Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E25: Dallas & Safari

GaT

Airs 01/02/19

Instafamous model Dallas has his sights set on sexy Safari ever since she slid into his DMs – but despite flirty promises, she won’t meet. Nev and co-host Tallulah Willis take Dallas on a wild ride as they hunt for Safari.

I’m still hanging on, totally hate watching and trying to figure out how this has gotten so many seasons when there are just two people watching and we’re totally not buying any of the stories. Dallas was  looking for new followers for his site but William made the most of his last few minutes of the show. I think that’s why a lot of people are on. Andy Warhol was prophetic.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m still hanging on, totally hate watching and trying to figure out how this has gotten so many seasons when there are just two people watching and we’re totally not buying any of the stories.

Because it's cheap to produce? Nev puts no effort into his "investigations" anymore and the episodes have become so cookie-cutter I tend to forget most of what I saw within a couple of days. All that's keeping me on is the changing cohosts to inject a little variety.

• Love 5

Yeah...this show is boring and Nev gives zero fucks about it. He's just in it for the money at this point. I think Max left because he saw it was redundant and was ready to get out while he could. Giving the excuse that he wanted to make movies was valid but his one and only movie that he made a few years ago bombed big time. It got really bad reviews and was in the theaters for only about a week. Might be time to stick a fork in it. 

• Love 2

This was one of the skeeviest episodes ever. The look on Dallas' face when it came out that he had a private website for gay men to look at his nudes. Did he think he could be on TV and keep that a secret? Or will he be okay if he gets more business out of it? I didn't agree with William's accusation that Dallas is exploiting the gay community with his modeling; lots of models may not personally believe in the uh, fashion, they are modeling, but it's a job. For William to assume Dallas should be open to a relationship is just William trying to get what William wants. And Safari? She's willing to go along with all this manipulation, let those pictures and videos (that she filmed) be shared, join in on threesome to get her friend hooked up -- she's a crazy bitch.

• Love 3