Type keyword(s) to search

Futurama Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the no game talk rule apply if we're not actually playing? Because I've been following along with this game (Futurama yay) and I think I have a theory about that day vote that didn't work, but as someone with no experience in Mafia games I don't know if it's something that would happen?

• Love 1

Hi there a little bored,

I'm Silver, pleased to meet ya - #dadjoke!

How can it only have been just over 24hrs since the Night story went up, it must have been 60 already surely???

:p

Oh hush you! I'm writing as fast as I can. 

Really I'm almost done (I love-hate you crazy fools who all got your night actions in ridiculously early). But maybe take a little longer with the day? My brain is tired! 

• Love 1

Oh hush you! I'm writing as fast as I can. 

Really I'm almost done (I love-hate you crazy fools who all got your night actions in ridiculously early). But maybe take a little longer with the day? My brain is tired! 

You're awesome.  We're just hopped up on too much sugar and videogames here in the backseat of this road trip. 

• Love 4

Day 6
          Back at the police station, Officer URL was still mourning the loss of his partner. He had just returned from the funeral, which had been a tremendous affair (even the Mayor attended!). There had been a small scuffle; the Robot Mafia had shown up unexpectedly. A gun fight (which we didn’t have the budget to show you) broke out and Clamps and Joey Mousepad were both injured before running off. Fearing retribution, the captain had placed URL on desk duty. Since Officer Smitty had been killed at his desk, the captain had taken further measures. As we find the officer, he had already donned bulletproof armor and was being wrapped thoroughly in bubble wrap.
          “Captain, isn’t this a little much?” Officer URL asked.
          “No way Jose. It’s exactly as much. And don’t question your superiors. Now step in to this giant bulletproof glass bubble. We can’t afford to lose any more officers today. The funeral massacre was devastating to the force.” The captain ordered.
          “But…”
          “You heard me! Now no more arguing!”
           Officer URL was the safest of all the police officers in all of New New York. And all hoped it would manage to stay that way.

With Earth President Richard Nixon on the way to negotiate a peace treaty and Earth’s mightiest heroes (the Planet Express crew) along with him, Earth had been left defenseless to the attack of Emperor Lrrr OF THE PLANET OMICRON PERSEI 8. Not even Captain Brannigan was there to eventually surrender after losing most of his men. As such, the people of Earth prepared for the end of the world. Hedonismbot, in a last act of joyful freedom, was throwing the world’s largest orgy. Any and all were invited. As it said on the invitation “There's no debauchery like end-of-the-world-debauchery! Your lips, my lips, apocalypse, oo-whoo!” Hedonismbot had been content to remain in Central Park to finish his picnic, but in the chaos of Lrrr’s arrival his picnic basket had been stolen by a bear who had flown off in a strange flying boat. Reports said that as he flew off people heard a voice saying “I’m smarter than the average bear!”
           As the plans fell into place, Hedonismbot ensured every last detail was perfect. “Djambi, I trust that the orgy pit has been scraped and buttered?”
           “Of course Master,” his sex slave replied. “And just in time, your guests are arriving.”
           “How delightful! Welcome everyone! Please remove your clothes and let the debauchery begin. Djambi! The chocolate icing, if you please!”
           More and more bodies entered into the pit until it became a whirling mass of limbs and bodies. You couldn’t tell where one person began and another ended. The noise was intense and many took advantage of the complimentary earplugs offered for their use. Hedonismbot had sauntered into the middle with his chocolate icing and his lover Djambi, enthralled with all that was going on around him. It couldn’t be better if he tried. Unfortunately he had not planned for the heat. The writhing bodies had created a sticky, humid atmosphere and by being in the center of it, his solid gold frame began to melt. When the last guests finally left four days later, Hedonismbot was nothing but a golden buttery puddle in the bottom of an orgy pit. It was how he would have wanted it.

Still Alive and Well in New New York

• MarkHB
  • CuriousParker
  • SilverStormm
  • Athena
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker
  • Machiabelly
  • saoirse
  • SVNBob
  • Firearcher
  • aquarian1
  • Lady Calypso
  • OinkyBoinky
  • Dougal
  • The Crazed Spruce
  • caprice
  • BizBuzz
  • The Onion Knight

Now in Robot Hell

• HangedMan - Scruffy - Magistrate
    What else can be said, you are Scruffy. Planet Express’s janitor, most of the employees have no idea you exist. Regardless, you have a deep and abiding love for Planet Express (and your mop bucket). Where else could you do so little and get away with viewing so much Zero G Juggs? As such, during twilight you may protect someone from the results of a day lynch if you fear they have been wrongly accused.
  • TJtrack99 - Nibbler - double vote.
    You are Lord Nibbler, a proud and ancient Nibblonian. You live in New New York, disguised as a pet owned by Leela. Leela believes she rescued you from the Planet Vergon 6. Your race (who live long and are celebrated poopers) serve as protectors of the universe. Despite your small size, you have a voracious appetite and will eat just about everything in sight. Your intelligence grants you a second anonymous vote during the day.
  • Deadpool - Huge Brain - role blocker
    You are the Huge Brain of the Brainspawn, an alien race set out to understand the whole universe. Once your race has compiled all of the information on the universe, you will destroy it to ensure no future information can be created. Your race has the power to stupification fields, making everyone in the vicinity dumber. Your ability to block the Delta Brain Wave allows you to select one person per night and stop their abilities for the night.
  • Lisin - Hermes - Tracker
    You are Hermes Conrad, Grade 36 bureaucrat and proud of it. If there ever was a man born to file, stamp, and collate it would be you. Before becoming a bureaucrat professionally (let’s be real, you’ve always been a bureaucrat. You were requiring applications in triplicate to your tenth birthday party!), you were an Olympic limboer who was only bested by your fiercest rival Barbados Slim. Although you are anal only 78.36% of the time, each night you may fill out the proper forms to track the movements of one player.
  • Jesse - Officer Smitty - investigator pair
    You are Officer Smitty, the human half of the buddy cop pair of Smitty and URL. You became a cop after watching the many many dine-and-dashers at your father’s restaurant go unpunished. You often use excessive force, even in non-violent circumstances. Your baton looks not unlike a light saber, although is noticeably duller. You may communicate with Officer URL outside the main game thread and together may select one person per night to investigate.
  • Drogo - Hedonismbot - Jack-of-all-Trades 
    You are Hedonismbot, a robot with with the concept of hedonism written right into your very code! As your sole purpose is to seek pleasure, you over indulge in just about everything - chocolate icing, sex orgies, opera, you name it. You are made of solid gold and have a robosexual relationship with your valet Djambi. You have the ability to indulge in powers, to once investigate, once protect, and once operate as a vigilante. How delightful!

There is 1 clue in the post. Please allow for 12 hours of discussion before voting. Day will end in 48 hours (by 9pm Friday EDT) or when a vote is reached. 

Sorry I crashed and missed this.

And sorry HB

I have a hunch that Biz is likely a 2kill, I say we do today what we should have done yesterday (isn't hindsight a wonderful thing?).

Biz or Mark or MuuMuuChainsmoker who wants to make us an offer we can't refuse.

What are the possibilities:

Biz is a two kill?

They are all two kill?

Need two hits in a row?

Protection rotates?

Biz being two kill doesn't explain why Mark didn't die also.

My idea at the time was that she needed two in a row - in any case either this one will get her or it's a start on the two required. 

I have to go back and read - pretty sure Drogo said he tried to kill Mark and was unsuccessful (at risk to himself)- is he a 3 kill or again is it a protector rotating to whoever is at risk

It makes sense that the mafia boss,  DonBot is the protector and in that case we need to take out MMCS

I know who another Villain is- and I targeted them last Night, though the story doesn't reflect that.  I didn't want to target Biz- she'd been the Day's DL victim so I assumed she'd be protected last Night into toDay.  Which means either the Villain I targeted is a two-kill, or the Villains' protector chose to protect someone other than Biz, which seems unlikely.  I do believe a DL on Biz today would be wasteful, since a smart Protector would have known we'd go back for her toDay and burn a Day and a DL. 

So when voting begins I'll be starting a DL on said "other Villain"-- MarkHB-- to finish what I started last Night. 

See Drogo thought Mark was a two kill and why he wanted the DL on him- but that wasn't it?

I would go for Biz myself but if you want to go with MMCS that's fine too, we can only fry one fish at at time.

See Drogo thought Mark was a two kill and why he wanted the DL on him- but that wasn't it?

Yeah and that is another reason I think Biz is probably a 2 kill.

Plus, thinking about it; the villains likely knew that MMCS would come under fire toDay, so she could well be protected?

• Love 1

WE CAN'T FRY ANY FISH!

oops a little emotional outburst :-)

We can rationalize any one of them. It may be that either MMCS is the protector or they didn't think protection was needed there or something else...

True SS that swings both ways.

*falls off DMS, laughing*

Okay, I'm tired of fish. Unless we're talking about salmon. I could eat that every day. Or sushi. Y'all had been discussing Mark, MMCS, and Biz. Enough speculating about who might be what and let's get busy!

Whoever we tried to DL yesterDay, it looks like they were protected, so let's go with one of the others.

• Love 2
As long as you've got wood, HM, don't worry about the size.

Well that's just a ridiculous statement, you have to get the right size. Who the hell just goes and gets wood without making sure that it fits the job you need it for? You could get way too little or way too much.

oops sorry, didn't see that it was day,

*floats off embarrassed*

• Love 3