Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E08: Jessica Chastain, Michael Fassbender, Sophie Turner, James McAvoy

• Start Topic

On Graham's sofa tonight are Oscar nominees Jessica Chastain and Michael Fassbender, Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner, and James McAvoy - all starring in X-Men: Dark Phoenix.

9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Not the most memorable show, but I liked how easy everyone on the couch was.

If there are going to be that many people on the couch, they need to be talking about the same project.  It works much better.

Shallow alert - James McAvoy is aging much better than Fassbender.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

If there are going to be that many people on the couch, they need to be talking about the same project.  It works much better.

Shallow alert - James McAvoy is aging much better than Fassbender.

Aren’t they all in Dark Phoenix? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Aren’t they all in Dark Phoenix? 

Yes.  Sorry, I wasn’t clear.  I was agreeing that they seemed comfortable together so it was pretty good.  

34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Must be the long eyebrows. Hee.

I’m a sucker for them, I guess.  Really, it’s just his accent.  I love it. 

• Love 2

Why are so many men, specifically men who shave and grow and dye their hair for films, so against trimming their eyebrows? Geez, it's just a snip once a week or so.

• Love 1

I can't speak for actors, but personally I don't do it much because a tiny change to one's eyebrows can make a big difference in how one's face looks overall, whereas bigger changes to the hair framing one's face don't necessarily. While I occasionally neaten things up at home, I vehemently resist having someone at a hair salon trim them because they seem inclined to overdo it and I've seen too many guys who end up looking like drag queens or as if they've had their eyebrows drawn on with sharpies. Joey Lawrence, I'm looking at you...