Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: The $800K Hustle

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

I loved that too. LOL what a recommendation. That whole thing was stupid. Matt would be LUCKY to get a construction job with his record, but he is simply not employable. 

Caitlyn: All that time you spend whining at Matt about his job interviews, why don't you go on some yourself? 

Scott: If you have to ask your trampy sleazebag's daughter if she thinks you're just a trick, guess what? You're a trick.

Sarah: Michael leaving you forever would NOT be a nightmare. If that happens, you should thank the woman who took out your trash for you.

The biggest problem with EVERYONE on this show is lack of paid work. Seriously, they all need something to keep themselves occupied and bringing in some cash. That's why the only sensible people on this show have job: Clint's family, Clint's ex, Matt's mom.

Of course, then they wouldn't have time to engage in all the enjoyable stupidity that we all love to watch.

Holding up my hand as Dr. Phil's number one fan here. I would watch that in a hot minute, but Clint's ex has to be on it.

I agree, she has to be there. 

(edited)

I’m actually afraid for Brittany . Marceliano is way too controlling and hostile. I get that it wasn’t right to see her ex but he has been this way from the start. One day, she’s going to get her ass beat for something minor. Either that or he’ll lay hands on her son. He’s not okay.

I cannot stand Lizzie. She’s the absolute worst. Nobody tops her in that category. 

Edited by Nowhere
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

I’m actually afraid for Brittany . Marceliano is way too controlling and hostile. I get that it wasn’t right to see her ex but he has been this way from the start. One day, she’s going to get her ass beat for something minor. Either that or he’ll lay hands on her son. He’s not okay.

I cannot stand Lizzie. She’s the absolute worst. Nobody tops her in that category. 

I don't think I have seen one person on here that likes Lizzie, lol. It's the general consensus that she is a cancer on society.

• Love 1
On 2/2/2019 at 9:05 AM, JenE4 said:

Clint works at the front desk of a hotel! It must be some type of no-tell motel or maybe the Bates Motel. Couldn’t imagine him being the “face” of Hilton.

He works the night audit shift.  As a former front desk employee, I really wanted to work the over night shift, because I'm a night owl and no management.  I noticed that they ended up putting people that were less traditionally attractive on that shift.  It maybe, might be because you don't have a lot of customer interaction.

• Love 2
On 3/6/2019 at 9:13 PM, Nowhere said:

I actually like Brittany and I wish she’d get back with her ex and be done with it. 

I like her, but I'm not okay with someone trying to call another person crazy for a reasonable point of view.  It was very manipulative of her and it made me think substantially less of her. 

"Here I am doing the right thing and not getting credit for it!" GTFOH with that

• Love 2
On 2/2/2019 at 8:36 PM, Spike said:

It said on the chyron that she is a student and a waitress lol.

And even in the best of circumstances that would be a difficult environment to have another child in.  But you're 24 not sure where your former felon husband is, AND you're trying to waitress AND you're trying to go to school and you want to bring another child into this?

I think Megan is a fool, but at least she doesn't appear to want to bring a child into the picture.

• Love 3