Type keyword(s) to search

S07B: Ask the Moms

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 1/6/2019 at 8:56 AM, druzy said:

The OG’s and the Y&P’s get together in NYC to answer the most burning fan questions. 

Airs: January 7, 2019 at 8:00 PM

I'll bet Tyler will be their Times Square reporter, dressed in his faux biker jacket over a cowl neck sweater with thumb holes, ripped jeans, and Reebok unisex classic leather lifestyle shoes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I just have to say something about the makeup jobs on these girls, including Miss Nessa.  Lordy, maybe I’m old and boring (a fair accusation), but you can actually see the contour lines on their cheeks.  Their eyelashes are so long and pronounced that they look like baby giraffes.  Don’t get me started on the lipstick.  Clearly, none of these “ladies” understand the concepts of subtle and classy.  I hate to say it, but Cate looks absolutely terrible.  I keep waiting for her to come into her own and dress for her body type, but . . . yeah, still waiting.  As for the Young and Pregnant girls, I just don’t care.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I do really like Jade. She cracked me up with her response, when one of the moms said eating the placenta after birth is supposed to help with post-partem depression.

Jade said, " Oh, really? Guess I should've eaten the fuck out of it." 

It's a shame that no one offered to carry Amber, flopping on her couch, out to a U-haul, slide her in, then drive and unload her & couch and slide them onto the MTV stage. 

• Love 9

I never thought I’d say this, but...

It’s a shame Amber wasn’t there, because I wanted to see her “Damn Good Mom” reaction only for the 2nd to last segment when Ashley said: “...and every single day, I’m doing something to improve myself as a mother. Every single day, I’m thinking about ‘What can I do to be a better mom to give better support, to have more knowledge to give my kid’...” She went on to say she doesn’t think she’s the world’s best mom and she doesn’t think anyone else is because every day, there’s something’s different going on and “every day you’ve got to figure it out. You’re never done being the best parent. You’re going to be 80, still learning how to parent.” 

Then Bristol & Cheyenne tried to open their traps after Ashley’s mic drop moment. They fucking ruined it with the usual “we’re doing the best we can every day...no one’s perfect.” MTV should have gone to commercial break after Ashley threw down some FACTS.

For those who didn’t watch, Bristol told us that Atlee is named for an airline parts supply store in Alaska. Maybe I’d think it was cool if she or Dakota were pilots, worked on planes or had their first date in the parking lot of the store, but otherwise? It’s. Just. So. Weird. (And by “weird”, I mean very Palin-esque.)

Per Google, the airline parts store has been called F. Atlee Dodge for a very long time. (I can’t see that name and not think about F. Lee Bailey.) Should we be thankful her name isn’t Dodge or the initial F? 😉

Other than her arse not fitting on the sofa, why was Cate sitting with her back to Nessa & the New Generation? She had to turn her head back to answer a question! WTF?!  (I nearly fucking kicked my TV when Maci referred to the “New Generation.” She made it sound like there will always be a group of teen moms to film every X years...oh wait...) 

Edited by Bridget
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Wtf? Catelyn is the one and only parent on the stage who thinks that she does better job taking care of her kid than her husband. No other girl said that when asked. Considering Tyler is doing all the parenting while she is either MIA at treatment or MIA as a mother at home she is completely blind to the situation.  She really should start watching the show she is on.

• Love 6