Type keyword(s) to search

S11 E21: Reunion Part I

• Start Topic

And she has her Pop pilot, which has a decent  chance of getting picked up because they don't have a ton of original programming.

True, but I doubt it's very lucrative. And she'd be living in Canada, so there's that expense. And BTW, where are those thug sons of hers?  And what about the grand babies?  I'm surprised she didn't even mention them.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

True, but I doubt it's very lucrative. And she'd be living in Canada, so there's that expense. And BTW, where are those thug sons of hers?  And what about the grand babies?  I'm surprised she didn't even mention them.

There's a good chance the show would be filmed in Canada (because it's cheaper and I don't think the Pop network would be throwing out a ton of money at multi-episode shows like this when they are only now starting to venture into original programming), but I don't think the filming location would be confirmed unless the show gets picked up.

Kenya is also making some moves in Hollywood - not sure what the capacity of her role is in the new Netflix show 'Family Reunion' is but the show itself was picked up for a 20 episode season and features recognizable names such as Loretta Devine and Tia Mowry. That must grind Nene's gears, haha.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

And BTW, where are those thug sons of hers?  And what about the grand babies?  I'm surprised she didn't even mention them.

I don't know that I'd call either of them thugs. Bryson is the one who has had the legal issues. His aren't nearly as serious as any of the other ones perpetrated by Lauri's son, Tamra's son, or Alexia's son. Those guys are thugs; their issues were pervasive drug issues, attempted murder, domestic violence, and assaulting a homeless man. I think Bryson's have been shoplifting, a bounced check, DUI, possession of marijuana, and unpaid child support. I don't think Brentt has had any issues, but he was robbed once.

• Love 5
On 4/7/2019 at 6:13 PM, BloggerAloud said:

Nene is really acting like her stank attitude only manifested itself when Gregg got sick with cancer, as if she hasn't been rude as all hell since season 2 of this show when she let being the favorite cast member go to her wig.

And Nene complaining about Greg's attitude/disposition since his cancer diagnosis just f'n blew me away! Oh wait, I almost forgot, she's the "provider"! What an f'n bitch. 

• Love 6
On 4/13/2019 at 8:03 PM, HunterHunted said:
On 4/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, AuntieDiane6 said:

If he's 65, he's on Medicare and probably doesn't have a lot of medical debt.  Besides, if the debt was incurred DURING the marriage, she would still be liable. 

He's 63 and I know that she'd still be liable for debt during the marriage, but they kind of fast tracked that last divorce which kind of coincided with her moving up in the salary range and their debt problems. And she has her Pop pilot, which has a decent  chance of getting picked up because they don't have a ton of original programming.

If he's been self-employed all of these years, he probably doesn't have great insurance (most self-employed folks opt for lowest cost). I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a bunch of debt related to his illness.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

If he's been self-employed all of these years, he probably doesn't have great insurance (most self-employed folks opt for lowest cost). I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a bunch of debt related to his illness.

I bet Nene could easily get a family policy as she is also a union member through some of her acting ventures.