Type keyword(s) to search

S3 E4: Leo Getz Justice

Cole reflects upon his time working for the CIA, as a person from the past makes a startling reappearance. Murtaugh struggles with his own mistakes, after a murder raises questions about a suspect he put away years prior. Meanwhile, Leo Getz returns as the attorney on the case and tries to convince Trish to join his team.

I could have sworn there was some kind of ledge on the building that they would have fallen onto, rather than all the way down to the ground.

I would have thought that Roger's hands would have been in much worse shape than Cole's were given the circumstances.

Avery on the field! Looks good on him.

It's a good thing they don't use the Murtaughs just as comic relief.

Always nice to see Leo. Of course he has a podcast.

The kid, Ani, was really cute. I was a bit meh on the plot with the brother, but the scene at the end with the car made me laugh. Cole is a lethal weapon, and crazy in his own way, and I like how they develop him.

12 hours ago, Happy Harpy said:

Avery on the field! Looks good on him.

Sure does! I loved the switch-up, and I always think Kevin Rahm needs to be given more to do. He did look great in the action scenes, and his scene with DW about the grooming theory was hilarious. Good stuff all-around.

Literally. This show is just... good. The dialogue is just... well written? I swear, I keep getting surprised by it, and by how in-character everyone is, no matter the circumstances. It's a joy to watch. And the mix of humor and drama? The hilarity of the Trish/Leo scenes? As opposed to the entire story with Cole and the brother? That actually made me tear up, by the way. I found it a lot more emotional than it had any right to be, mostly because both actors really sold it. The cast is really bringing it (Seann William Scott's reaction when Roger said he was a good guy was so good) and I keep looking forward to next week's episode.

Honestly, season 3 of Lethal Weapon(!) is such an unexpected pleasure in this television season, and I'm glad I gave it another shot.

I really enjoyed last night's episode. I am a Crawford fan, and didn't think this show should go on without him, but so far the cast is really bringing it. I still think they should re-name it or something, but it's good. I liked Cole bashing in his car only to realize it was the wrong one, haha. 

Also, those firemen put up that giant mat down fast. The only thing I've ever tried inflating was an air mattress and it took over ten minutes, heh. 

On 10/17/2018 at 5:05 PM, jewel21 said:

I really enjoyed last night's episode. I am a Crawford fan, and didn't think this show should go on without him, but so far the cast is really bringing it. I still think they should re-name it or something, but it's good. I liked Cole bashing in his car only to realize it was the wrong one, haha. 

Also, those firemen put up that giant mat down fast. The only thing I've ever tried inflating was an air mattress and it took over ten minutes, heh. 

I am a Crawford fan too and I wondered how it would go. I'm actually liking this a lot. I would love DW to go and bring Crawford back from the dead - a twin brother. 

I loved how Cole got off the mat and asked to do it again. 

On 10/17/2018 at 5:05 PM, jewel21 said:

Hee! My mom wanted a giant bounce house for her 70th birthday party and it took about five minutes for it to inflate. 

2 hours ago, mccartygirl said:

I would love DW to go and bring Crawford back from the dead - a twin brother. 

If this show did get picked up for another season and DW left, I would like Avery to partner with Cole. I never had a strong opinion of Crawford, but with Cole around I am realizing that I did not like Riggs as much as I thought I did.

I am surprised each ep how much I am liking this season.  I keep expecting the other the shoe to drop and for the writers to remember they need to write some super soul-sucking angst in for Cole.  But so far they are managing his own brand of crazy with a deft touch leavening it up with light monents, like realizing he bashed the wrong car. 

I agree that we need more Avery.  Also I like Trish and Leo’s relationship.