Type keyword(s) to search

Futurama Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would MarkHB be protected again though? I worry we're being spun back to someone that may be protected this time. Maybe another DL on him would end our suffering? The way that it appears that BizBuzz directed us towards the MarkHB DL is a concern...

Since I spend the majority of my time with an idiotic numbskull who is likely at least a bit shady, and not terribly bright (not full out evil mind you, but that kind of 'dumb' evil?), I really would like us to take some Villain out this evening. And if it happens to be my moronic shipmate, great. If not,well, let's take out one of these other Villains!

• Love 1

Only if you have been in the deepest valley, can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

::giggle::

My advice? Don't waste votes on me. One of the other two is the way to go. Would I steer you wrong? Well, maybe, but this time I pinky swear.

Read it. Thinking

It would be nice if her buddies came out and said something. Mark won't. MMCS might.

Exactly what Biz is saying has been agreed on by the whole pack.

I am leaning towards MMCS thinking he is in the protection racket and they would be thinking we would go after Biz or Mark today.

Is what Biz said intended to rile us enough to go against her again?

I don't know who to go after, but I do agree (I know) MMCS is a villain, Donbot, as posted up thread.

We've tried to kill BB once? and Mark once or twice? I got lost with the night kill discussion. They have to be killable somehow, right?, for the heros to be able to win.  Maybe MMCS is the best bet.

Mark we DL'd and it was the same as the DL on Biz. 

Drogo went after Mark that night and it failed also - he said he didn't know why it was not reflected in the story but maybe because he was in jail and Lrrr was in space. 

So there were two kills on him.

Maybe the 'jail' thing was him being blocked or stymied somehow.

We lost one blocker (can't remember who) maybe there are two or someone with one shot at blocking because we haven't seen any blocks since early days. I was blocked the first night. 

Do you want to make a point or do you want to make a change? do you want to get something off your chest, or do you want to get something done?

2 to DL Oinky Boinky (MuuMuuChainsmoker, BizBuzz), 7 to ...

• Love 1

Cute MMCS but I think OB has a point about you; as DonBot I think it highly likely that MMCS is the protector.

So let's do this:

2 to DL MuuMuuChainsmoker (SilverStormm, Oinky Boinky) 7 to have Biz stop using lofty platitudes as another way to say nothing (eventually)

Edited by Oinky Boinky

Nothing more than clarity's sake:

2 to DL MuuMuuChainsmoker (SilverStormm, Oinky Boinky) 7 to have Biz stop using lofty platitudes as another way to say nothing (eventually)

2 to DL Oinky Boinky (MuuMuuChainsmoker, BizBuzz), 7 to ... sock it to me?

• Love 1

5 to DL MMCS (Silver, OB, caprice, aquarian1, CP) 4 to remind everyone that smoking is bad for you.

2 to DL OB (MMCS, Biz) 7 to... sock it to me?

7 to DL MMCS (Silver, OB, caprice, aquarian1, CP, The Onion Knight, Dougal) 2 to actually get to vote this time you guys!

2 to DL OB (MMCS, Biz) 7 to... sock it to me?

Edited by Dougal
Cross-post
  • Love 1

9 to DL MMCS (Silver, OB, caprice, aquarian1, CP, The Onion Knight, Dougal, Spruce, MarkHB) 0 to eat all the way to the bank!

2 to DL OB (MMCS, Biz) 7 to darn the socks

And that's day! You crazy crazy fast people. If you could get your twilight actions in by 1:30 am EDT, that would be much appreciated. Night story will probably go up sometime Friday night. Until then, feel free to continue game talk, if you're still alive!

• Love 3

Anyone who thinks Mark joining our vote means he is not Lrrr needs to read the night 5 story again.

Any thoughts on the clue in our last story?

Not sure if I will be protected again tonight but I am open to suggestions on who to investigate tonight?

Also while I am seeking input, why Drogo was not listed as hero?

Investigation hmm, perhaps someone who has been very quiet/hardly contributed? We know that most villains like to keep a low profile - MarkHB being a prime example. Check Drogo's trust list that he posted, that may give you some ideas?

I noticed that none of the dead players have been listed as hero/villain/neutral etc, I don't know if there is a 'game' reason for that?

• Love 1

Oh OK good catch.

I know I have a long list of who I trust and not many left after that.

Just really would like to see if anyone comes up with the same most suspicious that I have after that.

Also someone someone is doubting might in fact be known good and they missed it.

Due to behaviour there is someone I investigated that I now feel iffy on.

I am still iffy on caprice based on story clues, but when you and Drogo trusted her I went with it.  And there are some people I'm iffy on for no reason, so don't want to list them yet, but will later later if they don't otherwise come up in discussions.

A1 - we had Smitty and URL and HBOT had limited investigation.

You think we have more?

A1 the fact that you said Firearcher is trustworthy really helped.

Not sure what you base that on.

Drogo admitted Caprice into his boudoir on my say so after my investigation.

I know her ID but she hasn't hinted so I'm not sharing.

And you told us to vote for one of the others which is what we did but not because of what you said - sorry.  

I've just re-read Drogo's very good notes on all of the actions.   

Re-read all the votes - they are on pages 148, 152, 154 & 156 if anyone else wants to. 

I saw something on the pg 156 vote that was interesting. 

I have to go out and run through swamps again -back in a few hours with my final trust list. 

Might the last thing I can impart.  

A1 - we had Smitty and URL and HBOT had limited investigation.

You think we have more?

I'm still new to Mafia, in general, so I don't know how many investigators we may have.  I thought that with so many players we may have more, and it sounds like the three we know about are limited investigators and not whole/regular (?) ones (for lack of a better term).  Or is there no difference?  I should probably stop thinking about it and reread the story.

I I thought that with so many players we may have more, and it sounds like the three we know about are limited investigators and not whole/regular (?) ones (for lack of a better term). 

This is a very real possibility.

I think OB has sussed out who I am, and I think I've figured out who caprice is saying she is - and  yes, OB, you would be right on there.

I'll be over here ignoring my co-worker, and missing my love.

• Love 1

No I meant Smitty & URL were unlimited - that is a lot. HBOT was limited.

Usually only one investigator in game but maybe this one is because getting the info is easy but using it is hard.

We even had a night where I was blocked and we still got our investigation because Jesse wasn't.

I can investigate every night.

Soarise. No I thought you were Leela working with the dummy. But I have it now.