Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Alignment Chart

• Start Topic

Tyrone is faced with a hard decision when presented with an opportunity to clear his name from an unlikely source. Meanwhile, Tandy is letting her anger get the best of her as she becomes frustrated with a possible dead end to her investigation into the sex trafficking ring.

Airing Thursday, April 25, 2019

The moment Tandy started questioning the guys in the grow house and they knew nothing about the girls, it was pretty obvious she'd been played. Furthermore with so many cities and states decreasing the penalties for marijuana possession, it's literally insane to pair marijuana trafficking with human trafficking if you're already in the US.

Tandy has gotten away with being a liar and scam artist at such a young age that it never occurs to her that someone else might be better at it than her.

I think Connors was pretty sincere, but when your co-conspirator who knows where the bodies are buried goes missing for months, you are probably going to hide that evidence somewhere else. 

• Love 4

I saw the twist coming. Maybe because of the leak about the other legacy character besides Mayhem we are expecting.

Tandy is overconfident. In a world where the Avengers exist her superpower is basically she always has a secret knife on her, yet she wades into situations as if she were in one of those armored battle suits.

• Love 2

Oh damn, Tandy just cant trust anyone anymore! Except for her bestie Tyrone, of course. I should have seen it coming, it being an inside job with someone picking off these vulnerable women, and a person who they can feel vulnerable with, totally makes sense. Maybe she is being forced into this, but I suspect she might be the evil mastermind. It would certainly be an interesting twist that the person in charge of abusing all these women is a woman herself. People of all genders can be utterly evil garbage people!

Tandy is tough, but she is still a kid, and has been pretty overconfident in her powers as of late. of course, these people really picked up the wrong girl...

Awww Tandys happy hope world is so soft, and everyone is alive and happy. Good twist at the end, really should have seen it coming, with the flashing lights and the story she was telling.

• Love 2

Tandy got played. I did not see the abuse counselor being behind the abductions. It makes sense for it to be someone the girls trusted. And yes anyone can be evil, male or female. 

Tandy's hope had everyone alive and well. It's too bad she can't be more honest with Ty and stop using him. But I get it she's been living the con artist life for a long time and it's hard to just stop. 

Is Mayhem still in the Dark zone?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

Is Mayhem still in the Dark zone?

Since she didn't go after Connors when he got out I am assuming Mayhem is still in the Dark Zone.

I laughed far harder than I should have at "Am I your abusive boyfriend or your pimp?" "I mean, either one will do."

Tandy's hope really was beautiful. I got accidentally spoiled a little on the twist, so I was able to figure out it was coming, but man, that's gotta hurt for someone you know and trust to betray you like that, especially for Tandy who thinks she knows so much.