Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

That's the one.

I love Sarah's whole outsider perspective throughout the episode. But, this shot in particular really excited me last night. The first season was just really beautifully shot--IMO, of course..

• Love 1
(edited)
On 06/10/2014 at 3:54 PM, mstaken said:

Anyone up for another delightful time waster? How about one that requires us to stare at pictures of "our" boys?! Yeah, me too. :) The rules are simple: Just post any screencap of your choice, and the rest of us get to guess the episode it comes from. Since there are a zillion episodes, feel free to ask whoever's posted the picture about which season the episode comes from, how many words in its title, etc. Needless to say, I'll be begging for a lot of hints along the way :)

Here's a really easy one to get us started:

According to MsTaken who made the game originally, it looks like  questions are permitted. I will answer as clearly as I can without giving away the farm.

Edited by catrox14
15 hours ago, Diane said:

Is this from the first 3 seasons?

What's so funny about this question is that he LOOKS THE SAME.  So, unlike the Sam-hair "tell", there's very few tells.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, SueB said:

What's so funny about this question is that he LOOKS THE SAME.  So, unlike the Sam-hair "tell", there's very few tells.

Look at the hotel more than Dean. That might help.

(edited)
10 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I'll narrow it down to s4 or s5. :)

I figured S4 or S5 based on Dean's jacket, but I literally LOOKED at all those episodes (briefly... as in scanned) and couldn't find that damn sign. 

GOT IT!  On the Head of a Pin.

Process:... figured it was S4 or 5 (before the clue) based on Dean's green coat of mythology.  Looked at hotels in clips... no joy.  

WENT BACK and looked in detail at episodes with Dean's coat -- found the hotel (athough not the right moment).  

Edited by SueB
  • Love 3
On 5/25/2017 at 5:56 AM, SueB said:

I figured S4 or S5 based on Dean's jacket, but I literally LOOKED at all those episodes (briefly... as in scanned) and couldn't find that damn sign. 

GOT IT!  On the Head of a Pin.

Process:... figured it was S4 or 5 (before the clue) based on Dean's green coat of mythology.  Looked at hotels in clips... no joy.  

WENT BACK and looked in detail at episodes with Dean's coat -- found the hotel (athough not the right moment).  

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

• Love 1

That's the one @Diane!

It was a good one. I had a hard time deciding between this one and a shot of where Dean is holding half of the demon tablet. Both of them Sam was too happy, but I thought the demon tablet might give it away too soon.

Anyhoo, you up girl!

• Love 1