Type keyword(s) to search

Anticipation for WWDITS Season Two

• Start Topic

I just finished season 1 and loved it. I actually don't care what happens as long as they keep the humor of season 1. I can't wait to see what they do with Guillermo. Maybe team up with SMG to teach him the ropes? (That said, I didn't watch BtVS, so this might not be a good idea.) I would love to see the power struggle that might ensue between Guillermo and the vampires. May be a dumb idea...

• Love 1
On 8/20/2019 at 6:20 AM, Catfi9ht said:

Distant Van Helsing relatives find out about Guillermo and team up with witches to try to kill the vampires which forces the vampires to team up with the werewolves.

And the vamps and wolves would be limited to non-iron-based weapons. 

Because, otherwise, witches could disarm them with all those semen-magnets.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • LOL 3

Putting this here since it's added to my general excitement about the series' return (plus there's no thread for it):

Just saw the last less-than-an-hour or so of the original film.  I'd've watched it all but didn't realize it was on! (FXM). Tuned in at the scene where Petyr dies.

Now I've got to buy it.  Or at least rent it.  So much fun!! and I loved all the characters.  Recognized Rhys Darby (head werewolf) by his voice -- he was Fergus, the talk show host that Cam & Mitchell reunite with in the "Australia" ep of Modern Family.

• Love 1
On 3/4/2020 at 8:17 PM, meep.meep said:

Rhy Darby's best known role is Murray in Flight of the Conchords.  

"What color do you call your hair, Murray?"
"Electric copper."

I freakin' love Rhys Darby.  And the Conchords.  Jermaine made an appearance, maybe Rhys will too! Some kind of werewolf convention?  The guy who played the head werewolf in the show played Dave in Conchords.  And we've had Mel (Kristen Schaal).  We just need Brett to get all the major players from F.O.T.C.