Type keyword(s) to search

Archer Mafia

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Ok, really bummed to lose Silver, but at least we are off to a good villain killing start. 

I'd like to recommend that we discuss Jesse, saoirse and Curious Parker for toDay's lynch.  @caprice already highlighted the clue pointing to @saoirse in the story.   There is a similar clue pointing to @Jesse is in the last paragraph of the first story.  (I'm also reasonably sure that the reference to the Santo Domingo High football team is a reference to Parker Lewis Can't Lose = Curious Parker.)

I was holding off on pointing out the clues explicitly to see what kind of intel we could get from the discussion and to avoid giving the villains too much help deciding who to protect toDay.   Sorry for being annoyingly cryptic about it before, but I think that particular clue well has run dry enough to discuss it openly now.

I suspect our villain friends will have protected @saoirse toDay, but I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks (or whether we have any new intel to share). 

1) NOOOOOO!! Not Ron!!! 

2) I'd like to recommend we discuss @saoirse first, I think that @caprice definitely highlighted a solid clue, and a little birdie tells me that she was protected last Night which would likely mean she's not protected toDay. (I think protection is usually only for Night right?) if that makes sense.

3) I think she's Katya. Because reasons.

4) If we strike at one of these targets today and succeed hopefully there's a vigilante who can try for another one toNight. They can't protect everyone! 

5) Also goddamnit you're right @MuuMuuChainsmoker from last paragraph of first story:

Just enough so someone else might be suspicious of Sterling’s activity.

Now, in looking at gameplay, @Jesse kind of jumped on the Biz clue suggested by our dearly departed Silverstormm fairly early, but that could be a deflection. I don't know.  And, if we agree that @CuriousParker is a baddie based on the possible Parker Lewis Can't Loose clue, she jumped on TCS fast on D1, now that doesn't clear TCS IMO, for we know sometimes villains start DLs to clear themselves/others. So, I'm just throwing info out there. 

By my count we've got 5 villains left. In italics below. And other than my guess based on reasons I have no idea who literally anyone else is. 

Now, for my updated list:

1. Archer
  2. Lana
  3. Pam
  4. Cheryl
  5. Cyril
  6. Malory
  7. Doctor Krieger
  8. Ray
  9. Ron Cadillac  Silverstormm
  10. Woodhouse Oinky Boinky
  11. Barry Dylan Dougal 
  12. Major Nikolai Jakov
  13. Boris
  14. Katya Kazanova (@saoirse ?)
  15. Len Trexler
  16. Lucas Troy 
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNACCEPTABLE

I do not accept that Ron is dead. There will be no funeral, we will prop him up in a corner and ask him questions nonetheless

I am comfortable with Saoirse clue and also slightly less so the Jesse clue (The Jesse clue, if it is that, is very well written, props to writer) and not too sure about the Curious Parker clue

So presumed Villains: Saoirse, Jesse

People are suspicious of but I am unconvinced: Curious Parker, BizzBuzz, TCS

I would be up for a DL of Jesse since the Saoirse clue broke yesterday she is probably protected. But please feel free to talk amongst (amongst amongst amongst. wait... huh) yourselves.

Y'all are barkin' up the wrong tree if you still think I'm a villain, but that's neither here nor there. But I'm just gonna sit here 'til y'all realize I'm one of the good guys.  (Sure, it's not like I can just get up and walk away, but that's besides the point.)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Y'all are barkin' up the wrong tree if you still think I'm a villain, but that's neither here nor there. But I'm just gonna sit here 'til y'all realize I'm one of the good guys.  (Sure, it's not like I can just get up and walk away, but that's besides the point.)

Oh, that depends on the season, don't you think?

• Love 1

1 to DL Saoirse (Jesse), 6 to feel up a cyborg

2 to DL Jesse (MMCS, CP), 5 to ...Wait! I had something for this.

While I like both of these DL options, I'm going to add one because I know she is bad news.

1 to DL saoirse (Jesse) 6 to feel up a cyborg

4 to DL Jesse (MMCS, CP, HM, SJM) 3 to avenge SilverStormm

1 to DL BizBuzz (caprice) 6 to stop kidding around

FWIW I wasn't saying we necessarily had 6 villains, just that those were the names from the stories I could come up with. Since I don't see how the Jesse clue could possibly be an accident... 

5 to DL Jesse (MMCS, CP, HM, SJM, Lisin), 3 to avenge SilverStormm

*Updating:

5 to DL Jesse (MMCS, CP, HM, SJM, Lisin), 2 to avenge SilverStormm

1 to DL BizBuzz (caprice), 6 to stop kidding around

12 minutes ago, Deadpool said:

7 to DL Jesse (MMCS, CP, HM, SJM, Lisin, aquarian1, Deadpool), Gone!

1 to DL BizBuzz (caprice), 6 to stop kidding around

And that's Day!

• Love 1

LOL! For some reason, I was thinking there might be more conversation after I threw in a third option. Oh well, they are all good choices for elimination so we can't go wrong with any of them.

1 hour ago, caprice said:

LOL! For some reason, I was thinking there might be more conversation after I threw in a third option. Oh well, they are all good choices for elimination so we can't go wrong with any of them.

We can still discuss, right?  It's twilight.

14 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

We can still discuss, right?  It's twilight.

Oh, I know we can discuss during twilight. I'm still getting used to having that time to continue talking.

Did anyone see anything else in the last two stories?

I thought that "Paul 'Wrecking' Crewe" might've been something, but after skimming The Longest Yard's Wikipedia page, I came up empty. (Unless it had something to do with Adam Sandler's remake, which I've been trying to block from my memory for years.)

I'm not 100% sold on @Jesse's guilt, but I probably would've finished off the vote, if @Deadpool hadn't beaten me to the punch. I'm positive that @saoirse is a bad guy (not just because of the clue that @caprice pointed out, but because of the way she shut down the vote last time just two posts after I asked for the investigator to clear me), but I agree, she was no doubt protected up the wazoo. I'm at the front of the line to vote her out next time, though. (Unless, y'know, there are too many stairs....) 

1 hour ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I note that the newsletter for the Boy Scouts of America is called The Buzz.  

Nice catch!

23 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I thought that "Paul 'Wrecking' Crewe" might've been something, but after skimming The Longest Yard's Wikipedia page, I came up empty. (Unless it had something to do with Adam Sandler's remake, which I've been trying to block from my memory for years.)

I'm not 100% sold on @Jesse's guilt, but I probably would've finished off the vote, if @Deadpool hadn't beaten me to the punch. I'm positive that @saoirse is a bad guy (not just because of the clue that @caprice pointed out, but because of the way she shut down the vote last time just two posts after I asked for the investigator to clear me), but I agree, she was no doubt protected up the wazoo. I'm at the front of the line to vote her out next time, though. (Unless, y'know, there are too many stairs....) 

Since we've seen the same type of clue pointing to both Jesse and saoirse, I'm good with the way the DL went.

I keep getting screwed on this!! Scripted shows it's Veep... unscripted I'm left to deal with the Real Housewives so either way I'm dead... currently I'm watching The Fugitive so I guess that counts because it was a TV show before a movie and I think that makes me safe! 

• Love 2

Mine is UnREAL.  Which could be great for me if I were a wifey or a lost suitor because Quinn and Rachel would Mess. Some. Shit. Up. to get me back if it affected their show.   If I weren't important to them personally, then it's going to be a long wait. 

• Love 3

Most of what I watch is on hiatus, and I work nights, sleep days, and wake up just in time to watch Jeopardy, so the last scripted show I watched was also Orphan Black. As long as Sarah's not doing the actual planning, I should be all right. ('Specially since Helena's back.) :)

• Love 1

660px-Slider_Vehicles.png

Night 3

At ISIS HQ

Len Trexler happily stepped into the elevator hidden in the laundromat. He was headed into a meeting with rival agency head Malory Archer, secret love of his life. Sure, they used their spy agencies to spar with each other. But that was just foreplay. Now that he was in New York, well, things were heating up. He assumed she had called him in today to discuss what had happened in Moscow. The whole Barry thing had really not gone the way he planned. If you couldn’t trust your best agent to not kill your potential son, who could you trust. Trexler was confident he could smooth talk his way back into Malory’s arms, especially when he was going to be right there in her office.

When the elevator doors opened, Len Trexler was startled by a strange man in a lab coat. This must be the mysterious Dr. Krieger Malory was always complaining about. What was it she said last time? His clone attempts maybe? He was always using too much power.

“Hello! Mr. Trexler! I was hoping to catch you before your meeting with Ms. Archer. I’ve been working on some pretty interesting things and I was hoping you could help persuade her that they are worth her time.”  Dr. Krieger said.

Len Trexler paused for a moment. On one hand, he wanted to see Malory right away. On the other, he would have leapt at chance to see a rival agency’s newest scientific creations. Plus Dr. Krieger was elusive. Trexler had tried to do research on the ISIS scientist but no one under the name Dr. Algernop Krieger ever existed as far as he could tell. Yet the man stood in front of him offering him the opportunity of a lifetime. Malory would simply have to wait.

“Absolutely Dr. Krieger. I would love to see what you’ve been cooking up in your lab.” He said gleefully. He would never tell Malory about this visit. Instead he would take as much in to bring back to ODIN scientist to improve on. ODIN would always be superior to ISIS, even if they had to spy to do it.

Krieger and Trexler headed to the lab. When they got there, Krieger held the door open, with an ‘after you’ gesture. Trexler stepped through the door frame and yelped as he felt the hypodermic needed entering his neck before slowly melting to the floor.

85470-archer-dr-krieger.jpg

Still in Dr. Krieger’s Lab

When Len Trexler came to he was strapped to a chair, his eyes held open by wire contraptions and his head held in place by a metal frame. A large screen was all he could see, although there must be a projector of some sort behind him as images were beginning to appear.  

“Ah! Mr. Trexler. You’re awake. Good! I’ve been hoping to find someone to try out my latest brainwashing method. Now just relax. This won’t hurt a bit. Unless there’s an explosion, but that shouldn’t happen. I don’t think.”

“Explosion? Brainwashing? What are you doing to me? Let me out of here! I demand to be let out of here.”

“Mr. Trexler, the more you struggle, the more dangerous this will be. So please relax. It was such a mess the last time.”

164331-archer-krieger-wow-that-feels-kws

Len Trexler watched as the images flashed by faster and faster. No longer could he even really recognize what he was seeing. His head felt hot. Behind him, Dr. Krieger was becoming aroused at his subject’s pain. Trexler could feel the pressure building in his head, nothing felt right and he hoped this would not last much longer. Krieger hoped so too, one could only get so erect. Suddenly there was a burst.

“Damnit. Oh well. Guess I have more fiddling to do. Time to clean up another mess.” Dr. Krieger said as he began to clean up the blood and brain matter that now coated his lab. It wouldn’t be the last time.

Living In The Danger Zone:

1. Lisin
  2. CP
  3. saoirse
  4. caprice
  5. BizBuzz
  6. Deadpool
  7. The Crazed Spruce
  8. aquarian1
  9. MMCS
  10. Machiabelly
  11. The Hanged Man
  12. Ser Jorah Mormont

No Longer Rampaging: 

1. Oinky Boinky - Woodhouse / Team ISIS - You are Woodhouse, manservant to Sterling Archer. Despite your own storied military career, you’ve been in service to the Archers since Malory Archer gave birth in your Tangiers bar. You are one of the few consistent things in Archer’s life, having raised him since he was a baby and always being there while his mother was off on spy missions. The heroin helps you overlook the fact that he treats you as subhuman. Good thing you know how to cover your tracks when you need to: knock him out, splash scotch and women’s underwear about, and tell him he slipped chasing an Asian prostitute. He’ll never be the wiser. You have no additional powers in this game. 
  2. Dougal - Barry Dylan / Team ODIN - You are Barry Dylan, ODIN agent and biggest rival to one Sterling Malory Archer. Beyond the mere fact of working at rival spy organizations, Archer has been the cause of much physical and emotional distress. First he dropped you from a balcony for ruining his suit. You fell on a car and broke your leg, needing steel rods and screws. Then he slept with your fiancée (the Pele of anal!). You will have your revenge on Archer if it’s the last thing you do! You are a Villain Investigator.
  3. Silverstormm - Ron Cadillac / Team ISIS - You are Ron Cadillac, husband to Malory Archer and the largest Cadillac dealer in the tri-state area. In your earlier days you were a car thief, but you have long since gone straight. You used your ill-gotten gains to start your car dealership and share your profits with the families of your former crew. You are a nice gentleman, although sometimes a little uncouth; you carry around saltines in your tux at the opera in case you might get hungry. This drives your wife crazy, but you’re the one who won her over and you’re the one who gets to keep her. You are a Mason with your wife, Malory Archer. 
  4. Jesse - Len Trexler / Team ODIN - You are Len Trexler, head of ODIN and possible father to Sterling Archer. You run the rival spy agency to former lover Malory Archer’s ISIS. ODIN is wealthier, more technologically advanced, and frequently undercuts ISIS for lucrative government contracts. Despite your perceived clear superiority, you still aim to destroy ISIS at every opportunity. Malory Archer won’t marry you, so she must be destroyed. You are a Villain Protector.

Important stuff:

Twilight has ended; no gametalk until the next Day story is posted.  

There are 0 clues in the Night 3 story.  Those with Night actions have 24 hours to submit them.  

Bar's open! 

archer-drinking1.gif

• Love 3
(edited)

It's hot here. I believe I'll have a blended mudslide. And a dark and stormy for my dear friend, HM. 

Edited by caprice
Because I forgot my friend
  • Love 2