Type keyword(s) to search

Whedonverse Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief. Have these people never heard of bringing on extra crews over the summer to get shitloads of landscaping jobs done?

Line 'em up, barkeep. Hell, let's make it a couple rounds of body shots. I'm NOT HAPPY!!

• Love 2

Day 7 - The Record Skips
Sunnydale General Hospital

Nobody knew where Glory had gone. Faith carried Ben’s body to the hospital, where he was immediately treated in the ER and was expected to fully recover. The rest of the gang gathered in the lobby, talking in low whispers. Nobody had seen Glory sneak off. It was like she just up and vanished. And Ben was there, when nobody could remember when he had arrived. Very strange.

“I’ll call Giles and see what he wants us to do,” Willow said, stepping to the side and getting out her phone. Faith nodded, saying she’d patrol. She took off as Willow’s call went through. “Giles, hey. We didn’t stop- wait, what? You’re what??”

LA Dollhouse
“I said we’re UNDER SIEGE again!” Giles yelled into the phone as bullets flew overhead. HYDRA had resumed their assault. SHIELD and the Dollhouse employees couldn’t know that Garrett had wanted to recover Ward’s body, to see if the GH-325 could revive him. This time, Faith, Gunn, and Angel weren’t there to help the good guys. So even old Ripper was helping as much as he could. “I’ll call you back! Have a nice day!” Giles concluded, hanging up the phone and entering the fray.

Across the lobby, a hooded figure emerged from the shadows again. May spotted him and immediately got on her comm. “Sir, Deathlok’s back.” “If only we had Skye to get him to help us,” Coulson lamented. “Sir, he KILLED Skye.” “He didn’t mean to-”

May didn’t hear the rest as she switched off her comm. Deathlok was punching and shoving his way through the agents on both sides. So May popped out from behind her cover and shot more nearby HYDRA agents. She ran and jump-kicked off the wall, heading for Deathlok. May landed next to him and Deathlok nearly attacked her as he turned. But he stopped. “Agent May,” he said, lowering his arm. “I’m sorry about Skye. She wasn’t supposed to-”

“Save it.” May gave him a stern look. “I don’t care about words. You can help us.” Deathlok shook his head sadly. “All I’m good for is killing.” “Skye believed in you,” May said in an obvious tone. “That must mean you’ve got some good in you. Find it.” She looked over the chaos and added “And do it quick.” Mike Peterson tried to think, to remember. His son Ace. That was something good. “My boy,” he whispered to himself. May allowed herself a small smile. Helping Mike might help her recover from our own traumatic experience in Bahrain. That poor little girl…

A red dot danced across the battlefield. HYDRA had a sniper behind what used to be the reception desk. The lobby of the Rossum building was now completely destroyed by all the battles it had seen. The sounds of the sniper rifle activated counter-measures on the Deathlok armor. Mike’s red eye searched for the culprit. May fired left and right to keep HYDRA at bay.

The dot landed on Mike’s head, and May reacted on instinct. She leapt and tackled him out of the way, trading offense for defense. The countermeasures on Mike’s suit fired off. The high-caliber bullets tore into the desk. The sniper rifle stopped firing over the battle. Mike nodded, satisfied, as he turned to thank May.

Unfortunately, the counter-measures had fired in a direct line at the sniper, which meant they had gone right through May. She held her stomach even as blood pooled and she quivered. “May..” Mike said, trying to hold her. The SHIELD agent, however, shook her head. She weakly said “You...stay...I...go.” And then she collapsed.

Mike bowed his head and sobbed. On the floor of the lobby, May closed her eyes.
~~~
And miles away, back in a bed in Sunnydale General Hospital, Ben Wilkinson’s eyes opened. He looked surprised and said “No, don’t-” before gasping in shock. His face morphed, his hair sprouted in length and changed color, and his body readjusted. And in his bed now lay Glory. She smiled a wicked smile. “The bitch is back.”

Living Players
1. BizBuzz
2. Machiabelly
3. The Crazed Spruce
4. Drogo
5. caprice
6. JayKay
7. SVNBob
8. photo fox
9. CuriousParker
(So that is 5 for a DL) 

Killed in Classic Whedon Style
NPC-Bennett Halverson, a HERO. Could have killed you with her brain, if Joss didn’t so enjoy killing characters in front of their loved ones
NPC-Joyce Summers, a HERO. She was a good mom.
Oinky Boinky-Buffy Summers, a HERO and LOVER. The Slayer and a damn good one. Her nemesis-turned-ally Faith brought her first love Angel back to her. Could communicate with ANGEL outside of the game.
TMunz-Cordelia Chase, a HERO and SEER. Had changed since she was last in Sunnydale, and was still learning to work with her new gift. A reformed ‘mean girl,’ the snark remained strong with her. Was told each Night via her visions where the clues in the previous two stories were.
egavasc-Ian Quinn, a VILLAIN and JUST A PRETTY FACE. A rich and powerful enemy of SHIELD. He had become a part of Rossum’s plans to take over the world. Without any exceptional skills, however, he mainly paid for things and helped scheme.
MarkHB-Echo/Caroline Farrell, a HERO and JACK OF ALL TRADES. All of her various imprints had left her with many skills. Each Night, had the option of gaining an extra life, doing a full investigation, or protecting someone else. Each of these powers was ONLY 1 use each. (That is, if she used the extra life and was attacked that Night, she would survive but could not use the extra life again.)
Athena-Lilah Morgan, a VILLAIN and DEALMAKER. As Vice President of Special Projects at Wolfram & Hart, handled a lot of shady dealings. Had a contentious relationship with Angel Investigations in the past, but had been known to put feelings aside to work for a ‘greater good.’ Of course, it WAS her definition of ‘greater good’ so YMMV!  Had an extra 'anonymous' vote to cast for Day lynches; could PM it to us during the time the Day lynch was taking place. (This was in addition to her original vote under her screen name.)
Lisin-Wesley Wyndham-Price, a HERO and EMPATH. As a former member of the Watchers Council, he had seen more than his share of paranormal events. Was adjusting to being the ‘right hand’ at Angel Investigations, and sometimes struggled with holding back from taking the lead. Each Night, could PM us to find out the alignment of another player.
Dougal-Boyd Langton, a VILLAIN and HANDLER. Started working at the L.A. Dollhouse but was actually the head of Rossum, trying to take over the world. His work as a handler for actives led him to become quite protective of those he worked with. Each Night, could PM us the name of 1 other person to protect from harm (via kill that Night and DL the next Day). Could not protect the same person twice in a row.
Lady Calypso-Skye, a HERO and IDENTITY INVESTIGATOR. A hacker that was great at research of public knowledge. Each Night, could PM us the name of someone she’d like to investigate, and we would tell her their identity but not their alignment. She had to judge that for herself.
SilverStormm-Grant Ward, a RECRUITABLE HERO. The shady member of Coulson’s team. Had a lot of loyalty to John Garrett, his original Superior Officer. If he sought out Ward to work with him (investigated him), Ward would join the Villains.
NPC-Whiskey, a VILLAIN. Mainly included because TJ wanted ONE of Amy Acker’s roles in the game.
Jesse-Melinda May, a HERO and PROTECTOR. She was the Cavalry, first into a fight and all-around badass. Each Night, could PM us the name of someone else she’d like to protect from death for that Night and from DL the next Day. Could not protect the same person twice in a row.

We'll say 48 hours for Day, so it will end around 10:45 AM Eastern on Saturday. There was 1 clue in the story. Best of luck to all players! And I think this may be the last story written without stacey...I know we'll all be thankful for that!

• Love 2

Well, clearly Drogo is Glory.  He got saved because Glory turned into Ben.  I have no idea, if he can do that everytime he's lynched.  If he can, that must mean we either have a serial killer or a vigilante that can get him. OR he is the SK and the villians have to get him.

OMG

Ok, I am trying to get this ... someone please tell me if this is what I am reading ...

I don't know who Deathlok is, if hero or villain, either way it looks like May (Jesse) tried to protect him and in so doing, Deathlok became responsible for May's death.

Is that how you are reading it? 

I am taking it that whoever Deathlok is, they are either an SK or a vigilante based on what he said here:

Deathlok shook his head sadly. “All I’m good for is killing.”

Based on previous stories, it looks like Deathlok has killed 3 peeps, I think it's one villain and two heroes?  egavasc, villain and Lady Calypso and Jesse, heroes.

Since I am doing research to host the next game, I know that vigilantes usually have a limit to how many kills they have, but SK's don't (usually).  So ... I am thinking that if Deathlok is a vigilante he may be at the end of his killing spree or if not he is a Serial Killer.

How did DROGO not die?  Drogo IS Glory ... I thought you said Drogo, that if Buffy wasn't a two kill, no two kills would be a part of this game, or were you just telling a fib.  If I am to believe you Drogo, and there are no two kills, how did you not die? 

ALL THAT BEING SAID ... I want to hold off on anything else because I want to hear what Bob has to say, and that is tonight.  I fear if we move to quickly that my sweet Buffy will never be avenged.

ETA: We cross posted CP ...

• Love 1

I'm going to be more out of touch today due to a family emergency - no kidding, not to overshare but I arrived at my grandfathers' house a few hours ago to discover that he's been sleeping in his living room chair for three days because it hurt him too much to move.

BizBuzz, I know you have no reason to trust me but you've got the gist of it and so if I'm not available, I give my voting power to you.

• Love 2

I am so sorry ... I didn't properly mourn the death of Melinda May ... Jesse, I don't know your character, however, you went out so bad-ass and as a protector ... don't you worry, the game isn't over yet, what is left of the heroes will avenge you, and all the other heroes!!! 

No time for crying heroes, we need to figure this out!  We can't let the villains win!!!

ETA:  And so sorry to hear about your grandfather JayKay, hope things turn out ok.

• Love 1

I think Drogo is Glory and is not a two kill in the standard sense. I think that once we "killed" Glory we also have to kill whoever is playing Ben. So not a single player two kill, but more of a symbiotic both kill.

Deathlock was a human who was captured by Hydra and infused with tech. Basically turned into a cyborg. In the comic books and the AOS show he worked for the bad guys while they controlled him through a bomb in his eye. Then SHIELD pulled the bomb and he is basically a good guy. At this point he was not used to his abilities and things happened by accident. He may be an NPC used as a deus ex halfmachina way to kill people

I am not sure if Drogo will still get to vote, although I assume he will since it is taking 9 for a lynch. If he has night actions, they may not have been useable last night since he "Benned"

I think if we DL whoever Ben is, then both he/she and Drogo will die.. 

• Love 2

I am not sure if Drogo will still get to vote, although I assume he will since it is taking 9 for a lynch.

What am I, some kind of second-class citizen?  This is America!  Of course I get to vote. 

But it will be just like that time I voted for Ross Perot, that is, I'll be the only one. 

I thought you said Drogo, that if Buffy wasn't a two kill, no two kills would be a part of this game, or were you just telling a fib. 

Close, Biz...  I said if Buffy wasn't a two-kill, I didn't believe there were any heroic two-kills.  A subtle difference, but so so important.  ;)  

• Love 1

Thanks, but that wasn't what I meant....

So, can you tell us what you meant?  Help?

I think Drogo is Glory and is not a two kill in the standard sense. I think that once we "killed" Glory we also have to kill whoever is playing Ben. So not a single player two kill, but more of a symbiotic both kill.

Deathlock was a human who was captured by Hydra and infused with tech. Basically turned into a cyborg. In the comic books and the AOS show he worked for the bad guys while they controlled him through a bomb in his eye. Then SHIELD pulled the bomb and he is basically a good guy. At this point he was not used to his abilities and things happened by accident. He may be an NPC used as a deus ex halfmachina way to kill people

I am not sure if Drogo will still get to vote, although I assume he will since it is taking 9 for a lynch. If he has night actions, they may not have been useable last night since he "Benned"

I think if we DL whoever Ben is, then both he/she and Drogo will die..

By the way, a lynch today will only take 5 votes, not 9.  Drogo is not dead, so he gets a vote.

WOW, that is some complicated thinking.  If what you are saying is true, we have to start getting serious.  As far as my counting, we have 2 villains left, and we know Drogo is one.  Who is the other?  And is that "other" Ben?  I don't know Ben the character, so is he a villain or hero?  If villain, we have to figure out who is left and get them before we take on another chance at DL'ng Drogo.  If Ben is a hero, then OMG, does that mean we have to kill a hero???  How sad is that???

That goes against everything I believe in?

Now, another thing ... I want to address CP's statement here:

Why does it matter that PhotoFox & Spruce vouched for each other?  I mean couldn't they be villains and still say yeah, we're heroes?

She brings up a very good point.  How can we trust anyone?  Again, because I am modding a future game, I know that investigators can be given false information ... so Lisin could have been dealt some bad information concerning those she vouched for.  

Oi vea ... I don't see a good ending to this at all.

• Love 1

Well, I was being helpful- then you imbeciles forced me to hide in a dude. No more helpsies for you...

Alls I know is this town isn't big enough for two villains. This town isn't even big enough for two IHOPs. And try as you might, I'm not going anywhere til the other one is debris under my Jimmy Choos.

Now, I leave you to your adorable plans to destroy me.

xo

• Love 1

So, can you tell us what you meant?  Help?

It was a reference to how Glory/Ben died on the show. :)

Frankly, I don't think it's anything more complicated than Drogo being a two-kill villain. So the way I figure it, we can either take him out for got now, or try to suss out who Deathlok is and if they're a villain or not. (Or if there's still another villain in the game.)

• Love 2
(edited)

I want to hold off on anything else because I want to hear what Bob has to say, and that is tonight.

Thank you Biz.

I'll start with a couple "Mea Culpa"s.  In my last big post, I had my Trust/Hero list at 5.  But I had missed where Lisin had cleared caprice and had forgotten that we know CP's identity.  I came to this realization during the Night, so I couldn't say anything until now.  Sorry about that you two. That now puts the list at 7.

• Biz
  • caprice
  • CP
  • Spruce
  • photo fox
  • Bob
  • JayKay

(Note: order is important)  So, we were still at 10 people when I came up with this revised list.  Drogo had already been revealed as Evil, but was still alive.  So that was 7 Heroes, 1 Villain, and 2 unclear.  And since I (and I think most of us) have been working with the assumption that there were 5 Villains to start, one of the 2 had to be the last Villain.

That's when someone made a critical mistake.  One of the people I was unsure about got killed and revealed to be a Hero.  That collapsed the waveform, and revealed the identity of the final Villain.

And because I've been using voting history more this game than clues, I've gone back and checked this player's votes.  They did not vote at all Days 1, 3, 4, or 6.  They did vote for Dougal on Day 5.  But they voted for the known Hero of CP on Day 2, and continually voiced suspicion of Biz even after she began her claims that no one refuted.

So the question (hee...funny because relevance.) becomes one much like the end of the DC TVU game.  Do we eliminate the known Villain Drogo (whom I suspect is merely a standard Villain now that we've relieved him of his extra life), or take out the unknown threat of Machiabelly?

(Now, if I'm wrong, which I could be, then the Villain is on my ordered Hero list.  And the best bet for that is to work up the list from the bottom.  Thus my statement that order was important.  And also why I put myself near the bottom.  I understand that if I'm wrong, I can't be trusted as much, so I may pay the price for that.)

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 2

Oh my sweet Bob ... I really hate to disagree with you, but I am gonna.

::giggle::

I surely appreciate you putting me at the top of your list, however, if we go with your last suggestion, I have very strong reason to believe JayKay wouldn't be my first pick to take out.  I had my suspicions early on, but not so much anymore ... and as much as I feel it was a heroic thing to do (putting yourself next in line) ... I don't like that idea either, call it a hunch.

I also had my suspicions early on about Machibelly, although, please be aware it wasn't a retaliatory feeling, but rather a game play feeling, now I don't think he is villain.  I felt his explanation, right or wrong, sounded reasonable and forthcoming ... too much so for a villain, and made me think of different possibilities.  

So that leaves:

Caprice
CuriousParker
The Crazed Spruce
photo fox

I am fairly certain, one of these people are a wolf in sheeps clothing.  Now the question is who?  

• Love 1

It was a reference to how Glory/Ben died on the show. :)

Frankly, I don't think it's anything more complicated than Drogo being a two-kill villain. So the way I figure it, we can either take him out for got now, or try to suss out who Deathlok is and if they're a villain or not. (Or if there's still another villain in the game.)

Yeah, I am back again ... forgot to address this.

Like I said before, I think Deathlok was our vigilante, most likely with 3 kills (again, research into modding a game tells me the vigilantes are given 2-3 kills during a game, but surely is up to the mods discretion), and they used them up.  I don't think they were a SK (because they haven't killed every night), but I could be wrong.

I think Drogo is being a tad bit too cocky to believe we can take him out with another DL ... he just might be a no-lynch, which I am leaning towards.  Calling us imbeciles ... that is probably in character, but still.  That is goading us to lynch him again, why?  Cause I don't think he can be lynched.  He doesn't care.  I don't want to waste a lynch.

I think Ben/Glory are the same person, Drogo.  So that leaves one other villainous person in the stories that I don't think is a NPC, Garret.  At first I thought Drogo was Glory and then I thought he was Garret and went back to Glory again, and I am settled on that now.  

I think we need to find Garret.

Anyone want to defend their honor?

• Love 1

Oh my sweet Bob ... I really hate to disagree with you, but I am gonna.

No you don't. You like disagreeing with me.  You're quite good at it too.

So that leaves:

Caprice

CuriousParker

The Crazed Spruce

photo fox

I am fairly certain, one of these people are a wolf in sheeps clothing.  Now the question is who?

Well, let's go with your supposition and try to logic it out.

Spruce and photo are vouching for each other. So if it's one, it's both. But since we're only looking for one, it's neither.

caprice was cleared by Lisin's ability here, so it's not her.

CP was DL'd Day 1 and Ballard was shot in the following story, and he later killed Dougal's character, so it's not her either.

Which means, by logic, your supposition is incorrect. 

So let's extend to the rest of us.

Biz has been claiming someone since Day 2, and no one has said word one to deny, refute, or counter that claim.  So we know what Hero she is.

I'm a Hero.  I've got no proof that I am the man of grace I claim to be, other than my actions this game.  So clear to me, the rest of you can decide for yourselves.

We seem to agree, with little evidence, that Jay is a Hero.  So clear-ish.

Since we know Drogo's evil, that can only leave Machiabelly. 

I also offer this: a possible clue from the last story.  Where was May shot?

But if you're not comfortable with it Biz, we can always try for Drogo again.

• Love 2
(edited)

BizBuzz, on 08 May 2015

So that leaves:

Caprice

CuriousParker

The Crazed Spruce

photo fox

These are excellent suspects.  I would even add a few more!     

Calling us imbeciles* ... that is probably in character, but still. 

SVNBob did call me a beast:  {1 Drogo (SVNBob) 5 to slay the beast.}

And that's no way to speak to a lady. 

glory-gif.gif

*RL note:  The imbecile comment was indeed in-character.  Drogo (not Glory) believes you are all wonderful intelligent people with well thought-out points, very entertaining posts, and sometimes frightening intuition.  Just clearing the air, but I'll keep posting in-character because (a) I've nothing to lose and (b) this game should be fun. The Wizard of Oz wouldn't have become a classic without the Wicked Witch.   

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 3

I do enjoy when Bob comes in to post, because it always makes me think.

So, I've recently discovered that while I can't see clues for shit, if I'm allowed a few headache free days, I can go back through what we've all been saying and maybe find a few things.

Deathlock was a human who was captured by Hydra and infused with tech. Basically turned into a cyborg. In the comic books and the AOS show he worked for the bad guys while they controlled him through a bomb in his eye. Then SHIELD pulled the bomb and he is basically a good guy. At this point he was not used to his abilities and things happened by accident. He may be an NPC used as a deus ex halfmachina way to kill people.

Since I don't watch AoS, this is good to know.

(Now, if I'm wrong, which I could be, then the Villain is on my ordered Hero list.  And the best bet for that is to work up the list from the bottom.  Thus my statement that order was important.  And also why I put myself near the bottom.  I understand that if I'm wrong, I can't be trusted as much, so I may pay the price for that.)

Well, Bob, if it helps, I think I trust you.

I surely appreciate you putting me at the top of your list, however, if we go with your last suggestion, I have very strong reason to believe JayKay wouldn't be my first pick to take out.  I had my suspicions early on, but not so much anymore ... 

Biz, I'd love to hear more about this. It wasn't that long ago you were reminding us of something you'd noticed early on:

Oh, for the record, on the first day, I was headed toward the word tumbler, if everyone recalls.  I found this and they are located in New Jersey.  Just throwing things out there.

So, if we are not thinking the wine thing will stick ... what about my clue awhile back on the association of tumblers with the team in New Jersey, both mentioned in one of the first few stories leading to JayKay?

If the link doesn't work anymore, it led to the homepage of an organization called JK Gymnastics in New Jersey.

In the interest of conversation, I'm tossing this out there. We still have 24 hours and talking is more of a help to me than anything else. Yeah, we have Drogo identified and have to figure out how to kill him (do we maybe need to find The Key?).

Because some of us have been wondering about the possibility of a serial killer, I want to take time to look back at the Day stories starting with Day Two. It seems like we might have a case where this person can only act on alternate Nights.

One thing ... because #1, we are running out of time, and #2, I am about to be gone for a bit so can't take the time to look this information up ... but can someone remind me who Lisin cleared before she died?

• Love 1

#1, we are running out of time,

Wha...?!

There's plenty of time left!  Why rush the Day, which by my count doesn't end until tomorrow morning? 

Plus I have decisions to make by Night time, and I'd like some time to sing in the bubble-bath with my thoughts.

♫ So many men ♪ So little time ♫ How I can I lose? ♪

♪ So many deaths, so little time ♪ How shall I choose?  ♫

• Love 1

Well, all I can say is that I am a hero and while my contribution was not great, it was always my best to help the good guys.

I believe that it is possible either Spruce or Photo is Ben. I believe the other one investgated and got a false negative. Quite possibly because the person who is Ben did not even know they were a villain until Glory was revealed.

Of course whoever is Ben in this scenario would agree and vouch.

I realize that this could look like random scrabbling shade throwing...but it is an option that matches the fact that I am a hero and one of you is a villain.

• Love 2

Ok, here is the thing ... I am going to try to build an argument here, and please remember, this is for my sweet Buffy ... if I am wrong, I am wrong ... but hear me out.

It's pretty much agreed that we only have two more villains, and Drogo has been outed.  So that means we are looking for Garret, the only other villain left. 

I think I made it clear in a previous post that I don't think that Deathlok is a SK, but was our vigilante.

I asked previously if anyone remembered what people Lisin cleared before she died, I finally had to look for myself.  According to what I found here, she cleared both caprice and MarkHB.  I thought she had cleared photo fox but I can't find where she did that, and in my head it was two, not three.  So there is that.

Since we only have two villains left, and Drogo is already outed, then this last story's clue HAS to be about the last villain left.

I just spent some quality time trying to figure out with each person left who just might be the villain in the clue.

While searching for what Lisin said exactly, I had actually found this as well.  Now CP (who has been cleared as hero by the story) said that she had some thoughts about Caprice.  But within minutes that DL was over and we moved on.

I remember thinking at the time CP posted that how funny that she came up with that association because during a previous game I was trying to pin something on Caprice and came across the exact same association, so it was fresh in my mind.

But then, we have the pesky thing that Lisin cleared her.  Oi vea.

Again, knowing what I know about modding, I know that investigations can be clouded or mislead, so if I went with that reasoning, I had to actually start combing the story for EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that is left, even those that I felt were really heroes.

Well, now that I have that whole music thing in my head, the first thing I see in the Day 7 Story is this:  The Record Skips ... ok, that is a flimsy clue at best (record = music), so I kept reading ... and I felt it funny that UNDER SIEGE was in all caps, so I did my Google thing and came up with this site ...

Seriously ... Paganini's Caprice #24 is a musical piece, and this guy is showing how to play it and his music has been featured in the film Under Siege.

We all know that TJ's clues are obscure at best, impossible at worst, but we are coming to the end of the game and so it only has to get easier when the list is smaller.

So I ask those of you left, does this sound crazy or do you have something better, because if not, I am going to start a DL on Caprice, cause I got nothing else. 

I will say this in closing this post, if this lynch comes to fruition, I feel I will be dead tonight, and if so, I am going to ask my fellow heroes, please look outside the box like I am doing now, this game has had so many twists and turns, it shoudn't end now ... and remember my post from before, we might even need to kill a hero to kill Ben.  Ouch, I know that hurts.

• Love 2

Ok, here is the thing ... I am going to try to build an argument here, and please remember, this is for my sweet Buffy ... if I am wrong, I am wrong ... but hear me out.

It's pretty much agreed that we only have two more villains, and Drogo has been outed. So that means we are looking for Garret, the only other villain left.

I think I made it clear in a previous post that I don't think that Deathlok is a SK, but was our vigilante.

I asked previously if anyone remembered what people Lisin cleared before she died, I finally had to look for myself. According to what I found here, she cleared both caprice and MarkHB. I thought she had cleared photo fox but I can't find where she did that, and in my head it was two, not three. So there is that.

Since we only have two villains left, and Drogo is already outed, then this last story's clue HAS to be about the last villain left.

I just spent some quality time trying to figure out with each person left who just might be the villain in the clue.

While searching for what Lisin said exactly, I had actually found this as well. Now CP (who has been cleared as hero by the story) said that she had some thoughts about Caprice. But within minutes that DL was over and we moved on.

I remember thinking at the time CP posted that how funny that she came up with that association because during a previous game I was trying to pin something on Caprice and came across the exact same association, so it was fresh in my mind.

But then, we have the pesky thing that Lisin cleared her. Oi vea.

Again, knowing what I know about modding, I know that investigations can be clouded or mislead, so if I went with that reasoning, I had to actually start combing the story for EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that is left, even those that I felt were really heroes.

Well, now that I have that whole music thing in my head, the first thing I see in the Day 7 Story is this: The Record Skips ... ok, that is a flimsy clue at best (record = music), so I kept reading ... and I felt it funny that UNDER SIEGE was in all caps, so I did my Google thing and came up with this site ...

Seriously ... Paganini's Caprice #24 is a musical piece, and this guy is showing how to play it and his music has been featured in the film Under Siege.

We all know that TJ's clues are obscure at best, impossible at worst, but we are coming to the end of the game and so it only has to get easier when the list is smaller.

So I ask those of you left, does this sound crazy or do you have something better, because if not, I am going to start a DL on Caprice, cause I got nothing else.

I will say this in closing this post, if this lynch comes to fruition, I feel I will be dead tonight, and if so, I am going to ask my fellow heroes, please look outside the box like I am doing now, this game has had so many twists and turns, it shoudn't end now ... and remember my post from before, we might even need to kill a hero to kill Ben. Ouch, I know that hurts.

Sounds good to me!

• Love 1

Something I saw in the last story was you stay I go. That is from Iron Giant where a character has a name that is almost Drago backwards

But we know he is a baddy. I like the Caprice stuff.

• Love 2

"Hogarth" is almost Drago backwards?  Htragoh is almost Drago?  And even if we ignore the actual letters, Drago is almost Drogo?

Talk about a dead giveaway!  They should really make the clues more obscure.

But no.  

tumblr_nc1r4snTrf1tp5w7vo1_400.gif

But seriously, guys, come on - kill somebody already - I have a great/new/fun way I'm going to decide who dies toNight.  

♥♥ You're all gonna love it! ♥♥

• Love 1

Ok ... well, I am going to bed.  So with that, I have nothing to lose, so I will start the vote ... thanks Machiabelly for the thumbs up.  I think you are one of the good guys.

1 to DL caprice (BizBuzz) and 4 to see if she is Garrett.

• Love 1

First of all, can we agree how the hell to spell my name? It is in all lower-case letters. Deal with it. Maybe you should follow your own advice there, Machiabelly. Besides, I was GOING to come in here and defend you from BizBuzz and her agreement with SVNBob that you might be a villain. Whatever.

Since I've already started this post, I'm not going back to do the whole notification thing that I'm quoting you, so deal. I was out having a lovely dinner with my husband who was ON THE ROAD ALL WEEK, and I come back to find that I'm being DL'd? Grr... *getting into character*

I suppose watching Man U with a Happy Meal on legs would be out of the question. Wankers.

Like I said before, I think Deathlok was our vigilante, most likely with 3 kills (again, research into modding a game tells me the vigilantes are given 2-3 kills during a game, but surely is up to the mods discretion), and they used them up.  I don't think they were a SK (because they haven't killed every night), but I could be wrong.

I think you're very wrong. Every game I've ever played before, the vigilante has had exactly ONE kill. There have been too many kills for us to have a vigilante. Well, okay, we may have had a vigilante take SOMEONE out, but there have been too many extra kills for just a villain team. We've also had some incredibly effective protectors running around, but I believe we've also had a serial killer in the mix.

Biz, you're the one who was first attempting to get us to look at her and I do believe that she's dangerous. Therefore, I have to do it. Sorry.

3 Caprice (BizzBuzz, JayKay, Machiabelly) 2 to learn how to spell, whoever the hell Caprice is

1 JayKay (caprice) 4 who would like Thor to deliver birthday cake

• Love 2

Went to Red Lobster, got an extra basket of garlic cheese biscuits.  Win #1.

Came home and all kinds of betrayal and madness is going on.  Win #2!  

So much love for the turning on each other.  It was only a matter of time.  ♥

Decisions, decisions... not sure if I should vote.  Good news, though, for all those who are just joining us:  We already have a lucky winner for Death tonight.  

★ Congratulations to ______ for being the _____ person to vote today!   You will receive the Grand Prize shortly (unless of course you're dead already, then it's Dealer's Choice! ★ 

So exciting!

• Love 2

Ok ... well, to see if she is Garrett.

Snerk. Biz, if this were true, you'd have been dead a long time ago. As loudly as you've been proclaiming yourself, why would I let you live if I was a villain? Hmm?

• Love 2
(edited)

Snerk. Biz, if this were true, you'd have been dead a long time ago. As loudly as you've been proclaiming yourself, why would I let you live if I was a villain? Hmm?

I know why I've let Biz live, if that helps. And why I've let you live.

Or is this question rhetorical?

I can never tell.

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 1

I suppose the good news is that you all seem to trust me.  Even if you don't trust each other.

And even though May was shot in the belly, I'm voting this way to force the issue.

3 caprice (BizzBuzz, JayKay, Machiabelly) 2 to eliminate a cleared hero.

1 JayKay (caprice) 4 to eliminate a question.

1 Drogo (SVNBob) 4 to eliminate a known threat.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm more suspicious of JayKay than I am of caprice right now, but I'm not certain enough of either of them to target them, so I'm voting for the known quantity.

3 caprice (BizzBuzz, JayKay, Machiabelly) 2 to stop using the shift key when you don't need to

1 JayKay (caprice) 4 to vote on a likely suspect

2 Drogo (SVNBob, Spruce) 3 to get a handkerchief ready

Edited by The Crazed Spruce
edited to add Bob's vote
  • Love 2

3 caprice (BizzBuzz, JayKay, Machiabelly) 2 to stop using the shift key when you don't need to
2 JayKay (caprice, CuriousParker) 3 to vote on a likely suspect
2 Drogo (SVNBob, Spruce) 3 to get a handkerchief ready

You know what?  It's fine that you all want to split the vote ... but I think it's kind of hokey that you don't give a reason.  At least when I came in, I set out a valid argument (which I spent an enormous time coming up with), which you all ignored, but hey, that's ok.

Only two people left to vote, Drogo and photo fox ... this vote will end in a split, either me or one of the other heroes will die tonight (it wont be caprice, I bet my life on it) ... but whatever.

I give ... I guess it's time for me to die.  

• Love 1

You know what?  It's fine that you all want to split the vote ... but I think it's kind of hokey that you don't give a reason.  At least when I came in, I set out a valid argument (which I spent an enormous time coming up with), which you all ignored, but hey, that's ok.

Only two people left to vote, Drogo and photo fox ... this vote will end in a split, either me or one of the other heroes will die tonight (it wont be caprice, I bet my life on it) ... but whatever.

I give ... I guess it's time for me to die.  

You should be more optimistic, Biz... you only have a 25% chance of being the lucky Grand Prize winner toNight, because a winner was announced when there were four votes on the board.  Nobody ignored your argument- hence why your DL is leading the pack.  Unfortunately, people came along and ruined both our nights by voting in different directions, namely my direction.  

While both good choices, one of these DLs is much more attractive to me since I thought for sure based on past info this person's death would have to be my doing.   I don't want to vote, because I want you all to decide which one of you dies, and my vote is probably going to send others running from my chosen DL which is obviously counterproductive.  

As far as the folks who voted for me?  I don't actually feel like dying today, so, I don't think I will.  But you can vote how you like, because this is a Democracy!  Still, don't get your hopes up.

• Love 1

I gave a reason, although not necessarily when I posted my vote. I'm beginning to think you "like" posts without reading them, otherwise you would have noticed that I was bringing your JK Gymnastics find up to remind people.

*mumbles* it's not my fault the link wasn't working...

• Love 2

Sorry, a lot of real life horribleness at the moment. Since I'm being called on to vote, and I haven't had time to thoroughly review everything - although I did read it all - I'm going with the known quantity.

3 Drogo (SVNBob, Spruce, fox) 2 to kill the bird in the hand

• Love 2

photo, that sucks. I'm sure I can safely speak for most of us when I say that I hope things work out for the best. You'll be in a lot of thoughts and prayers.

• Love 2
(edited)

Out of the loop but I hope everything's okay, photo fox.  Good thoughts coming your way.

3 Drogo (SVNBob, Spruce, fox) 2 to kill the god in the hand

In other news, it looks like all the votes are in.  Going to be a longgggg Day if this is any indication.  ;)

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 1