• Start Topic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Oinky Boinky said:

Maybe I am wrong but I was told I was a fellow wolf with Drogo (yippee) but had to wait to go to the den with him (YIPPPEE) I thought the waiting and being told Drogo was the other wolf meant it was my final incarnation.

For future reference:

I phrase things like this for Wolves and Masons for one reason; the Doppelganger.  Before I can tell the members of these two groups who the other members of their group are, I need to know how many there will be in the group.  So I need to wait to see if the Doppelganger copies one of them or not.  Then I am able tell these groups all the members of their group.

This time the Doppelganger started as one of the unclaimed roles.  But to not reveal that information about the Doppelganger to Drogo or Oinky, I had to include the delay anyway.

Now, if the Doppelganger had not been a role included in this round, I would have simply revealed the identity of the other Wolf to Drogo and Oinky when I gave them their roles.

• Love 4

The First Annual Parks Department Random Employee Firing Extravaganza Party Shindig

Named by Andy Dwyer Burt Macklin, FBI

Sponsored by Entertainment 720

“You have GOT to be kidding me,” Leslie Knope mumbled as she read the transcript of the old law. “Yes it’s all there” Jeremy Jamm replied smugly. While April Ludgate-Dwyer stared daggers at him, her husband looked less sure of himself. To say the least. “What’s it mean? I mean,” Andy faltered then continued, “I know what it says. But I want YOU to tell me what YOU think it says. And I’ll see if you’re right.” He folded his arms and finished “My how the turntables have tu- wait-”

Ron Swanson put Andy out of his misery by snatching the law from Leslie’s hand. Ben moved defensively to help his wife, but Chris and Ann held him back. “This is ridiculous,” the mustached Ron argued, “you’re saying if we choose this Random Employee firing, we can’t even litigate it in court?” “That’s right, baby,” a new simpering voice said. Ron’s mustache hair stood on end, if that was possible. “Tammy.” The middle-aged librarian slithered up to the group. She was blocked from getting to Ron, however, by the large and in-charge Donna Meagle. Donna glared at Tammy. “Step off, ho,” she said in an even voice. “You ain’t worth our time.” “Yeah!” the tiny voice of Tom Haverford piped up from behind her. “Cash us ouside, how bow dah?” He quickly retreated when Tammy turned her sights on him.

Jerry Girgich had gently taken the law out of Ron’s hands, and he was reading it to himself. “Oh man, it looks like they’re right you guys,” he said. “At least we get to choose the group, we could widen the pool, it gives us less of a chance-” “Jamm and Tammy are in!” Leslie immediately yelled. The two villains looked shocked. “What!? I don’t even work for the Parks Department!” Tammy exclaimed. Ben, who had read the law over Jerry’s shoulder, replied “That actually doesn’t matter. According to the law, it can apply to everyone, even...ladies of the night?” He pondered that. Then his eyes went wide. “Oh. OH-”

“Oh yeah!” exclaimed a new voice. Jean-Ralphio Saperstein danced his way into the group in the Parks Department conference room. “What are we doing? I’m in!” he said immediately. Tom tried to warn his friend, but it was too late, the law applied to him on verbal affirmation. Jamm pointed that one out. “Where’d you dig up this law, anyway?” Ron’s wife Diane asked. Jamm answered her “My buddy Jessica Wicks told me!” Indeed, the blonde head of Sweetums, the candy giant of Pawnee, had been meeting with Leslie about their new sodas when Jamm had interrupted them. Leslie measured her opponent. “What do you say, Jessica? Care to risk your job?” Jessica laughed. “I’ll put my name in, sure, better me than either of these two.”

So it was decided. Jean-Ralphio called his sister to bring everyone’s letters from the mail room. “Remember, she can’t open them, it’s a FEDERAL OFFENSE!” shouted Craig Middlebrooks to him. Jean-Ralphio nodded and passed the message along. “Yes, sis, identical letters. In everyone’s Parks mailbox. Bring ‘em on up!” The group waited for Mona Lisa to arrive. It took some time, as she had to go not just downstairs in their building, but to other mailrooms as well. Eventually, arrive she did, though not alone. Report Shauna Malwae-Tweep was with her, bearing her own identical letter. “So what are you all doing? I’d love to write-”

Before she could finish, Andy had grabbed her letter and thrown it in the pile. “Sorry, Sauna Malawi Tweed, we’re playing Russian Roulette! Just with letters instead of a gun. Much less dangerous.” He snatched a letter out of the pile. And yelled in pain as he cut his finger on it. Ron rolled his eyes. “Or not.” Addressing Shauna, he said “We know someone from the Parks department got a pink slip in one of these identical envelopes. We’re going to apply this old law to make it binding, and hope we catch one of these two-” he gestured at Jamm, who was preening for Shauna, and Tammy, who was subtly flashing Ron, “-instead of us. Guess you’re in too now.”
Shauna gulped, but nodded her assent. Mona Lisa giggled as she took a letter out. “Wait, you put one in!?” shouted Ann. Her lover Chris added “That is LITERALLY the dumbest thing I have heard today.” Craig just rolled his eyes. “Can we hurry up? I have someone waiting outside for me.” The group looked to see a young girl standing there. “Who’s that?”tumblr_nkv5wm5jRZ1s6eh2fo3_250.gif

(PM's have gone out. Send your actions in and I can start sending the replies and such.)

• Love 1

Here are your roles in the game IN ORDER OF ACTION:

Doppelganger 

Mystic Evil Person (Wolf)

Evil Person (Wolf) (has no action)

Minion 

Seer 

Apprentice Seer

Robber 

Witch/Warlock*

Troublemaker 

Drunk 

Insomniac

Prince(ss)* (no action)

Hunter (no action)

Vanilla Villager A (no action)

Vanilla Villager B (no action)

*fixed to be gender-neutral, it is 2017 after all ;)

Also, if anyone is wondering, I'm probably most like Ben. With occasional moments of Andy, and probably more frequent moments of Craig.

Edited by TJtrack99
Put the roles in order
  • Love 2

Just a couple points for reference:

I'm not playing in this particular One Night round.  I might answer general questions about the rules as we've used them before if they come up.  Like how powers have worked before, and action order.  Things like that.  But it'll be an outsider and unofficial perspective.  @TJtrack99 is the GM, so his interpretation of the rules is the final word this time.

I do not know anyone's original role, or what they might have done to whom.  Nor am I asking.  Because I want to "play along" and try to figure out what happened, same as you.  I'll try not to speculate out loud.  But if I do, remember that it would be blind speculation.  I'll have even less information than any player in the game.  Because at least you guys know what you started as.

• Love 3

For @caprice:

On 2/2/2017 at 10:08 PM, TJtrack99 said:

Here are your roles in the game IN ORDER OF ACTION:

Doppelganger 

Minion 

Seer 

Apprentice Seer

Robber 

Witch/Warlock*

Troublemaker 

Drunk 

Insomniac

Prince(ss)* (no action)

Hunter (no action)

Vanilla Villager B (no action)

*fixed to be gender-neutral, it is 2017 after all ;)

Also, if anyone is wondering, I'm probably most like Ben. With occasional moments of Andy, and probably more frequent moments of Craig.

A List for Lisin. 

Doppelganger -- Claimed by Oinky  (Now DoppelDrunk)

Minion 

Seer 

Apprentice Seer

Robber Hinted by Lisin?

Witch/Warlock*

Troublemaker --Hinted by Jesse

Drunk -- Claimed by Drogo

Insomniac --Claimed by MMCS

Prince(ss)* (no action)

Hunter (no action)

Vanilla Villager B (no action) - Claimed by HM

Mark and egavasc are claiming to have slept all night - Prince/Hunter/Vanilla A or Baddies? 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

A List for Lisin. 

Doppelganger -- Claimed by Oinky  (Now DoppelDrunk)

Minion 

Seer 

Apprentice Seer

Robber Hinted by Lisin?

Witch/Warlock*

Troublemaker --Hinted by Jesse

Drunk -- Claimed by Drogo

Insomniac --Claimed by MMCS

Prince(ss)* (no action)

Hunter (no action)

Vanilla Villager B (no action) - Claimed by HM

Mark and egavasc are claiming to have slept all night - Prince/Hunter/Vanilla A or Baddies? 

Yay! A LIST! 

Everyone has checked in, and I need to know who @Jesse troubled before I can for sure say what I know, but once we know that I can confirm what someone else is claiming for sure.