Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: Nique & Alice

GaT

Aired 01/16/19

Co-host popstar, Elle King joins Nev to help Nique find her Tumblr love, Alice. Digging deep leads to more questions than answers as Nev and Elle have concerns about who Alice could be and what her true intentions are with Nique.

• Love 1

LOL, I'm just watching this episode and 53 minutes into it, I asked myself, "Is Alice a man???" So, of course, I came on PTV to see if I'm the only one wondering...I guess there are two of us.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, qtpi17 said:

Is alice a man?  

4 hours ago, Teri313 said:

LOL, I'm just watching this episode and 53 minutes into it, I asked myself, "Is Alice a man???" 

I don't know either. I was leaning towards female, but once she shaved her head, I started leaning towards male. As of now, I have no idea.

This wasn't a catfish, more like a not really interested.

• Love 2

I’m totally on Alice’s side on this. She respected Nique enough that she wasn’t going to diss her on TV., I doubt she was interested in someone who was   already in a polyamourous relationship. Leave it to asshole Nev not to respect  that someone felt this was an inappropriate way to break it off. Why not take a previously suicidal girl and humiliate them on national television; not once but twice.

• Love 1
On 1/17/2019 at 3:27 AM, GaT said:

I don't know either. I was leaning towards female, but once she shaved her head, I started leaning towards male. As of now, I have no idea.

This wasn't a catfish, more like a not really interested.

I think you mean Nigue and no, she is biologically female.