Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Cillas' Story

• Start Topic

On 1/1/2020 at 5:39 PM, Otter said:

Well gosh, watching this again,  First time was kind of a snoozer but this time ... maybe I watch too much ID or something..

Cillar is freaking creepy.  He's obsessed with Jessica's youngest daughter.  He barely gives the other two a mention while "Nevaeh" is a giant tattoo on his forearm.  He begged her mother to bring her to see him.  Not the other two.

She's not his daughter.  His attraction to her seems to go beyond what a stepfather, or even a bio father would exhibit.  

Trash me now!  It is a new year!  😄

I agree. There is something not right about this. In the church photo someone posted above, one of the blonde daughters has her arms crossed and looks hugely uncomfortable. Interestingly, Cillas has his arm around her. I would not trust him alone with children, but clearly Jessica feels differently.

I found Nevaeh (what a stupid fucking name!) to be irritating and attention-obsessed. She was more than old enough to behave better in the hospital/doctor's office, but her pathetic parents allowed her to act like a toddler, screeching and running around. Their conduct wasn't really surprising, though; they are trashy people, especially Jessica. She oozes self-absorption like a snail oozes little shiny trails. Cillas wore a cap to a nice restaurant because he has no concept of how to comport himself, and neither does Jessica. She has serious emotional problems right along with Cillas. There is something very cold and unfeeling about that woman. To say I dislike her is a massive understatement. She is loathsome. To be fair, Cillas is pretty self-absorbed, too. They're likely raising little narcissists in their own image.

Then again, what else is new.

Edited by Ralphster
  • Love 2

I noticed something re-watching his episode. (Still not weight-bearing after surgery. I am bored.) When he is in the hospital about to go in for surgery, the kids are giving him the obligatory hug. Little Hand Lotion (I can't bring myself to type her stupid-ass name again) was hugging him because they have a weird relationship, but then one of the blonde girls goes in to give him what is clearly a reluctant hug. He grabs her head and kind of forces her face against his so that he can kiss her on the lips. It is the way he seems to force her head into position that bothers me. The next blonde girl immediately turns her face and shoulders far away from him, so that he can only give her a half-hearted pat on the back before releasing her. Very, very strange shit is going on here. Jessica needs to wake the fuck up.

• Love 2

Cillas was with the girlfriend when the youngest was born, or right after.    That girl never goes to live with other relatives.   Both older girls go and live with grandparents (I guess grandparents) all summer, and I'm guessing school holidays too, and I'm betting they'll live full time with the grandparents when they are old enough to choose.   

Actually, the way the show script changes from what's the real story, they might live with grandparents or other relatives all of the time, and just visit with the mother.    I find lip kissing with kids creepy, but I know families where that's normal.   My guess is the two older kids barely know Cillas, and the youngest thinks of him as her father.  

It could be that the two older girls live with the grandparents, or other relatives full time, and don't even really know Cillas, or their mother that much.    In my own family, the other grandchildren (the favored ones) lived with the fudie grandparents all summer, and until mid teens were totally brainwashed by the grandparents.    So I bet neither girl really lives with the mother, and didn't want to put on a show for the cameras.       However, I found the grabbing and kissing the one girl on the lips icky, and am glad the other one dodged putting on a show for the cameras.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Cillas was with the girlfriend when the youngest was born, or right after.    That girl never goes to live with other relatives.   Both older girls go and live with grandparents (I guess grandparents) all summer, and I'm guessing school holidays too, and I'm betting they'll live full time with the grandparents when they are old enough to choose.   Actually, the way the show script changes from what's the real story, they might live with grandparents or other relatives all of the time, and just visit with the mother.    I find lip kissing with kids creepy, but I know families where that's normal.   My guess is the two older kids barely know Cillas, and the youngest thinks of him as her father.  

It wasn't the lip-kissing per se that was the problem, as I explained in my post. It was the fact that he appeared to grab her head and pull her in for that kiss, like he was forcing her to do it. And then the next kid deliberately turned her head and shoulders away from him when it was her turn for a hug, so he wasn't able to do that with her. It is pretty clear, by the way, that Hand Lotion thinks of Cillas as a father figure; no one is disagreeing there. I don't find it appropriate, but whatever. That isn't the thing I have a problem with; it's the behaviour I described above.

I also think the other girls hate both her and Cillas. Why do they feel that way toward her and Cillas? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

• Love 2

I'm re-reading this thread, because I don't remember anything about this guy other than his silly name. I'm thinking "little hand lotion...wha?" and see her name is Nevaeh. 😄😄😄

Oh you Pounders...has anyone told you lately that you're the best??

• LOL 3
  • Love 2