One Night Ultimate Werewolf (ONUW) Mafia Games

• Start Topic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Soooo....another OneNight game? And/or perhaps I'll start thinking on a new round...The fact that Once Upon A Time is doing a musical episode is giving me thoughts....

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Should I run the One Night to allow for TJ to flesh out his OUAT musical game?

Oh by all means, you can run it! I'll plan something, not totally sure what yet...

ETA I'd love to take part in OneNight too!

Edited by TJtrack99
ETA
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, TJtrack99 said:

Oh by all means, you can run it!

Since that's the case:

1. aquarian1
  2. Lisin
  3. Spruce
  4. Mark
  5. saorise
  6. Drogo (?)
  7. MuuMuu
  8. TJ

7 or 8 so far, depending on Drogo.  Anyone else?

Also, while I won't debut any new roles for this game (need to get back into the swing with what we already know), this one will be a little different.  I'm not going to tell you all the roles that will be in play right away, except that there will be 2 Wolves.  But even what kind of Wolves they are will be a secret for now.

• Love 1

I will play, but I may not be as talky as usual. I know that will be disappointing, LOL.

(MU tournament starts tomorrow. I'll link for you guys!)

• Love 1

With Drogo confirmed, caprice added, and no other takers, we'll close the registration with 9 (meaning 12 roles). PMs will be going out soon.

Good luck @Drogo.  Hope you fare better than I did.

• Love 1

PM's all sent, so just awaiting actions from everyone.

Here are the 12 roles that comprise the village this time around and what they can do, in the order they do it.

• The Wolves meet up at their secret lair.  (No Dreamwolf this time.)
  • One of the Wolves is a Mystic Wolf, and they can scry on another player's role.
  • The Minion spies on the Wolves lair, learning who they are (but not which one is the Mystic).
  • The Seer scrys, either on one other player, or two unclaimed roles.
  • The Paranormal Investigator investigates up to two other players, becoming a Wolf  if they find one.
  • The Robber steals the role of any other player, trading roles between them.
  • The Troublemaker makes trouble by swapping the roles of any two other players.
  • The Drunk blindly swaps their role for an unclaimed one.
  • The Insomniac checks their role again, learning for certain what side they are on.
  • The Revealer looks at any other player's role, revealing it openly to the rest of the village so long as it isn't a Wolf.
  • The Hunter sleeps all Night, but will kill whomever they vote for if they are killed by the vote.
  • The Prince sleeps all Night, since they are invulnerable and cannot be killed by the vote.
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MarkHB said:

All,

Like last year, I'll set up a PM for those who wish to discuss @Drogo'S game. Let me know if you wish to be included.

I'm in.

Pop me on that list, if you would please @MarkHB.

And while we're talking about Drogo behind his back, let's also talk about him to his face...as well as the rest of the village.

Day has broken, with a tinge of magic in the air.  As you all look at @saoirse, you know her to be:

Minion.jpg

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I am pretty confident she wasn't always the minion.  

How sure? Do you know if someone switched her? Did she switch herself?

We need to start sharing some info. In the event that saorise didn't start as the Minion, it means someone else might have been that is now a Villager, which would make this very easy. Let's just say I had some investigative info, which I will share more on if I can verify I'm a Villager.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Pop me on that list, if you would please @MarkHB.

I happily would have, except it seems that 10 is the limit.  Unless @SilverStormm has magic powers to expand it... ;)

Yes, Revealer comes after all the swapping is completed.

• Love 1