Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, SueB said:

They didn't wear the fed clothes COMBINED with motel rooms in S10 -- that was the clincher.

Up next:

ajVn05a.jpg

Sue, what do you mean, were they never in Fed clothes while in a motel room?

Sacrifice?

39 minutes ago, Diane said:

Sue, what do you mean, were they never in Fed clothes while in a motel room?

Sacrifice?

I meant they rarely wore their fed clothes while in a motel room in S10 --- the number of episodes is pretty limited to pick from.  Once I had "S10", the options were narrowed.

And no, that's not Sacrifice. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

HISSSSSS!!! 

Slumber Party?

OMG, I really don't like the episode, but Mark Sheppard is just so awesome in it anyway!

Oh, yes! I think you're right. Was this when he told Sam what the witch wanted or something?

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm gonna go ahead and post another one just in case since I need to get off to work shortly and won't have time to look for one while at work...

SPN_0654.jpg

3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Oh, yes! I think you're right. Was this when he told Sam what the witch wanted or something?

Yeah. Sam asked what she said and Crowley hissed. It was just priceless! 

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1
Just now, Diane said:

Yes, ding, ding, ding. Your next!

The only reason I figured it out was the restaurant in the far distance over Sam's shoulder. Sam's hair was kind of a clue but Dean's look was not helpful because Jensen doesn't age and his hair looks a lot like S12 LOL.

Anyway, that location always stands out to me because of that Greek restaurant is seen at the end of Bloody Mary and I think that location was only used for those two episodes.  See also, You Know You Watch Too Much Supernatural When...

• Love 1