Ben,” she said, seemingly to herself. Before anyone was the wiser, Glory vanished, and Ben Wilkinson replaced her. That would help her hide to recover her strength. Bringing Mayor Wilkins back from hell - naturally she had ran across him there, that kind of thing happened more than you might think - had taken a lot out of her. Yet she still had a trick or two up her sleeve.

But Buffy wasn’t alone. The whole Scooby gang - Tara, Angel, Dawn, Willow, Giles, Spike, Xander, and Anya - all stampeded through the door behind her. “Will, seal the building, no one leaves without us knowing” ordered Buffy. She tried not to think about her mother, in a bed somewhere in this building, still recovering. Willow nodded and set about creating a magical barrier around the hospital. The witch was getting quite advanced at her magic, very impressive to unmagical people like Xander and Anya. The couple subtly held hands as Tara, for her part, watched her lover work her charms with a warm smile.

Tara also had some strong magical powers, but they weren’t enough to predict what happened next. “BUFFY!?” a familiar voice screeched from the ER nearby. The Scoobies looked to see - “Cordelia???” The dark-haired girl groaned from a hospital bed. Oz and a tough-looking black man accompanied her. “What are you doing here??” demanded Xander. Anya glared at Cordelia as the answer came “We caught a ride into town with Angel. Went by the Bronze, I tried to relive the high school glory days…” She gestured to herself. “And got my stomach pumped for the trouble. Though seeing all of you again can only mean trouble…Gunn?” The stranger to the Scoobies handed Cordelia her purse, and she pulled out a flask. “Thank God I have this...”

At the mention of Angel, Spike huffed and stalked off. He was obviously jealous of the other vampire. Jealous enough to kill if provoked. Oz and Willow made awkward non-eye contact with each other as the Scoobies filtered out of the room. The Buffybot took up a position by the main doorway and announced “I will stand guard.” Obviously being a robot meant she didn’t need to sleep. The non-robotic Scoobies all prepared for a quick rest. Willow managed to find an empty animal cage and carefully placed a rat, handed to her by Tara, down inside of it. “Sorry Amy, guess we’re not changing you back just yet…” The poor girl had been cursed into the form of a rat for some time now. Of course she had done it to herself….

Everyone bedded down for the night, Buffy making sure to keep an eye on her unruly sister. Giles, Buffy’s Watcher and father figure, did his best to stand guard for his Slayer. He just hoped that they could find and eliminate the evil threat...

I will not confirm or deny which characters have which roles. Let's say you have 48 hours for your DL, so by 9 AM Eastern on Thursday. The roles and order they act in.

• Love 1

Hmmmm. Interesting. I know a thing or two about a thing or two but I'm waiting for more people to weigh in before revealing what I know. But I've already got my side eyes ready. Interesting indeed. 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

Indeed. But the person to whom I gave such blandness hasn't said much yet, so I'll wait for the rest of the town to awaken.

@TJtrack99, since we're still in early stages, I suggest we lose the deadline. Your call, of course.

There's a strong possibility of this. Especially since it appears @Oinky Boinky still hasn't checked their character PM...

8 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I have info on unused cards  #2 and #3.  Are either or those cards of any interest to you? 

7 hours ago, MarkHB said:

I believe I went after you, and I was allowed to look at the card I chose before giving it to someone.  It was indeed one of those two cards, and it was benign.

I'm interested in Card #3. 

1 hour ago, egavasc said:

I know someone messed with me but I ended up clean. not sure what happened though.

I know who that was, and I also know that what you were is what's making me side eye someone else. I also know that unless more than one person messed with you you're clean. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, egavasc said:

I know someone messed with me but I ended up clean. not sure what happened though.

9 minutes ago, Lisin said:

I know who that was, and I also know that what you were is what's making me side eye someone else. I also know that unless more than one person messed with you you're clean. 

I know that when I got done messing with @egavasc that she was clean as pudding.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Had a few too many last night?   3 is benign.  

Edited to add that 3 was benign when I saw it, but if you were the Drunk, you got it after Mark gave the initial benign card to someone else.  

Was 2 less benign?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Edited to add that 3 was benign when I saw it, but if you were the Drunk, you got it after Mark gave the initial benign card to someone else.

19 minutes ago, Lisin said:

I also know that what you were is what's making me side eye someone else.

...So Mark gave Benign#3 to egavasc and I got her former role when I chose New#3? 

Oh-dear-god-GIF.gif

Edited by Drogo
Wrong gif
15 minutes ago, Drogo said:

...So Mark gave Benign#3 to egavasc and I got her former role when I chose New#3? 

Oh-dear-god-GIF.gif

If you chose egavasc's old role you're still clean. Just a different kind of clean. 

• Love 1

So here's what I'm hearing:

Lisin: Doppelganger, copied egavasc and became the Insomniac  (Could also be the Mystic Wolf)

MMCS: Seer, looked at Cards 2 and 3

MarkHB: Witch, assigned Unassigned Card #3 (VV) to egavasc

egavasc: Insomniac, became VV due to the Witch's action

Drogo: Drunk, chose Unassigned Card #3 which had become the Insomniac

Spruce: Claims Vanilla Villager

HM: Claims no night actions

A1: Claims no night actions

caprice: Very vague

SVNBob: Also very vague

OB: Apparently still asleep.

Dougal: Also apparently still asleep.

1 caprice (Lisin)

1 Lisin (MarkHB) 6 to narrow down the problem so we can get to the piecaken.

• Love 1

Well then, let me parse it out for you. I said that I hoped I'd been able to get a full night's sleep because when I went to sleep (hence, NOT the insomniac), I'd not had any Night Actions.

Hoping for sleep was meant to indicate that I was also hoping that nobody had messed with my sleep and therefore changed my role.

Did anyone mess with my sleep? If not, I have my own side-eye that I might be tossing in someone's direction (intentionally vague)....

It bothers me that @Oinky Boinky hasn't reported in so I'm holding off on my vote for a bit.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

Lisin: Doppelganger, copied egavasc and became the Insomniac  (Could also be the Mystic Wolf)

Nope! But if @caprice wasn't claiming Insominiac then I've got no beef. 

35 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

Drogo: Drunk, chose Unassigned Card #3 which had become the Insomniac

Also nope. @Drogo 

• Love 1