Type keyword(s) to search

Face The Truth - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I looked for this board a couple of days ago and it didn't exist. After today's episode, I checked again and am happy to see it. Even if I'm only the second poster LOL

To answer your question, I have always found Vivica majorly insufferable and IMHO, that's a huge reason this show is a train wreck! Her inability to read cue cards and her over the top 'hood speak' are just a couple of things that rest on her shoulders alone. 

Add in the co-host with a Michael Jackson-esque nose and strange upper lip, Judge 'Scary Mary' who scares no one, and Vivica's repeated references to 'Kill Bill' and I don't know if this show will make it to December! 

P.S. I'm waiting for the day Vivica slips as she steps onto the 'Circle of Truff' in her stilettos. I guess you could say I'm already hate watching! 

• Love 2

The sound issues make me crazy. I understand they need microphones to capture audience reactions, but when Vivica is doing her final thought at the end of the episode, she shouldn't sound like she's in a bathroom.

Also Vivica just has weird body language, she makes really awkward movements while she's talking, and it looks so unnatural. It's like she's trying to give emphasis to her words with her movements, and failing miserably.

• Love 2

So funny that a board was created for the horrid show.  I am hate watching, too, while cleaning the house.  I am seriously wondering if these guests are even real.  The DJ son from today's show seemed like he couldn't act worth a damn.  All the catfish stories are just ridiculous.

My brother was a guest on a show that Gordon Elliott hosted WAY back in the 90's and my brother lied the entire show.  His friend asked him to play her previous boyfriend and my bro was like, "What the hell, I'm in."  LOL

• Love 3

@raiderred1, I just didn't get what the "resolution" today was, and the episode felt weirdly short. Mom doesn't support son's dream to be a DJ but he's also waiting to have a clean drug test to join the marines. So he tests clean, and now the show is going to pay for him to meet with a therapist/life coach in his hometown. Uhh...okay then. What about joining the marines?!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dvr devotee said:

@raiderred1, I just didn't get what the "resolution" today was, and the episode felt weirdly short. Mom doesn't support son's dream to be a DJ but he's also waiting to have a clean drug test to join the marines. So he tests clean, and now the show is going to pay for him to meet with a therapist/life coach in his hometown. Uhh...okay then. What about joining the marines?!

Right?  It was just weird all the way around but it is fun to hate watch.

• Love 1

By accident I’m watching S1 ep23 “mom’s hitting on my friends” .....

omg Airing dirty laudry X 100000000000X .  The mom reveals she’s on tons of prescription drugs , looks obviously high- an absolute train wreck .  And the panel along with Viveca A Fox piles on . Agree with the poster above : why would VAF do this show? 

Of course I’ll tune in again ??

• Love 1

I am SO hate watching at this point.  What a bad show.  What is that weird thing VA Fox does with her mouth?  Is it a cosmetic surgery issue or is it supposed to be sexy?

Today, she said the word "pitcher" for  "picture" TWICE!  When an adult says that, I hear nails on a chalkboard.  I guess last time she looked at Pitcher Books was at the Liberry on Valentime's Day.   Jesus.

I tried to tune in (altho I haven't seen it before) because I enjoy a good catfish story.  But I only got there in time to see 18 commercials, and the panel pouring platitudes on the poor lady.  ("Love each other" "Forgive" "These girls love you.")  Does it seem as if Dr Phil has passed on his catfish victims to this lot?  I could judge better if I'd seen the beginning story and the explanation ("Aha!!") ..  Which must have all been very rushed.  I lasted about 3 minutes into the next episode and they were piling on in a sanctimonious fashion.  Won't be back.

I hope this doesn't last.  It seems a waste of everybody's time.