Type keyword(s) to search

Kenan in the Media: Adventures of SuperDad

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

Kenan Thompson To Remain On ‘SNL’ As NBC Figures Out “Scheduling Issues” For ‘The Kenan Show’

Accommodations will be needed to make all three shows work. One option is moving production on the sitcom from Los Angeles to New York where SNL is based. This pilot season, Thompson flew to Los Angeles, filmed five days of The Kenan Show pilot, flew back to tape SNL, and then back again for five more days of filming of the pilot before taking the red-eye to return to New York. Then during the recent short SNL hiatus, he shot Bring the Funny.

AVvXsEhgygu5SVwYT9YqoAKlSdRwE_0q8qtwlXOC

Hayley Marie Norman has joined the cast of NBC’s Kenan for Season 2 in a recurring role.

Norman will portray the character of Janay, a new force in Kenan’s (Kenan Thompson) life. She is described as funny, beautiful, fierce, loving, and determined to get what she wants. Janay comes into Gary’s (Chris Redd) life and shakes things up for the Williams brothers.

• Useful 1

Holiday Special 

Christmas

Wednesday, Dec. 15 at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT

As the team prepares for the annual Holiday Spectacular, Kenan is upset when Gary pursues a new client, Rick attempts to unseat Tami as the leader of the band and Mika feels her work is unappreciated.

Cast: Kenan Thompson, Chris Redd, Kimrie Lewis, Dani Lane, Dannah Lane, Taylor Louderman and Don Johnson

Can't say I'm too sad about this one.  I enjoyed it at first then it seemed to have changed and I kept asking myself "why am I watching this?".  There were some talented actors that I hope to see in other projects.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, I Want My MBTV said:

Can't say I'm too sad about this one.  I enjoyed it at first then it seemed to have changed and I kept asking myself "why am I watching this?".  There were some talented actors that I hope to see in other projects.  

well, i am sad

i enjoyed it, some episodes more than others, but i still looked forward to it

• Love 2
4 hours ago, I Want My MBTV said:

I enjoyed it, but it did seem to change somewhat in the last season

• Love 2