Type keyword(s) to search

Rest of the cast

• Start Topic

On 9/5/2021 at 12:28 PM, mojoween said:

I know nothing about Beanie Feldstein’s acting chops, but her look is just all wrong for Monica Lewinsky.  IMO.

She was on Fallon last night. Bubbly lady. Soon to star in Funny Girl on Broadway!  She’s interesting.  Discovered her brother is Jonah Hill and her late brother was manager for Maroon 5.  

• Useful 2
On 9/8/2021 at 12:00 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

She was on Fallon last night. Bubbly lady. Soon to star in Funny Girl on Broadway!  She’s interesting.  Discovered her brother is Jonah Hill and her late brother was manager for Maroon 5.  

Her preschool story was hilarious.  I wish I had seen that.  

• Love 2
On 9/8/2021 at 10:00 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Discovered her brother is Jonah Hill

...and there it is. Apparently it's not how you fit the role, but who your brother is, because she's a terrible cast for Monica.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/20/2021 at 3:45 AM, MsTree said:

...and there it is. Apparently it's not how you fit the role, but who your brother is, because she's a terrible cast for Monica.

That's unfair. She's miscast here (pretty much the entire cast is, it's a far cry from season one), but she's proven herself as an actress and doesn't need her brothers help landing work.

Edited by Picture It. Sicily
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

That's unfair. She's miscast her (pretty much the entire cast is, it's a far cry from season one), but she's proven herself as an actress and doesn't need her brothers help landing work.

Never said she was a bad actress. Just a bad cast. IOW, I wonder if she would have even been considered for an audition had she not had a sibling in the biz.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

Never said she was a bad actress. Just a bad cast. IOW, I wonder if she would have even been considered for an audition had she not had a sibling in the biz.

Considering the critical acclaim her movie performances have gotten, her previous relationship with FX and the fact that she's headed to Broadway, I'm pretty sure she could land an audition on her own.

• Love 5