Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E14: Plain Clothes Day

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Accidental Martyr said:

What if he had stumbled out into the street and caused an accident that injured or killed someone?

Probably why police departments don't really have Plain Clothes Day.

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:45 PM, Clanstarling said:

Well, if you assume 5 shifts a week, then they're at 20 weeks. I believe the period is one year. So, not quite halfway through?

Are they working 8 or 12 hour shifts?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, eel2178 said:

I do believe that they went permanently to 3 day 12 hour watches for patrol when William Bratten took over.  I do remember union officials trying to get Chief Parks to keep such schedules before he was forced out after a five year term,The others like detectives and administration went to 10 hours

• Love 1
2 hours ago, eel2178 said:

The assumption was 8 - but I wasn't sure. I think our officers work 5 eight hour shifts, but I'm not certain of that.

1 hour ago, Raja said:

I do believe that they went permanently to 3 day 12 hour watches for patrol when William Bratten took over.  I do remember union officials trying to get Chief Parks to keep such schedules before he was forced out after a five year term,The others like detectives and administration went to 10 hours

Then to do the math, that puts them at 33ish weeks into the probationary period. More than halfway.

2 hours ago, Raja said:

Was it the pilot episode where Bishop says to Nolan: "Tired Officer Nolan? Because we still have 8 hours left in our shift. That would indicate more than 8 hour shifts. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 2/27/2019 at 6:18 PM, izabella said:

Every time one of them says boot, and they say it a lot, I think they are saying "boo" as a term of affection.  Then I remember, no, not boo. 

After all this time? Really? Alrighty then. 😂

On 3/1/2019 at 12:00 PM, madmaverick said:

Do people even read print magazines anymore instead of being reading whatever on their phones?

Of course they do. There wouldn’t be tons of magazine racks in stores if people weren’t buying them. 

Edited by taurusrose
  • Love 3