Type keyword(s) to search

Top Chef Season 16 Spoilers

seltzer3
  • Start Topic

So Bravo did a better job at hiding scenes.

Kentucky Basketball Challenge
Eric and Brian made it.

Justin is going up on an elevator

1:30
People swimming in a pool.  Eric, Justin, Kelsey, Sara?

Country music challenge at 1:42
Sara, Kelsey, Michelle, Adrienne, David +3/4 hidden people.  Looks like nine people total since no one is behind David.  I have a feeling Nini got eliminated (since she would be standing in the front since she's shorter).  Hopefully not.

• Love 2

I have a bad feeling that Nini is going home during Restaurant Wars. Also, the tall guy with the glasses was crying during his talking heads. They are usually filmed after the results are in. We also got his whole backstory, usually the kiss of death. 

• Love 2

I think many of us thought the tall guy was going home ( I still don’t know their names). Oh, well.

I am curious of your thoughts on winners being nice guys ( or girls) who are edited as well-behaved? 

I am predicting a finale of the Jersey guy (David?) and Brandon. 

I think that Kelsey, potentially fierce, was obnoxious to the wait staff. Justin threw too many tantrums as exec chef. Although they are confident, I don’t see them as winners. The Jersey guy is my new prediction as winner. 

Someone was at the taping of the upcoming episode.

White team is Justin Eric Adrienne

Blue team is Michelle, Sarah, and Eddie

Guess there is a QF elimination, and Kelsey got eliminated?
Blue team lost.

9 hours ago, seltzer3 said:

Blue team is Michelle, Sarah, and Eddie

Blue team lost.

Please let this mean Sarah got PYKAG'd. I am so afraid she will be Lisa Fernandez (?) v 2.0

Edited by Toothbrush
  • Love 1