Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, raven said:

Ugh this is too much work.  I wouldn't last in the ZA.

Right?  The husband loves to play the what if game with this with all kinds of complicated scenarios about where to scavenge and where to go and I'm like, dude, the kids only last as long as the internet and electricity do and I don't like camping now.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

They got in.

I hate this stupid Kaleidoscope promo for TWD. 

The quick glimpse I got of my man Eugene, it seems like he's lost a lot of weight. With that hat he was wearing I almost mistook him for dearly departed Carl.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Right?  The husband loves to play the what if game with this with all kinds of complicated scenarios about where to scavenge and where to go and I'm like, dude, the kids only last as long as the internet and electricity do and I don't like camping now.

No showers or toilets or iced lattes with coconut milk!  Forget about it!!

1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

I think that these early walkers were more mobile.

But there on the same timeline now, right? Morgan made the crossover, so he can't be there earlier than TWD. Anyway, it just seems like the shows go back and forth on just how mobile the walkers are.

• Love 1
Just now, Ricci said:

At what point do walkers eventually become to fragile from decomposition to be mobile? 

Shhhh there is no room for sensible, scientific type questions in this universe :D

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ricci said:

At what point do walkers eventually become to fragile from decomposition to be mobile? 

Well, the very first episode of TWD had Bicycle Girl; she was just a torso dragging herself around.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, maystone said:

Well, the very first episode of TWD had Bicycle Girl; she was just a torso dragging herself around.

True, but eventually I figure the tendons and muscles would go away and they wouldn't be able to move at all anymore. 

• Love 1