Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

(edited)

--a-, wa-t, wa-t. -- w-'r- -----harg-ng --- --r th- -all wa-t-ng -r s---th-ng,  - -an --- that. - a- ---r -r--nd!

YES: A, D, G, H, L, N, S, T

Edited by mstaken
(edited)

-- ----d , R--, d- -t. --t -'m --nn- --rn ---, ---n - c-m- --c-, -‘m --nn- -- -----d. C‘m-n! --t‘s --t t--- ---- -n t-- r--d.

YES: C,D,M, N, R, T

Edited by catrox14
(edited)

Go ahead, Roy, do it. But I'm gonna warn you, when I come back, I'm gonna be pissed. C'mon! Let's get this show on the road.

Dean to Roy in "Dark Side of the Moon."

Edited to add: Oops sorry ElleryAnne. My post crossed yours on the way up on the board. (I wanted to make sure I filled all the spaces correctly.)

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 2

-- ----d , R--, d- -t. --t -'m --nn- --rn ---, ---n - c-m- --c-, -‘m --nn- -- -----d. C‘m-n! L-t‘s --t t--- ---- -n t-- r--d.

YES: C,D,L,M, N, R, T

I hear footsteps....

awesom04000 is the winner

, but I think ElleryAnne was on the trail....

Man I love that episode. It's in my all time top 5 of SPN.

• Love 1

Yay! Okay this is likely either going to be really easy or really difficult. (My first try ever at giving a hangman quote.)

---, ---- ----- ----. ----- ---- ----.

And I'm a night owl, so I'll be answering until about 4 or 5 AM Eastern Daylight Time, and then I'll get to this as early as I can after I get up - likely 11ish... sorry about that. (If I wake up in the morrning for some reason, I'll pop on and check, cuz I hate to leave you guys hanging.)

(edited)

Hey, Awesom, should there be another R in there? If not, can we change the word to fit what I have in my head? Who thought of this game anyway...oh, yeah...carry on. ;)

ETA: Sorry, I apparently can't see properly, the Rs are in the correct quantity. ::Hangs head and walks away grumbling about paying attention and taking a second look before posting.::

O?

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2

I'm here. I'm here! Demented Daisy is the winner!

I like that exchange, because it was such a Bobby - Dean exchange, involving humor that was uniquely theirs while still communicating something between them. (Some of the rest of the conversation wasn't as good - although I also liked Bobby's confession about walking the stairs and the world ending - but that first exchange was spot on for me.)

Sorry, got a little anxious, I guess.  Thanks, AwesomO.

Okay, I'm going to do this a little differently because my quote has a hyphen, but I love it and can't not use it.  If it's too confusing, please let me know and I'll do something else.  Until then, have at!

_ _. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _'_   _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _-_ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _.