Type keyword(s) to search

Jess and April

elang4
  • Start Topic

Did anyone wish we had more Jess and April scenes? I always thought they would get on well and they are cousins so I always wished there would have been more scenes between them. I’m writing a story at the moment on fanfiction.net which has a big family feeling with Luke, Lorelai, Rory, Jess and April. I kind of wished we could have had more family scenes like that in the revival. Does anyone think the same or is that just me? 😜😄

• Love 1
1 minute ago, chessiegal said:

I think April is an unfortunate plot contrivance by ASP, and I can't stand the character Jess, so no, they could both disappear and I'd be happy.

Haha fair enough! 😜 I actually really loved April. I hated the way ASP wrote her in and what it did to Luke and Lorelai but I really liked April. It wasn’t her fault, after all.

I hated what happened to Luke with the knowledge of April. However, they were there so I was extremely disappointed in the interaction at the one dinner. Luke still acted like Lorelai shouldn’t be involved in her life. In fact, during their argument in summer, I thought it would be said that Luke caused their separate lives.

• Love 1

I appreciate Vanessa Marano much more now, but I wasn’t crazy about April. I liked Jess much more, depending on how poorly he was written in any given episode. An extra scene or two would’ve made sense, but it wasn’t something necessary for the show. 

I saw the thread title and was like “ooh, there’s a place to complain about them insta-kidding Luke twice!” Twice!

• Love 3
On 12/29/2018 at 2:27 PM, elang4 said:

Did anyone wish we had more Jess and April scenes? I always thought they would get on well and they are cousins so I always wished there would have been more scenes between them. I’m writing a story at the moment on fanfiction.net which has a big family feeling with Luke, Lorelai, Rory, Jess and April. I kind of wished we could have had more family scenes like that in the revival. Does anyone think the same or is that just me? 😜😄

Based on their meeting, I do think they would play well off of each other. However, April annoyed me, so I would not want to see more of her.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, hiccup said:

Based on their meeting, I do think they would play well off of each other. However, April annoyed me, so I would not want to see more of her.

I didn't see any reason why ASP even brought her in. Her whole s/l was annoying and pointless.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, hiccup said:

Me too. I didn't like how they had Luke lie about the whole thing and it strongly hurt April's character for me. I was satisfied with the one scene with her and Rory.

• Love 2