Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Finale (Live Chat)

• Start Topic

As we did with BB20, here is a live posting thread for the finale tonight. This particular thread is going to be spoiler free, so any posters wishing to remain spoiler free on anything that has been revealed on the live feeds, you can live post here. 

Anyone who does not mind some spoilers in relation to the finale, you can head over to the Live Feed Discussion thread, which will also be open for finale live posting. 

Once the episode has finished airing, you can move back over to the official episode thread to comment your thoughts. 

This thread will unlock a few minutes before the episode starts and will close a few minutes after it ends.

Enjoy the finale tonight!

• Love 2

How is this a live posting thread if it's not open? (Oh..it's obviously open) nm 😁

Am I the only one watching it right now? 

Oh well, guess everyone else doesn't mind spoilers?

Edited by ChiCricket

Okay we're back! ChiCricket the site was unaccesable for a bit...

10 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Lord, if Lolo wins this HOH the show will never end.   She'll go into meltdown trying to figure out who to eliminate.  

Okay, death is not an option... Tamara dealing with heights or Lolo with decisions?

2 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Okay we're back! ChiCricket the site was unaccesable for a bit...

Okay, death is not an option... Tamara dealing with heights or Lolo with decisions?

Name a more iconic duo.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Wandering Snark said:

Woof... Lolo is heated. Then she drags Rickie through the mud for what seemed like 5 minutes then she said she was 'kind of speechless' which is apparently untrue.

Can't blame her though...

She really was shocked.

I can't believe that in all of these years, finally a Black winner on Big Brother. It's Tamar, but still... Finally! In Black History month too! 

I started this post when he picked Tamar. 

• Love 4

Yes the screeching has finally ceased.

As Julie said "See you this summer." (So maybe she is going to stay on?)

Boring season, it just never came together for me wanting to care even a little.

And in the end it's the Canadian that win's 'America's' favorite houseguest. I guess that fits this year just like Tamar's win does. Neither will ever sit quite right to me.

• Love 1